World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Team Taurus - Dec. 10, 2010

lol Capoeira i have done that in year 7 as dance rather than a martial art but i spar with someone that does 8 method gate

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Dec. 10, 2010

8! that's a bit low aint it? i mean in comparison, that's actually higher than most peole would think... yeah but this version is actually fighting version of it, not the dance one...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Team Taurus - Dec. 10, 2010

yeh my dad teaches me wing chun

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Dec. 10, 2010

really? i don't know that one... i do all of these:

kendo
capoiera
judo
karate
boxing
fencing
mixed martial arts
kickboxing
gymnastics
and dodgeball

also practice like ninja moves, eg. taijutsu....

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Dec. 10, 2010

Interview at Apple went well. We'll see how it goes.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Dec. 10, 2010

Lol, one of the newer members on here is called "SAMcan". All of his posts that I have seen, so far, are SPAM. So, I was thinking, if you add a P after the S in his username, you get "SPAMcan". Joyful_3 (Like a can of SPAM) (No offense intended)

Anyways, I'm going to work for my uncle again tomorrow. I can't wait until after I finish tomorrow, I need the cash to buy a SNES.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Dec. 10, 2010

We have more than one thousand relatively active members everyday. It used to be only around two hundred ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jaems1 - Dec. 10, 2010

(Dec. 10, 2010  10:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have more than one thousand relatively active members everyday. It used to be only around two hundred ...

increase in human reproduction perhaps? /joke

word must be spreading around with the perks for using the forum.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Dec. 10, 2010

(Dec. 10, 2010  10:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have more than one thousand relatively active members everyday. It used to be only around two hundred ...

That's amazing, five times the members Actually posting.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hov - Dec. 10, 2010

Probaly the new bladers that has been passed on from their parents. ( *)__( *) makes me cry...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Dec. 11, 2010

On Saturday tomorrow I have to go to Lego league competion. Lego league is u make a robot out of legos and u program it and maki it do missions and u have to do a presentation about the theme that u have . This years was biomedical engineering. We did our project on amblyopia.
Our team is called the brick bandits since our school mascot is a raccoon. We have to be at wheeler at 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. WISH ME LUCK

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Dec. 11, 2010

I some how got scammed into performing two songs for the talent show, one in a group, and the other with me as a front man... swell.

The songs in question:

Architects - Hollow Crown
Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way

lol at 2:35 in the first song. There's no way I'm doing that.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - mesorangerxx - Dec. 11, 2010

For 3 years i have the first version of wolborg in my garage and I didn't even know about it and I was playing it last week too, I wonder if it is valuable

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - s-pegasus - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  4:46 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: For 3 years i have the first version of wolborg in my garage and I didn't even know about it and I was playing it last week too, I wonder if it is valuable

Wrong Thread use the Beyblade random Thoughts thread

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Team Taurus - Dec. 11, 2010

wow so many members even just the post on this thread i mean i have post #7115

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Dec. 11, 2010

Don't forget that this is the third iteration of this thread. Quite a large number of people frequent it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Dec. 11, 2010

well i realized that lately i have been posting alot...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Team Taurus - Dec. 11, 2010

yeh same i have had loads of posts

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Dec. 11, 2010

Remember that quality always reigns over quantity ...

good point kai, and if that's true i haven't got many... anyway you know naruto and nejis 64 palm? i'm actually practicing all naruto moves and i seem to be good at this one in partciular...

lol always true always true and i think the best song was best
this is my dad teaching wing chun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjLKlDYywsw

^ what? anyway getting good at fending off over 12 people, i really like naruto moves, they actually work!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Dec. 11, 2010

One time, like 20 people attacked me so I used shadow clones to beat up like ten of them, and then I used rasengam on one guy and the rest of them ran away in fear. [/patronizing]

great , i actually use taijutsu moves like lees stuff, just alot slower, your stuff isn't even true and is insulting...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wraith - Dec. 11, 2010

Like once, I Byakugan'ed some guys and they all died.
No, seriously? Taekwondo. I'm Black Belt 1st Pum level two. Climbing Back Kick FTW!
But I also learn:
Judo, Kendo, Boxing, Grappling, Karate, Parkour, Kung-Fu and a bit of Kickboxing. Nearly everybody at school is scared of me...