World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 05, 2009

(Jun. 05, 2009  10:10 PM)Anubis Wrote: Rrrawr. I just finished most of my cleaning in this room. My friend is here from VA today, so.. I want things to look decent at least.

*cleans things with all natural coconut oil cleaner*

I'm so damn granola.

I just think you are weird. Speechless

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jun. 05, 2009

Does anyone know what happened to shikamaru526? :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Jun. 05, 2009

(Jun. 05, 2009  10:20 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I just think you are weird. Speechless

But it smells good!

Also yes I'm pretty strange

~my eyeface~

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Jun. 05, 2009

Smell of coconut pervades all, I swear.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 06, 2009

The movie won at another film fest for best picture today. The one for the money prize is this weekend. Having won both of these is going to lead me into being over confident.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Jun. 06, 2009

Congrats To! Try not to get too cocky. Tongue_out

Words cannot describe my love for Google right now.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Jun. 06, 2009

I have never been more pissed off at my one co-worker before today (The owners mom, who bosses everyone around like she's in power)

It was 3:30, and it was only her and me left, It was time for her shift to finish, but she always does a few odds and ends around the place before leaving (This is normally REALLY annoying, because she just gets in the way)

Well, a few people came in, all wanting things that take a little time to make (Like food items, or more 'fancy' drinks like lattes and cappuccinos)
So I went to prepare all the food, but more people were comming in, so I asked my co-worker to take over the drinks while I made food.

Her answer was "Oh, I really shouldn't be here right now, I'm off. And besides, it's my birthday tomorrow, and if I don't get some rest, I just REALLY won't enjoy it all"
So with that, she said goodbye, and left.

She left, with a lineup from the front counter to the door.
It took me half an hour to get everyone in the lineup served and seated. And people were still coming in (So trying to clean up everything was a total carp)

I was seriously fuming, I wanted to scream.
When one group was paying, this one woman smiled, passed me a $5 bill and said "I'm sorry you had to be alone for all that... but you were still very pleasant., so this is for you" So that made me feel a little bit cheerier.
Still, it was carp that she saw all those people come in, and she STILL felt alright to just waltz out the door and leave.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jun. 06, 2009

Hard times... that really sucks Unhappy

but Happy birthday! Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dranzer - Jun. 06, 2009

Crimson: Hey at least you controlled your anger and didn't make a scene.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 06, 2009

(Jun. 06, 2009  1:17 AM)Crimson Wrote: I have never been more pissed off at my one co-worker before today (The owners mom, who bosses everyone around like she's in power)

It was 3:30, and it was only her and me left, It was time for her shift to finish, but she always does a few odds and ends around the place before leaving (This is normally REALLY annoying, because she just gets in the way)

Well, a few people came in, all wanting things that take a little time to make (Like food items, or more 'fancy' drinks like lattes and cappuccinos)
So I went to prepare all the food, but more people were comming in, so I asked my co-worker to take over the drinks while I made food.

Her answer was "Oh, I really shouldn't be here right now, I'm off. And besides, it's my birthday tomorrow, and if I don't get some rest, I just REALLY won't enjoy it all"
So with that, she said goodbye, and left.

She left, with a lineup from the front counter to the door.
It took me half an hour to get everyone in the lineup served and seated. And people were still coming in (So trying to clean up everything was a total carp)

I was seriously fuming, I wanted to scream.
When one group was paying, this one woman smiled, passed me a $5 bill and said "I'm sorry you had to be alone for all that... but you were still very pleasant., so this is for you" So that made me feel a little bit cheerier.
Still, it was carp that she saw all those people come in, and she STILL felt alright to just waltz out the door and leave.

I've had that happen to me before; chin up cause people with that attitude never have any shot of advancing in life.

