World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wraith - Jan. 02, 2011

Good job, Roan. You have now made me extremely curious.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Jan. 02, 2011

Well, if you usually don't do stupid things on the forum, there is no need for any worry Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ƛnubis - Jan. 02, 2011

Will this "event" happen in the next few months

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Furious - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:25 PM)Roan Wrote: Also, no need to worry guys. No one is getting banned or anything crazy like that. I can't say anymore yet, but you'll all know soon enough!

So are good things going to happen or bad things?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 02, 2011

Since I am sorta of paranoid,I still don't feel any better about this,unless its like upgrading the filters or getting rid of some forums or something
Pyro - not helping D: I sometimesbdo stupid things

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - XBlader - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:25 PM)Roan Wrote: Also, no need to worry guys. No one is getting banned or anything crazy like that. I can't say anymore yet, but you'll all know soon enough!

Just a note, when you say 'no need to worry', people tend to worry and wonder more. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:28 PM)Furious Wrote:

So are good things going to happen or bad things?

Well... That sort of depends on who you ask. haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wraith - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:28 PM)Pyro Wrote: Well, if you usually don't do stupid things on the forum, there is no need for any worry Tongue_out

You just made it worse Tongue_out

You just got me more curious, nerves, and worried..

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:20 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:17 PM)Khel Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:10 PM)Roan Wrote: I don't want to jump the gun or say anything where I'm not permitted, but I will say that there are going to be some shakeups and re-organizations as far as the moderating team is concerned.

Yep looking forward to this.
Do you know about this too?

Many times I get the feeling that Khel is a former Committee Member. Or that he was offered to be a Committee Member but Rejected it.

That's because I definitely was a committee member.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 02, 2011

You guys really aren't helping with the "depends on who you ask" and "if you don't do stupid things" D:
This is really making me wonder and pyro how do you know about this?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jan. 02, 2011

Anyway, I'm gonna get in trouble if we keep talking about this.

BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING. Smile

So nervous...I'll go gun crazy...If I ever get a gun.

We have programming? Anyways -sigh- tomorrow I got to go back to the institution (aka school....)
AND I am going insane or did I just see bey-brad post O?o

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black Ghost - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  3:23 AM)Nano Wrote: This is my life...
Wake up, go pee
Check email and WBO on Wii
eat
back to WBO
eat lunch
back to WBO
eat dinner
back to WBO...
you get my point don't ya?

This is my life
Wake up, brush teeth, shower, go pee.
Eat breakfast
Walk dog
Go on WBO
Study
Do homework (If i have some)
Eat Lunch
Walk dog
Go on WBO
Eat dinner
Shower
Sleep

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Odin - Jan. 03, 2011

SCHOOL TOMORROW! Crying I vehemently dislike school (even though I'm homeschooled). I mean, I can stand my Latin class, because it's hi-ho-larious, but other than that, I don't really like school. Oh, and my online writing course and the art classes I take are cool, too. I'd rather draw and do video games (and be on here, wasting my life blogging about spinning tops with people I have no clue who they are). Ah, well. I get to take a day off normal school (because I can push it back, except the writing course) a day for my birthday (Wednesday).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - eclipse162 - Jan. 03, 2011

I don't know why I'm excited about school. Either I just am or I just really need to pee. WHOOPS! no need to go now. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:40 PM)Furious Wrote: So nervous...I'll go gun crazy...If I ever get a gun.

They usually would never sell a gun to anybody like you. With that said there have been some exceptions.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Jan. 03, 2011

So, how is everyone?

Hah, I really haven't been able to be on the WBO as long as I would like for quite some time now.

My NYE was pretty fun. Went to dinner with my girlfriend and a small group of friends, went to another friend's house party then walked down to watch the fireworks.

I'm also excited that today I'm finally able to practice Taekwondo with one of my friends again, since my dojang is closed for the holidays.

As for the changes to the committee members, I think it's pretty interesting but I hope nobody is "retiring".

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:29 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Since I am sorta of paranoid,I still don't feel any better about this,unless its like upgrading the filters or getting rid of some forums or something
Pyro - not helping D: I sometimesbdo stupid things
Like that time when you lost your Meds? Either way, this change could be a good thing if it cuts down on SPAM. Joyful_3

(Jan. 03, 2011  1:54 AM)momiji manju Wrote: As for the changes to the committee members, I think it's pretty interesting but I hope nobody is "retiring".
OH GOD!! HOPEFULLY KAI-V ISN'T QUITTING!! (Or "Retiring")

(Jan. 03, 2011  1:27 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: I don't know why I'm excited about school. Either I just am or I just really need to pee. WHOOPS! no need to go now. XD
I have a feeling you just peed yourself...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 03, 2011

Hey typing on an iPad isnt easy you know D: and yes hopefully she isn't quitting D:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wraith - Jan. 03, 2011

I don't think she will.

(Jan. 03, 2011  2:52 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Hey typing on an iPad isnt easy you know D: and yes hopefully she isn't quitting D:
Then I have a feeling he got a small bit of pee on his iPad. (He said "WHOOPS!!". What else would he say that for?)

That would be a terrible thing if she quit the Committee!!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 03, 2011

O?o I was talking about me,because of what you bolded
And yes,yes it would,we need the witty,sometimes sarcastic,funny comments D:

(Jan. 03, 2011  3:00 AM)Gloomy Wrote: O?o I was talking about me,because of what you bolded
And yes,yes it would,we need the witty,sometimes sarcastic,funny comments D:
Oh.

Man, BBSpirit hasn't been updated since we first heard news about Meteo L-Drago... When is Kai-V gonna update it? Hopefully sometime soon she gets a break from her studies so she can update it.