World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jun. 21, 2009

1,700 members! 300 more until 2,000 Gasp

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jun. 21, 2009

WTF. I was looking yesterday and it was like, 1,580 or something... Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 21, 2009

Wait, I don't get the meaning of that smile but I guess it doesn't matter. It was nice of you to do a hand made card for him though, did he like it or has he not seen it yet?

Edit: That's awesome news Aqua. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 21, 2009

he found it very funny haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - YoyoUnix - Jun. 21, 2009

Hey, just letting you guys know im not trying to be inactive I am in Puerto Rico and there is very limited internet connections here. It has been fun so far though

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 21, 2009

Man Edgefest was insane! I haven't had so much fun at a concert in my life. The rain and the mud made it all the better. The lineup was great!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jun. 21, 2009

Lol ewwwww I cant stand Rain and Mud :p

Glad you had a good time!

I had to powerwash my jeans and converse to get the mud off today XD

I can hardly speak and my back is sore from the mosh pit; Everyone went nuts when Billy Talent came on.

Cannot wait till next year.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Jun. 21, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  4:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think anyone else here watches Kamen Rider, but I just had to share the abortion that is Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form.

good god is right

That doesn't even make sense.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bugturtles - Jun. 21, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  8:44 PM)Khel Wrote: I had to powerwash my jeans and converse to get the mud off today XD

I can hardly speak and my back is sore from the mosh pit; Everyone went nuts when Billy Talent came on.

Cannot wait till next year.

+1 for Billy Talent, lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 21, 2009

The Stig is revealed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdnulzDCpMA

Cool

(Jun. 21, 2009  4:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think anyone else here watches Kamen Rider, but I just had to share the abortion that is Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form.

[Image: comdek.jpg]

good god

Never watched Kamen Rider, and this effectively pushed me away from it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bugturtles - Jun. 21, 2009

The only thing I know about Kamen Rider is that Kamen Rider The First had something to do with Yoshimura, a motorcycle tuning/performance parts company.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Agitation - Jun. 21, 2009

Masked Rider was the bomb when I was younger, I only watched the american adaption though

[Image: MaskedRiderPhoto2.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jun. 21, 2009

Woah Brad thats gonna give me nightmares tonight xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 21, 2009

[Image: comdek.jpg]

good god

[Image: Dr.-Vellian-Crowler_221_163.jpg]

GET YOUR GAME ON.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jun. 22, 2009

pic was here

good god
is it bad that I also thought of a duel disk? Wow, that's pretty bad.
SUMMON DEN-O

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 22, 2009

it's truly like the worst rider design of all time

he has a picture of his own head on his head!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 22, 2009

There was copious amounts of alcohol involved in this design process. It's the only explanation as to how they thought this was a good design.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 22, 2009

the funniest part is that he doesn't even use the cards to transform/summon attacks anymore

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jun. 22, 2009

(Jun. 22, 2009  1:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the funniest part is that he doesn't even use the cards to transform/summon attacks anymore

Fail. That was his big thing too. What is it now?

he uses touch icons on his belt to summon riders that shadow his actions

(Jun. 22, 2009  1:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: he uses touch icons on his belt to summon riders that shadow his actions
Wow...and did anyone else notice the belt sorta looked like an iTouch with a red color on it? Or is it just me...because he does touch the icons....

it's called the k-touch haha

(Jun. 22, 2009  2:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's called the k-touch haha

Wow....I called it? That's ironic.