On another work related note, I just finished this forecast analysis spreadsheet which took me the greater part of 3 days. Took over from the previous intern. Interesting job, but hectic; they really do want their money's worth XD.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladeBee - Jun. 06, 2009

Im glad im 11 and dont have to work for 5 more years.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E4Zisla7t0 I think this is what I will be singing seeing how tough work seems to be

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dranzer - Jun. 06, 2009

(Jun. 06, 2009  1:40 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Im glad im 11 and dont have to work for 5 more years.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E4Zisla7t0 I think this is what I will be singing seeing how tough work seems to be

Actually you never have to work you usually choose to work anyway. Cant you work at 14? I have a friend who works at Chick Fillet and gets paid for working.

(Jun. 06, 2009  1:44 AM)Dranzer Wrote: Actually you never have to work you usually choose to work anyway. Cant you work at 14? I have a friend who works at Chick Fillet and gets paid for working.

unless you want to starve you're probably going to have to find some sort of work eventually.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 06, 2009

(Jun. 06, 2009  1:35 AM)Khel Wrote: I've had that happen to me before; chin up cause people with that attitude never have any shot of advancing in life.

Or they just end up alone in their life.

Sorry to hear that Crimson, at least you pulled though in the end, making you the better person.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Katashi - Jun. 06, 2009

Soo...my dad had a heart attack Tuesday. He didn't get admitted into the hospital until Thursday as he just thought it was acid reflux. The cardiologist did a heart cath on him yesterday and we found out that two small arteries were blocked and can only be fixed by healthy eating and exercise. He came home this morning and is doing fine.

This kind of put things in perspective for me. I'm 17 and I weigh almost as much as my dad, and he's in the 260s. I'm going to start getting off my carp and doing something about it so that I don't wind up a diabetic that has a heart attack before he's 50.

Further, it made me actually feel close to family, closer than I've felt in months. I've been doing everything I can to prep to get my carp out of here the day I turn 18, but dad's heart attack made me think what position I'd be in if this happened again if he did die. I don't think I could leave my mom and sister behind, no matter how much my mother is a carp. So yeah, I've done probably the most mature thinking I've done in my life.

That's terrible news to hear Katashi. I hope your father gets better soon

Just to throw something out there, you could both use this as an incentive to get healthier. It's always easier when you do this with someone. It will allow you to spend time with your dad, and improve your health; good motivation for the both of you.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 06, 2009

Glad to hear he's doing OK and that it's been a bit epiphanic for you.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jun. 06, 2009

you guys know what the most depressing thing ever is? signing onto facebook on a saturday night, seing pics of your friends at the party the night before that you were supposed to go to, but couldn't because you're stuck home with carp mono Unhappy i hope i get better soon

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Jun. 07, 2009

^ Unfortunate choice of words there....

I wish your father the best of luck with his recovery Katashi. Sounds like it's going well. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - Jun. 07, 2009

(Jun. 06, 2009  1:17 AM)Crimson Wrote: Still, it was carp that she saw all those people come in, and she STILL felt alright to just waltz out the door and leave.

This is lame. I'd go for stealthy revenge if the chance ever arises.

(Jun. 06, 2009  1:35 AM)Khel Wrote: I've had that happen to me before; chin up cause people with that attitude never have any shot of advancing in life.

Horrible people tend to get far too often, unfortunately.

(Jun. 06, 2009  9:04 PM)SK Wrote: you guys know what the most depressing thing ever is? signing onto facebook on a saturday night, seing pics of your friends at the party the night before that you were supposed to go to, but couldn't because you're stuck home with carp mono Unhappy i hope i get better soon

Hyperbole to the max! Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 07, 2009

(Jun. 07, 2009  1:18 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Horrible people tend to get far too often, unfortunately.

Horrible and lazy aren't necessarily the same thing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - Jun. 07, 2009

In that situation she was being more of a carp than lazy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 07, 2009

So we lost today at the fest. Well, no $1000 for me.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 07, 2009

I just realized I broke 20 000 posts :o

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 07, 2009

Get a job you bum

.......you know we love you (and congrats) Smile