World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 17, 2009

I'm sitting on my room floor surfing the net on my laptop, it has carpet. My mom sits on my bed; when moving stuff aside she accidentally pushes my cell phone off the bed. I lunge forward to catch it and my knee scrapes against the carpet. Carpet burn ensues.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 17, 2009

that's what you get for wearing shorts

Running outside in trackpants during the summer ain't fun.

Oh well no harm done.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Mankster - Jun. 17, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  1:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 4771_92206384129_507349129_1988254_226317_n.jpg]

Kirby owns all. Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Jun. 17, 2009

I used to use Kirby back on SSB for the N64.......I sucked.
But, that is a pretty funny pic.

Khel That's why I hate shorts. Tongue_out
I used to scrape myself all the time, too, since I bike alot.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ominous - Jun. 17, 2009

GAME SET

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sega - Jun. 17, 2009

Anyone find that Smash Brothers is overrated? Can never get into that game, can't take it seriously as a Fighting Game, seriously 2 buttons?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - McMongol - Jun. 17, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  6:36 AM)Sega Wrote: Anyone find that Smash Brothers is overrated? Can never get into that game, can't take it seriously as a Fighting Game, seriously 2 buttons?

You know, most people would take this post as you just being mad because you suck at it.

(Jun. 17, 2009  6:44 AM)Baronrana Wrote: You know, most people would take this post as you just being mad because you suck at it.

Probably, all I used to do was spam Captain Falcons falcon punch. But compared to the likes of Tekken, Soul Calibur and Street Fighter, Smash Bros has nothing imo.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jun. 17, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  6:36 AM)Sega Wrote: Anyone find that Smash Brothers is overrated? Can never get into that game, can't take it seriously as a Fighting Game, seriously 2 buttons?

1) more than 2 buttons.

A: melee
B: Special
X/Y:Jump
L/R: Shield
Z: Grab
C Stick: Smashes
DPad: Taunts

That's 7 buttons with unique functions, not counting multiple buttons doing same thing

2) You don't have to take it seriously as a fighting game, dude. It's not meant to be.
Now, don't get me wrong. It is a fighter, however, just because there's no life bar doesn't mean it can't be serious. I know this from experience.

Proved me wrong I guess.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 17, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  4:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's what you get for wearing shorts

Lol. I remember when i was a kid and my mum dragged me down the stairs when it had a carpet and it hurt my back like crazy, she was really sorry afterwards if I remember right.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jun. 17, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  9:13 AM)Sega Wrote: Proved me wrong I guess.

Sorry I ripped into you like that, man. It's just that when someone says that the game I play professionally, that I have put 1 1/2 years of dedicated practice into, isn't a serious game, just got me a little. But no animosity, dude, I respect that it was your opinion, so I'll leave it alone. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 17, 2009

hurrrr beyblade is just pulling a cord and its all about luck theres no strategy hurrrr

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - Jun. 17, 2009

Playing against experienced Smash Bros. players is a damned nightmare.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 17, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  7:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hurrrr beyblade is just pulling a cord and its all about luck theres no strategy hurrrr

And it is for this reason why I am not that good yet, though pulling L-Drago's launcher wasn't as easy as it looked.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spinster - Jun. 17, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  7:43 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Playing against experienced Smash Bros. players is a damned nightmare.

Man, I stopped playing videogames for this reason. I never really got hardcore into videogames because I wasn't allowed to play them when I was growing up. Now, I'm so absolutely awful at most of 'em that playing against someone in a competitive game holds basically no fun for me whatsoever.

Man I was allowed to play them as much as I wanted to as a kid, but I was still awful.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black_Rose - Jun. 17, 2009

Competitive gaming bugs me I can see why people get into it but my lord if they don't take it far to serious. I know some pretty hardcore games and its sad because some of them have turned into achievment carp Pinching_eyes what happend to the days where you could pick up a pad and play a deathmatch or race online without some guy yelling ''you suck'' in your ear. Thats basicly the reason why I refuse to set up a live acount or use my free trial at all.

Rain, rain, rain it's been raining all day and i've done nothing but troll my way through turok and snack my self to death. All in all not a very constructive use of my time really but everybody has an off day every now and again.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Storm Pegasis - Jun. 17, 2009

I just found out Shelby Beckner one of my many crushes said she loved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's me. Khel sorry for calling you and carp hole and aqua I'm sorry for telling you to burn in hell. It's my anger issues that get the better of me and I feel like an idiot for angering you all.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - Jun. 17, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  9:11 PM)Spinster Wrote: Man, I stopped playing videogames for this reason. I never really got hardcore into videogames because I wasn't allowed to play them when I was growing up. Now, I'm so absolutely awful at most of 'em that playing against someone in a competitive game holds basically no fun for me whatsoever.
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:13 PM)Khel Wrote: Man I was allowed to play them as much as I wanted to as a kid, but I was still awful.

You guys have it pretty much spot on.

Games like Smash Bros. and Street Fighter really require dedication to become amazing at, and it's just too much time required to really make it worth it for the average casual player.

It's like walking into your routine pub, stirring up a little trouble with a few familiar locals, and getting floored by some random carp who's a 10th degree black belt in some obscure martial art.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 18, 2009

Just to reiterate how bad I am at video games. I bought Halo 3 because I wanted to finish the story not play the multiplayer; and the new Prince Of Persia was perfect difficulty.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 18, 2009

well, I was the same with with Halo 3 - I bought it originally for the campaign.

I don't really care what anyone says, the campaign is carp fun and its one of my favorite gaming experiences, playing it with 3 of my friends.

But I quickly realized online is a blast too lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Mankster - Jun. 18, 2009

Smash bros is fun. Though I'm not good at it, I still do like playing it from time to time. Though it is true, playing experience players is a nightmare and it takes too much time to match them anyway.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jun. 18, 2009

Why the hell does this topic keep getting pinned/un-pinned? O.o