World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Medz - Dec. 28, 2010

Thanks for the positive comments about my company guys.

Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Burn Wolf - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 27, 2010  10:55 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: For Christmas I got a rubick's cube, and tried to solve it, but it was just a failure waiting to happen. But that's what youtube's for, right? I searched it, figured it out, but I can't remember all of the algorithms. I memorized some of them, but some I still need to work on. Anyone else a rubick's cube fan? What's your best time? Mine is like...7 minutes or something like that, Ahah, I'm so slow.

my best time is 35 seconds...Tongue_out

i win, lmfao, i used to actually practice doing them

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Team Taurus - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  1:18 AM)Medz Wrote: Thanks for the positive comments about my company guys.

Wink
making ur own company is soo cool its the least we can do

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  1:12 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:35 AM)To Wrote: When there's something bad going on in the WBO, who you gonna call?

Kai-V!

ROFLMFAO! What thread is that in? I'd love to see what lead up to that post.

The thread has since been deleted. It was from a previously banned user who was cloning a thread he made that contained a few adult images.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  3:18 AM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:12 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:35 AM)To Wrote: When there's something bad going on in the WBO, who you gonna call?

Kai-V!

ROFLMFAO! What thread is that in? I'd love to see what lead up to that post.

The thread has since been deleted. It was from a previously banned user who was cloning a thread he made that contained a few adult images.
Oh, the guy who keeps changing his IP address?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 27, 2010  10:55 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Anyone else a rubick's cube fan? What's your best time?
OkiBlaze is a speed-cuber, if I'm not mistaken.

My best time is something around 2 minutes.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - milkychipz - Dec. 28, 2010

I do cubes in about 7 minutes at best, but my friend does it in 1 minute with the black dot in the center and everything...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Dec. 28, 2010

I'd love to know why people spam the threads that are either spam or revived by spam, and think they are helping.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Furious - Dec. 28, 2010

Can someone help me. I stink at making spoilers. How do you make them?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  5:20 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:55 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Anyone else a rubick's cube fan? What's your best time?
OkiBlaze is a speed-cuber, if I'm not mistaken.

My best time is something around 2 minutes.
I'm not a speed-cuber I can only solve it, but one time I solved it in 63 seconds. (My friend timed me) Whenever I solve a Rubick's Cube it always turns out at a different amount of time, but it's always under 10 minutes.

EDIT: Has anybody noticed that OkiBlaze never posts in this topic anymore?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sparta - Dec. 28, 2010

I can solve the cube, but i take 4ever!! my best time eeeeeeeever was like 5 minutes........but those number puzzles where you slide the numbers into order, that's a different story...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Team Taurus - Dec. 28, 2010

i suck at doing that i will take 1 day to get like a row all the same colour

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Furious - Dec. 28, 2010

I'm a fan of the rubick's cube. My best time is 3 minutes and 47 seconds. (I was timed).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 28, 2010

So I finally remembered everything for that tiny little amazing cube. Just timed myself, I got 3 mins, 43 secs. Not too shabby for a new "Cuber"

hey what is your favourite weapon (not a gun)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Nano - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  8:08 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: hey what is your favourite weapon (not a gun)

Walther P99, and a P90 but those are guns so... GRENADES! Or anything else that goes kaboom!

lol mine is ether a Yemeni Sword or a pole about three feet long not more than three centimetres wide and made of any strong wood

Nuke ftw.

[Image: saupload_nuclear_bomb_badger350.jpg]

KABOOM

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Dec. 28, 2010

man, as usual, this thread is incredibly interesting.

Quote:WBO rules still apply here, so don't treat this like a chatroom!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Nano - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  10:34 PM)Medz Wrote: Nuke ftw.

[Image: saupload_nuclear_bomb_badger350.jpg]

KABOOM

oh ma God we are all gona diez!

Anyone here go on WBO with a Kindle?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Dec. 29, 2010

lately it's been getting harder for me to keep up with the WBO because I don't have as much free time. I've pretty much completely given up on the Beyblade Marketplace now.

Went to a house party which was pretty fun, quite a few of my friends got really smashed though hah. I was more responsible this time which is good, and I only got a little tipsy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  3:48 AM)momiji manju Wrote: lately it's been getting harder for me to keep up with the WBO because I don't have as much free time. I've pretty much completely given up on the Beyblade Marketplace now.

Went to a house party which was pretty fun, quite a few of my friends got really smashed though hah. I was more responsible this time which is good, and I only got a little tipsy

I love the massive age differences on this board. One minute some twelve year olds spam up a thread with nonsense, the next minute a person of drinking age talks about the fun they had getting tipsy the night before. Not trying to bash drinking. I don't care if you drink so long as you are doing so legally and have a designated driver.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - XDBeyblade - Dec. 29, 2010

My Rubik's cube record is 1 minute 24 seconds.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Dec. 29, 2010

Thresher: Don't worry, it was at a friend's house close to mine.

On another note, a friend just came over and we watched Scot Pilgrim against the world. To be honest it was pretty boring to me, although I can see where some of the appeal comes from.