World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Dec. 07, 2010

My WBO Emails are showing now.
Thanks, who ever did it!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Dec. 08, 2010

So I signed up for the talent show with a few friends, we're either going to do a cosplayed Pokemon theme song broken down, or a Backstreet Boys cover (Tell me why, ain't nothing but a heartach...). We were going to Bieber it up, but someone else choose some JB tunnage.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Priscient - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  1:38 AM)To Wrote: So I signed up for the talent show with a few friends, we're either going to do a cosplayed Pokemon theme song broken down, or a Backstreet Boys cover (Tell me why, ain't nothing but a heartach...). We were going to Bieber it up, but someone else choose some JB tunnage.

Haha, how unfortunate Bieber wouldn't come into play.
If I would have to choose between the two, I would say the pokemon, just for the amusement, Hah.
Will this be put on your youtube account? (:

Good luck, nonetheless.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  1:38 AM)To Wrote: So I signed up for the talent show with a few friends, we're either going to do a cosplayed Pokemon theme song broken down, or a Backstreet Boys cover (Tell me why, ain't nothing but a heartach...). We were going to Bieber it up, but someone else choose some JB tunnage.
Lol, sounds funny. I say do the Pokemon. If you do the Pokemon put it on YouTube like he said. ^^ Which Pokemon theme are you doing? Hopefully the original. Lol. (To you are so odd.)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Dec. 08, 2010

I agree on the Pokemon, that would be hilarious to watch if you posted it ha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Dec. 08, 2010

I just wrote a 3 Chapter story for a friend Smile
Read it? Still on-going Tongue_out_wink
http://www.wattpad.com/782213-live-to-shift

Very good dude. I only skimed through it but i read the whole 1st 2 paragraphs and part of the 3rd. Very good writing, very vivid.

(Dec. 08, 2010  1:50 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Lol, sounds funny. I say do the Pokemon. If you do the Pokemon put it on YouTube like he said. ^^ Which Pokemon theme are you doing? Hopefully the original. Lol. (To you are so odd.)

Yeah, it'd be the original theme song. I already know the entire thing by heart (including the verse not in the TV cut!), so that'll be easy. It's up to the other dudes in the group on the song choice, as one man doesn't make an island... Unless I pull a carp move and go solo! Haha, but finding the karaoke version of the Pokemon theme with backing vocals is basically impossible...

As for my Youtube channel... I wouldn't hold my breath for it, lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Soundwave - Dec. 08, 2010

I'm might be getting my braces off tomorrow Grin and tomorrow I am also going to my grandfathers tomorrow for an early christmas Grin and I redid all the work from my flash drive incident Grin now I just have to do my research paper T_T

This isn't really Beyblade anime related, as any video with them enabled is funny. I just used it as an example, but dang, those Youtube auto-captions are hilarious:

[Image: UIr9U.png]
[Image: BTDaJ.png]
[Image: ZnsXS.png]
[Image: DoVwe.png]

That's an entire sequence of shots, no subtitle was skipped. I'm not even going to bother with the first two, but the third was supposed to be "You're boring me Gingka". XD Doji became "goat cheese"... It also called Tetsuya "Texas", Kenta "Canada", and Hikaru "Become Rule". Among other hilarious things.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Chaos Blader - Dec. 08, 2010

Since I can't post in the Advanced Forum I'm going to post this here:

I love the pun in Mc Frown's thread "Takara Tomy needs to find it's bearings: a Beyblade metagame timeline."

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - milkychipz - Dec. 08, 2010

hah, yeah seems they lost it when they made the nwe boosters, couldnt fit it in ^^ i thought you are advanced well beyond anything. why arent you a veteran

Kai-V, can you make the word filter on April Fool's make "Doji" into "goat cheese"? It'll be amazing, even if two people discover it!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Flosal - Dec. 08, 2010

*Kai-V makes the word filter To requested*
(Dec. 08, 2010  6:58 AM)To Wrote: Kai-V, can you make the word filter on April Fool's make "goat cheese" into "goat cheese"? It'll be amazing, even if two people discover it!

Lol at the caption in the L Drago picture. Gotta check all episodes with captions now.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Soundwave - Dec. 08, 2010

got my braces off Grin I'll put a picture later maybe

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Dec. 08, 2010

Congrats to Blah for the 2,000 posts.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ハゼ - Dec. 08, 2010

Trying to build a reputation here is hard... Anyone got any tips?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Dec. 08, 2010

Find your thing

Okay... I just seem to be kind of... Dissed, I guess. XP

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Dec. 08, 2010

You'll get there eventually.
I'm just a...
. . .
Yeah.

Barely anyone was in school today. Wonder why?

I wasn't in school today. Snow. Also, about the getting a reputation, and Moss's tip, what category would I fit into?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Dec. 08, 2010

well i fit into bey-designing/ story writing/ annoying the hell out of everyone by being normal...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ControL_s SouL_ - Dec. 08, 2010

Guy's look at my epic sig Grin My friend made it for me Grin I love it!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Dec. 08, 2010

which one?

Heh I'm not really trying to build a rep here, I just wanna make the right posts and offer good info when asked. I do have my funny moments though...heh heh fruit vampire......