World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Dec. 23, 2010

(Dec. 23, 2010  11:32 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  11:26 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  11:20 PM)Nwolf Wrote: if you are popular!

Ah! So that's why I never get drunk, it's because I'm an antisocial freak loner...

Or just because I'm responsible and mature.

So drinking occasionally makes one irresponsible and immature?

Yep, pretty much, that's an easy way of putting it...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Dec. 23, 2010

I constantly forget the age group of the people on this board.

It's things like these that never fail to remind me.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Dec. 23, 2010

(Dec. 23, 2010  11:32 PM)Roan Wrote:

Ah! So that's why I never get drunk, it's because I'm an antisocial freak loner...

So drinking occasionally makes one irresponsible and immature?

I may be wrong, but I think he's only talking about getting drunk. I could easily be wrong though. [/b]

what he means is that he doesn't drink alot like somwe people and get so drunk they get hangovers and can't remember how many toes they have... also there is something called laughing, you should try it...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jaems1 - Dec. 23, 2010

I lol'd irl, I am so using this next time my friends ask me why i won't drink (though i'm old enough)

cheers dude.

(Dec. 23, 2010  11:38 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what he means is that he doesn't drink alot like somwe people and get so drunk they get hangovers and can't remember how many toes they have... also there is something called laughing, you should try it...

If something funny had actually been said, rather than something somewhat condescending, I might have laughed.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black_Rose - Dec. 23, 2010

After a 6 and a half hour train journy I'm finally with my girlfriend and her parents for Christmas, I've never carried so much with me on a journy before. I had presants for her and her family as well as everything I'd need not to mention a back filled up on top of all that. I got a video of journy between my county and the next one and I've never seen those fields so empty in my life but it'll be a nice change of pace Grin

alright then, i'm gonna stop there now... anyway! naruto is epic, almost watched the first season!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Dec. 23, 2010

I was indeed talking about getting drunk, which is pretty stupid. Tipsy is fine, but drinking with abuse isn't responsible at all.

I love your attitude, Roan, and I'm not even sarcastic. It's very honest and brutal, kinda like Brad.

(Dec. 23, 2010  11:48 PM)Dude Wrote: I was indeed talking about getting drunk, which is pretty stupid. Tipsy is fine, but drinking with abuse isn't responsible at all.

I love your attitude, Roan, and I'm not even sarcastic. It's very honest and brutal, kinda like Brad.

Well, honestly, he and I are a lot alike in more ways than just our attitude.

We used to be really good friends. Sadly, I don't see or speak to him that much anymore. Truthfully I miss him!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Dec. 23, 2010

You should try...what do they call it...linking back, or something?

Anyway, I hope the two of you become fwiends again.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Team Taurus - Dec. 24, 2010

my class mate said i am a retard because i beyblade so i say at least this retard will beat ur teeth in line with ur head (his teeth are like a donkey its almost like tom and jerry) but if u get drunk u can wake up like this
[Image: duct-tape.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Dec. 24, 2010

^ what the hell?!

To the previous topic about drinking. You guys won't know until you're of age/go to college.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Dec. 24, 2010

Yeah, Team Taurus the first part of your sentence has nothing to do with your last part. In fact, the first part had nothing to do with the current conversation at all...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Dec. 24, 2010

lol hasnt today been the best? my brother hit me with a wooden stick,i feel down the stairs cause their so slippery for some reason,O AND THE BEST PART is my computer just crashed. Grin Yeah cant even start it up in safe mode Grin,i am using my moms,and boy i didnt click on anything etheir. :V But i swear if somebody hacked me(which i doubt,my computer is crappy) i will find you :V,but really it just crashed,didnt click on anything,just tried to leave the thread MeteoLdrago90/100 (i think thats what it was called :\)and tomorrow is christmas :\. Boy i hope i got my Ipad to use :V if not i was just literrally forced to leave the WBO ha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jey - Dec. 24, 2010

I also dislike how unreliable computers are these days. All my computer does is freeze and update then do the same thing over again. It's a pain that everyone with windows anything must bare. If computer ever do take over the earth we will be at an advantage because Microsoft computer technology is useless and macs are user friendly and won't hurt us. So watch your back Gloomy for one day... Your computer... May urn on you. But as long as you have a bat near you your fine.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Nano - Dec. 24, 2010

^ What about Wii's? I go online all the time on my Wii.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jey - Dec. 24, 2010

Wii's aren't really computers but if they do try to kill you at least they are plastic and easy to break. But I like how you can knock them over and the disc doesn't skip they are very dependable. I knocked my Xbox over and scratched my guitar hero now most of the songs don't work.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Dec. 24, 2010

Just poping in to wish everyone a very merry christmas may everyones dreams come true Tongue_out_wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - xVaretyr - Dec. 24, 2010

Just like Dirge, I would also want to greet everyone happy holidays. Wishing that Dimsum2U will dress as Santa and give me all the beys I want. Hah. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - milkychipz - Dec. 24, 2010

Uhh, get with the program, Dimsum2u IS santa Wink Also AkirasDaddy. What, there cannot be two santas?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Robsta - Dec. 24, 2010

Merry Chistmas everyone~!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - pegasis105rf - Dec. 24, 2010

merry chrismas!!!
where i live christmas is tomorrow

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  7:24 AM)Gloomy Wrote: lol hasnt today been the best? my brother hit me with a wooden stick,i feel down the stairs cause their so slippery for some reason,O AND THE BEST PART is my computer just crashed. Grin Yeah cant even start it up in safe mode Grin,i am using my moms,and boy i didnt click on anything etheir. :V But i swear if somebody hacked me(which i doubt,my computer is crappy) i will find you :V,but really it just crashed,didnt click on anything,just tried to leave the thread MeteoLdrago90/100 (i think thats what it was called :\)and tomorrow is christmas :\. Boy i hope i got my Ipad to use :V if not i was just literrally forced to leave the WBO ha
Well, to tell you the truth, it was me. I hacked you computer. (jk) Anyways, that sucks. Is it a dell? Go on google and look up how to reset it to factory settings. That might help. (your computer might have ran out of memory) Hope you fix it soon.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Team Taurus - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  11:08 AM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: Just like Dirge, I would also want to greet everyone happy holidays. Wishing that Dimsum2U will dress as Santa and give me all the beys I want. Hah. Smile
so u guys dont find a man knowing ur address and climbing down ur chimney into ur house weird cos if not then i bet if it was u in his shoes u would give and take from every house instead of doing it for free