World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wraith - Jan. 06, 2011

Just got back from chipz's house, he posted some random stuff. eg. I like Goat Cheese.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Nano - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  4:11 AM)|Joe| Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:56 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:45 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Gah I'm addicted to Caramelldansen XD The beat is too catchy for me to resist! Heeeeelp meeeee!

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! To catchy and cute <3!
What is it from? Sounds like something out of DDR.

It's just some song from Sweden that was translated into English haha. It's especially funny because normally I listen to Rock, Metal, and some Pop. Not this peppy carp rofl.

It's just so catchy I had to watch it at least 5 times! It should be in DDR! At least it got Waka Laka out of my head. Can you post a link for all to enjoy?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Jan. 06, 2011

Mkay Cute
And now introducing.......CARAMELLDANSEN!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A67ZkAd1wmI

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jan. 06, 2011

I started going to the gym and working out with my friends recently.

Previously I had been of the opinion that I didn't need to work out, and I never saw what people got out of it, but I've been having a lot of fun doing it in the little time that I've been going.

I definitely intend to stick with it. It's amazing what a little bit of exercise can do for your self-confidence and your overall mood. I always feel so good about life and myself when I leave the gym! Smile

(Jan. 06, 2011  4:48 AM)Roan Wrote: I started going to the gym and working out with my friends recently.

Previously I had been of the opinion that I didn't need to work out, and I never saw what people got out of it, but I've been having a lot of fun doing it in the little time that I've been going.

I definitely intend to stick with it. It's amazing what a little bit of exercise can do for your self-confidence and your overall mood. I always feel so good about life and myself when I leave the gym! Smile

Good for you Roan! I wish I would be more active. I go outside and ride my bike in the summer, but that's all.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 06, 2011

That's good roan! The most important key to success in fitness, it to just enjoy yourself and have fun. If you don't, you'll get bored and quit, and that does no good! One thing I noticed about fitness and nutrition, is that you don't realize how HUGE of a difference it makes until you stop after doing it after a while.

Keep it up and have fun with it roan, it's one of the best decisions anyone could ever make in their life. I wish you good luck in the gym! Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ShadowPegasis - Jan. 06, 2011

My phone is so carpy. One time it randomly deleted all of my contacs (approx. 43, iirc) and now it doesn't even charge properly. You have to keep wiggling the charger around and it get's annoying from time to time. But at the very least I have a phone, so I'm okay with it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jan. 06, 2011

So apparently shooting pool with my friends is a weekly thing now. Sweet.

So :Joe: just found one of my replies on youtube (I don't know why he was even watching that video). And if :Joe: posts what I said I'm screwed! It's not anything bad, it's just...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  10:06 PM)BDaichi Wrote: My house was robbed today.
I hate America.

You weren't robbed. A burglar came to your house. You are lucky, If the they had stuck around it would have been much worse. If you really hate America GTFO. There are brave men and women dying so that you can enjoy all of the freedom this country has, and they didn't die for somebody to complain about how much they hate it. You can be stolen from anywhere, and far worse crimes are committed daily across the world. So ask yourself, "What country is better than America?" If you find our answer than move there when you grow up.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  8:17 AM)Thresher Wrote:
I hate America.

You weren't robbed. A burglar came to your house. You are lucky, If the they had stuck around it would have been much worse. If you really hate America GTFO. There are brave men and women dying so that you can enjoy all of the freedom this country has, and they didn't die for somebody to complain about how much they hate it. You can be stolen from anywhere, and far worse crimes are committed daily across the world. So ask yourself, "What country is better than America?" If you find our answer than move there when you grow up.

I understand where you're coming from, but don't you think you may have taken that just a tiny bit too serious?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  9:57 AM)To Wrote: I understand where you're coming from, but don't you think you may have taken that just a tiny bit too serious?

I have very strong feelings on that subject. My brother fought and died for my country.

