World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 15, 2009

(Jun. 15, 2009  4:21 AM)Blue Wrote: I don't think the last page would have sucked so much had someone clicked that link I posted... it a pretty amazing testiment to society...lol

i did not understand this picture
can someone explain it to me
thanks

Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jun. 16, 2009

so last night i went to a grad party thing at my friends house, first time drinkning in like four weeks so i got really drunk and passed out on his lawn
so i had brought my gf too, she carp paid like 5 times more than what she had to for a cab because she wanted to make sure i'd get home..i live like a 20 min drive away from her. and cabs here are really carp expensive

it's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, if it wasn't for her i'd still probably be sleeping on his lawn Smile i think i love her Smile (not only because of this btw lol)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 16, 2009

(Jun. 15, 2009  10:27 PM)Giga Wrote: Storm started the moment I stelpped outside, honest to god.

Lol, you must be the unlucky one then. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spinster - Jun. 16, 2009

...or Thor. Are you Thor?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Jun. 16, 2009

^ Oh god I was eating a sandwich and I saw this and nearly choked. You have no idea how much that made me laugh. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 16, 2009

(Jun. 16, 2009  2:44 PM)Spinster Wrote: ...or Thor. Are you Thor?

In that case, remind me to never go anywhere near Giga and make him angry. Gasp

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jun. 16, 2009

Libruhhh

Maybe.

Anyway I love how quickly days can turn around, had a woeful morning but a fairly decent afternoon Grin Also, on the laptop front it's gone to a repair-dude Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jun. 16, 2009

So last night I was kidnapped by a group of my friends wearing face masks who called themselves the "Egyptian Terrorists with Spears".

They came to my house, literally dragged me outside and threw me in their trunk. We stopped at Taco Bell and they let me out, took my phone, then threw me back in.

Then I was let out again at the mall and they took off their masks and were laughing their asses off, because they had kidnapped a few other people I know/am friends with too, then we went to see The Hangover and went back and partied at my friend Soosy's house. It was hilarious, bizarre and totally awesome.

I love my friends. They rule. <3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jun. 16, 2009

(Jun. 16, 2009  7:03 PM)Roan Wrote: So last night I was kidnapped by a group of my friends wearing face masks who called themselves the "Egyptian Terrorists with Spears".

They came to my house, literally dragged me outside and threw me in their trunk. We stopped at Taco Bell and they let me out, took my phone, then threw me back in.

Then I was let out again at the mall and they took off their masks and were laughing their asses off, because they had kidnapped a few other people I know/am friends with too, then we went to see The Hangover and went back and partied at my friend Soosy's house. It was hilarious, bizarre and totally awesome.

Awesome.

Reminds me of the last day of my Junior year. We were going to Applebee's, however, someone decided to invite themselves, and there wasn't room in the car.

Jokingly, my friend Shawn said, "Someone needs to get in the trunk!"

Guess who volunteered.

So I jumped in, and we started to drive, and I swear they drove slow, because the place was litterally across the street. They stopped abruptly, kept driving, blared the music (the speakers were in the trunk) etc, etc.

Was lots of fun. Grin

(Jun. 16, 2009  7:03 PM)Roan Wrote: So last night I was kidnapped by a group of my friends wearing face masks who called themselves the "Egyptian Terrorists with Spears".

Chocked_2 I think I would be scared carpless if my friends did that to me.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jun. 16, 2009

You'd be terrified by a group calling themselves "Egyptian Terrorists with Spears" XD!?

Erm, I think they wouldn't have a name like that but then again, When did they tell you the group name anyway?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jun. 16, 2009

I knew it was a prank all along. My friend Mandy called me and told me she had been kidnapped, and our phone call got cut off, then I started getting text messages from her phone saying stuff like "We have your friend and her phone. You're next. Love, The Egyptian Terrorists with Spears".

So yeah, I knew it was a joke. lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jun. 16, 2009

Suuuuuuuuuure you did, Roan.

Naw, I would have figured too. But still, scary thought.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Nuno - Jun. 17, 2009

OMG I was drawing my vision of what Stardust Pegasis could look like on Photoshop, just for the fun of it.
I had more than 4 hours of work and it was coming out great! Then I had a blue screen... and I didn't save it...
Crying
4 hours for nothing...
I need to buy a mac. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 17, 2009

macs crash too, sorry bro

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 17, 2009

I haven't seen a bsod since like 2001.

(Jun. 17, 2009  12:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: macs crash too, sorry bro

I know that but my pc crashes everyday. More than once sometimes. Unhappy
My bros mac only crashed twice and he has it for a year now.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 17, 2009

Nuno, how old is your PC?

My first PC used to BSOD a lot, something about a hardware parrirty error or something.

(Jun. 17, 2009  12:21 AM)To Wrote: Nuno, how old is your PC?

My first PC used to BSOD a lot, something about a hardware parrirty error or something.

Almost 2 years old. But it didn't use to crash this frequently.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 17, 2009

Check to make sure you don't have spyware/adware viruses etc. Also get rid of temporary files with a cleanup. My PC hangs no more than the imac at home. It just required some maintenance on the side.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 17, 2009

[Image: 4771_92206384129_507349129_1988254_226317_n.jpg]

This is awesome.

arrghh! I forgot how much carpet burn stings.

(Jun. 17, 2009  3:40 AM)Khel Wrote: arrghh! I forgot how much carpet burn stings.

how the hell does someone get carpet burn at your age