World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 12, 2009

(Jun. 12, 2009  8:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: I also have a whole box of Celebrations from Christmas. :3

The torture. ;(

Seriously, my workplacement is great, I got something that some people might not even know about which the movie for 'Felix the cat'. I can't remember much about him but I do remember that it was great for it's time. Cute

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Deikailo - Jun. 12, 2009

I'm moving to Brooklyn. Yay, now I'll live closer to all the Beybladers who don't bother to show up to actually Beyblade. Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jun. 13, 2009

http://store.americanapparel.eu/rsasd400g.html#i

anyone know if i should size up, size down or keep my regular size for these? i'm a few clicks away from ordering

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jun. 13, 2009

Depends on your build really, but size up's probably the safest option.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 13, 2009

Awh Shitsburgh is going to win.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 13, 2009

I'm guessing you're no fan of Crosby. Wink

Overall this was definitely Talbot and Fleur's night. theye played an amazing game with some great goals and awesome saves. First period was amazing and intense. Both teams put up a great game. Second period Detroit really showed signs of wear and let those two goals in. Third period they picked it up, but just not enough.

Overall it was a pretty decent game. While not really a fan of either team, it did suck that Crosby got injured. He's young and talented though, he'll have another shot for sure.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - Jun. 13, 2009

(Jun. 12, 2009  6:45 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Rawr we uploaded it on to youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9apL5r2Uto&feature=channel

Alot of this is no brainers. What I don't get, is why in the world would you keep going after the first two or three blows? Unless the guy who's attacking you (with his hands hahahaha yeah) is huge, he's probably done for a bit. You would be able to call the cops, tie him up, run, or whatever; This carp is just sadistic.

(Jun. 12, 2009  7:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Fighting is for idiots.
Seconding this^

There's really no rules in actual fights, which is why alot of small carp like this turns into murder. Guy pulls a knife and you run away, you study self-defense, and beat him up, he gets pissed, and shoots you. Happens all the time.

Easy solution is to just call the police, and put him in jail.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - Jun. 13, 2009

(Jun. 13, 2009  12:35 AM)SK Wrote: http://store.americanapparel.eu/rsasd400g.html#i

anyone know if i should size up, size down or keep my regular size for these? i'm a few clicks away from ordering

AA tends to be pretty true to size.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 13, 2009

(Jun. 13, 2009  12:35 AM)SK Wrote: http://store.americanapparel.eu/rsasd400g.html#i

I wear XS from there and I wear men's XS from most other North American brands as well. It fits true to what they say.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 13, 2009

(Jun. 13, 2009  4:40 AM)Khel Wrote: I'm guessing you're no fan of Crosby. Wink

Overall this was definitely Talbot and Fleur's night. theye played an amazing game with some great goals and awesome saves. First period was amazing and intense. Both teams put up a great game. Second period Detroit really showed signs of wear and let those two goals in. Third period they picked it up, but just not enough.

Overall it was a pretty decent game. While not really a fan of either team, it did suck that Crosby got injured. He's young and talented though, he'll have another shot for sure.

I'm a Flyers fan, seeing them win is salt in an open wound.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 13, 2009

I just got paid Cool

This beats the pants of that lousy retail job last summer.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Blue - Jun. 13, 2009

Hp's treating you well? Smile cool

oldie but a goodie
http://stupid-people-videos.blogspot.com/2006/09/lady-calls-911-over-wrong-burger-king.html

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Jun. 13, 2009

(Jun. 12, 2009  9:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm moving to Brooklyn. Yay, now I'll live closer to all the Beybladers who don't bother to show up to actually Beyblade. Uncertain

LOL

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jun. 13, 2009

I have to admit that this is pretty sick.

Wingsuit Flying Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jun. 14, 2009

thanks for the help guys, i ordered them in light royal blue Smile

sorry for doublepost

my last exam is tomorrow, religion, oral
and i really need some help, anyone christian here who knows how Lords Prayer/Our Father defines christianity?

also i love my new avatar Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jun. 14, 2009

(Jun. 14, 2009  5:06 PM)SK Wrote: my last exam is tomorrow, religion, oral
and i really need some help, anyone christian here who knows how Lords Prayer/Our Father defines christianity?

google.... :\

(Jun. 14, 2009  5:10 PM)Aqua Wrote: google.... :\

lol dont you think i've already tried that? helped me alot with islam and buddhism, but no help when i tried with christianity =/ maybe i just dont know what to search for haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jun. 14, 2009

Christianity: So convoluted that even Google can't define it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jun. 14, 2009

I know you just needed help but.....

WBO Community Rules Wrote:PROHIBITED TOPICS
The following is not permitted in the WBO community:

Racist, homophobic or otherwise discrminatory language
Profanity (we'll just replace it with "carp")
Political discussion
Religious discussion
Sexual discussion
Discussion of drugs and other illegal activity

(Jun. 14, 2009  5:58 PM)Aqua Wrote: I know you just needed help but.....
how is me asking for help with a religion related exam "discussion"?

religious discussion would be more like me making a thread titled "does god really exist?"..

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jun. 14, 2009

(Jun. 13, 2009  11:52 PM)Aqua Wrote: I have to admit that this is pretty sick.

Wingsuit Flying Cool
That genuinely is amazing.. God, so want to do that Grin
Guessing you've got to be a fairly decent sky diver, and then base jumper before you can even attempt stuff like that though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 14, 2009

(Jun. 14, 2009  5:06 PM)SK Wrote: sorry for doublepost

my last exam is tomorrow, religion, oral

also i love my new avatar Smile

wikipedia has a pretty good run through of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Prayer

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jun. 14, 2009

(Jun. 14, 2009  6:02 PM)SK Wrote: ...
how is me asking for help with a religion related exam "discussion"?

religious discussion would be more like me making a thread titled "does god really exist?"..

Conversations like this lead to comments like Roans, which in turn lead to religious debates :\ Basically just trying to nip it in the bud before it starts, if you need help with it, ask friends over msn or aim, not on the forums..

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 14, 2009

(Jun. 14, 2009  6:08 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Conversations like this lead to comments like Roans, which in turn lead to religious debates :\ Basically just trying to nip it in the bud before it starts, if you need help with it, ask friends over msn or aim, not on the forums..

they only turn into them if they are incited; ignore any posts that do as such and there won't be a problem.

you guys make the biggest deals out of the littlest of stuff. jeez.