(Jan. 06, 2011  10:00 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  9:57 AM)To Wrote: I understand where you're coming from, but don't you think you may have taken that just a tiny bit too serious?

I have very strong feelings on that subject. My brother fought and died for my country.

we are very sorry for your loss.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  10:00 AM)Thresher Wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - milkychipz - Jan. 06, 2011

The goat farted. Is that healthy for my cheese?

Also, I meant the antique face, but the amber face will be pretty easy to obtain i can get my mum, dad brother sister and a friend to sign up. also, will i get blamed if they make a SPAM post or whatnot lol? and i cant get arrested for that, no Pinching_eyes

(Jan. 06, 2011  10:20 AM)To Wrote: I understand where you're coming from, but don't you think you may have taken that just a tiny bit to serious?

Hmm, seem ironic?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Jan. 06, 2011

Littlechipz, that's not what irony is.
I hate America.

I understand patriotism, but there's a fine line between that and blind fanaticism.

Also,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index#2010_report

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - milkychipz - Jan. 06, 2011

I just Iceburn ed myself, :"( :e

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jaems1 - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  2:38 PM)littlechipz Wrote: I just Iceburn ed myself, :"( :e

How was that an Ice Burn? It was just a casual mistake to create and it was merely corrected. You just seem to like posting spam when it is unnecessary (i.e. the post quoted).
//*********************************************************\\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Efnlck-uHA - TVXQ song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4 - WBO Vid

OMG!! i just DL'd the new TVXQ album (released yesterday(and i'm going to be pirate king)) and they used the WBO Video's logo music through out this song hahaha. I'm liking them even more now Smug

inb4 once you hear it, you can't unhear it.

(Jan. 06, 2011  1:12 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I understand patriotism, but there's a fine line between that and blind fanaticism.

Backing this sentiment 100%.

Telling someone to "get out" because they aren't satisfied with their living conditions in their own country is not only fanatical, it completely flies in the face of the principles the USA was founded on.

We have every right to complain about the things we don't like in this country. If you can't handle and accept that criticism, then perhaps you are the one who should "get out".

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 06, 2011

I'll support thresher on this one :V my father is in the Air Force and the last thin I wanna hear about ismpeople hating America,especially what happens down range,I mean what really happens :V and I get criticism and all that but don't hate Americamjust cause you don't have a security system or don't have the means the help get the crime out of your neighbor hood,and yes their are worse places then America for crime....

(Jan. 06, 2011  4:56 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:12 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I understand patriotism, but there's a fine line between that and blind fanaticism.

Telling someone to "get out" because they aren't satisfied with their living conditions in their own country is not only fanatical, it completely flies in the face of the principles the USA was founded on.

We have every right to complain about the things we don't like in this country. If you can't handle and accept that criticism, then perhaps you are the one who should "get out".

There is a big difference between dissent and hatred. The ability to dissent is one of the freedoms that I love. He is saying he bates America, that is not dissent and if he truly hates America then he is in the wrong country. I dissent.from time to time as does everybody but I never hate America even when it goes in a direction I don't agree with.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jan. 06, 2011

I hate America.
"What country is better than America?"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index#2010_report

feels good to live in country #1 Cool

(Jan. 06, 2011  6:02 PM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:56 PM)Roan Wrote:

There is a big difference between dissent and hatred. The ability to dissent is one of the freedoms that I love. He is saying he bates America, that is not dissent and if he truly hates America then he is in the wrong country. I dissent.from time to time as does everybody but I never hate America even when it goes in a direction I don't agree with.

That still doesn't change the fact that you're telling people to "get out" of a country that they have just as much right to live in.

Dissent and hatred may be different things, but expressing it still falls under the blanket of the first amendment.

So, in short: Get over it. Not everyone is a bleeding-heart patriot.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jan. 06, 2011

This discussion should stop now ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Caststarman - Jan. 07, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  11:46 AM)littlechipz Wrote: The goat farted. Is that healthy for my cheese?

I should use that one.