World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wraith - Jan. 02, 2011

I'm on quite a bit....

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:40 PM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:37 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I know why bey-heart,it's cause they sense you coming and they come on,your their leader ~.~
But idk probably cause they wait for none of the committee members are on,then they come in and span our defensless site with nonsense D:
And yes,yes we do
No, I'm not their leader. I'm just controlling them with my Death Note. (jk) I think I just notice it the most because I'm pretty much online most of the time. We atleast need somebody who is online as much as me. Or more than me. O_O

Haha you have one to XP and thats me Tongue_out I am always on,or tman,or megablader
I don't know how often your online. (I never check) tman tends to SPAM. I'm not sure about Megablader.

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:41 PM)Wraith Wrote: I'm on quite a bit....
Yes, but you tend to SPAM here and there.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ƛnubis - Jan. 02, 2011

im on alot

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:44 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:41 PM)Wraith Wrote: I'm on quite a bit....
Yes, but you tend to SPAM here and there.
When I was young on this site, I did. Now, not so much.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 02, 2011

Evan could be a possibility he doesn't spam,knows a lot about MFB,has a lot of beys,and contributes test :V
Or at least give some members just the ability to close threads :V

But some would abuse that power....

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:48 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Evan could be a possibility he doesn't spam,knows a lot about MFB,has a lot of beys,and contributes test :V
Or at least give some members just the ability to close threads :V
I'm not sure about Evan. I don't read his posts too much, but from what I have seen, he is pretty good.

This site has to many SPAM Otaku's

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 02, 2011

Some of the advance members probably wouldnt and what's otakus?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - XBlader - Jan. 02, 2011

You guys must be out of your mind if you think their gonna choose the next mod based on who is online a lot. They choose you based on you knowledge of beyblades and helpfulness on this site. Besides, if it was that easy, I would have one a long time ago, hah.

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:53 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Some of the advance members probably wouldnt and what's otakus?
An "Otaku" is somebody with an obsessive interest. Usually obsessed with Anime, Manga, or Video Games.

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:54 PM)XBlader Wrote: You guys must be out of your mind if you think their gonna choose the next mod based on who is online a lot. They choose you based on you knowledge of beyblades and helpfulness on this site. Besides, if it was that easy, I would have one a long time ago, hah.
We never said it had anything to do with how much you are online. They need to make a helpful member who is online alot to become a member of the Committee. (That's what we are saying.)

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:54 PM)XBlader Wrote: You guys must be out of your mind if you think their gonna choose the next mod based on who is online a lot. They choose you based on you knowledge of beyblades and helpfulness on this site. Besides, if it was that easy, I would have one a long time ago, hah.
I was suggesting that but I don't think they quite understood my posts. We're just speculating, that is all.

Were mashing this 2 together we need someone who's online a lot and noes a lotnabout beyblade :V and were just spit balling ideas

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:57 PM)Gloomy Wrote:

Were mashing this 2 together we need someone who's online a lot and noes a lotnabout beyblade :V and were just spit balling ideas
Were only brainstorming. Either way, we do need a Committee Member that is online often.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jan. 02, 2011

I don't want to jump the gun or say anything where I'm not permitted, but I will say that there are going to be some shakeups and re-organizations as far as the moderating team is concerned.

Do you know something we don't?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - XBlader - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:12 PM)Wraith Wrote: Do you know something we don't?
who roan? obviously....

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:10 PM)Roan Wrote: I don't want to jump the gun or say anything where I'm not permitted, but I will say that there are going to be some shakeups and re-organizations as far as the moderating team is concerned.
How do you know? Are you sure? Anyways, you probably would know such a thing considering you are a former Mod.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:10 PM)Roan Wrote: I don't want to jump the gun or say anything where I'm not permitted, but I will say that there are going to be some shakeups and re-organizations as far as the moderating team is concerned.

Yep looking forward to this.

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:17 PM)Khel Wrote:

Do you know about this too?

Many times I get the feeling that Khel is a former Committee Member. Or that he was offered to be a Committee Member but Rejected it.

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:20 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:17 PM)Khel Wrote:

Do you know about this too?

Many times I get the feeling that Khel is a former Committee Member. Or that he was offered to be a Committee Member but Rejected it.

That's probably because both Khel and I used to be Admins here. Wink

This is make me wonder if their going to have a mass banning of IP address
I don't like not knowing things >.>

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Furious - Jan. 02, 2011

Roan, why don't you have a profile pic, anymore?

After knowing something's gonna change, I'm feeling nervous.

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:23 PM)Furious Wrote: Roan, why don't you have a profile pic, anymore?

Avatars aren't mandatory you know. Wink

Also, no need to worry guys. No one is getting banned or anything crazy like that. I can't say anymore yet, but you'll all know soon enough!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Furious - Jan. 02, 2011

Changes to the WBO? Those four words scare me sometimes.. If it is true, I'm gonna get a gun and go gun-crazy. (not really)