World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Inkubinu - Dec. 07, 2010

Which one of these look cooler?

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=kirby11

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=warty14

Thx

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Dec. 07, 2010

Number 1

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 07, 2010

the first one definitely

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Dec. 07, 2010

They both look incredibly Weaboo to me.

But the first one looks better. Simply because the second is wearing a sailor's cap for no reason

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Inkubinu - Dec. 07, 2010

good cause the first one is my character Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Dec. 07, 2010

Why is there a "subscribe to this thread" button, but no "ignore this thread" button? IMO we could really use the latter.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  4:13 AM)Thresher Wrote: Why is there a "subscribe to this thread" button, but no "ignore this thread" button? IMO we could really use the latter.
Hm, just do not read it ? Do you want it to disappear forever or something ?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  4:13 AM)Thresher Wrote: Why is there a "subscribe to this thread" button, but no "ignore this thread" button? IMO we could really use the latter.
Hm, just do not read it ? Do you want it to disappear forever or something ?

Actually, there are a couple of threads, I'm just not interested in, and I wouldn't mind the ability to hide them so I don't see them anymore.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Dec. 07, 2010

Pretend they're not there, problem solved.

(Dec. 07, 2010  4:26 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Pretend they're not there, problem solved.

It's rather hard to ignore a hot topic, that happens to be in a forum I frequent. Especially when I am waiting for new replies to a different topic.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Soundwave - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  5:44 PM)Nwolf Wrote: your teachers name is LeBouf? *giggles* i have one called mr puddifat...

No LeBouef (it's not what you think you say it like Tongue_out) anyway I am getting back on track Grin I need to finish my science homework but I can copy that from a friend but now I have to do my research paper T_T because of my broken flash drive I was stalled for a while and it is due friday T_T but not impossible Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 07, 2010

isnt copying your friend cheating?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Soundwave - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  5:42 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: isnt copying your friend cheating?

no, it is just a few questions I just didn't get to besides we help each other with homework and I know he did it because he told me XD besides it's only 4 questions :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  6:30 AM)tman14 Wrote: no, it is just a few questions I just didn't get to besides we help each other with homework and I know he did it because he told me XD besides it's only 4 questions :\

... and that's still cheating.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Dec. 07, 2010

As you can see, in the large picture of Yú in my signature, there is a sort of jagged edge around the eyes. I am trying to find a way of avoiding that on Ps.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Team Taurus - Dec. 07, 2010

Oh i LOVE SCIENCE just because of the fact that beyblade is phisics

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Dec. 07, 2010

if you got it in one, you are a true master, guess which one has the hidden message! this is cool... and pointing out that it's not spam as it's random thoughts as i thought it was pretty random and intersting...

edit: what? just happened

oh sorry, i thought it was ok, sorry if i annoyed anyone... anyway, i guess you dont need that sort of thing to be awesome, everyone here is already awesome...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cyanide - Dec. 07, 2010

um where did my "^spammer" post go O.o admin probably deleted it....anyways i iced my street(by dumping water on it) and had some sliding fun

that sounds fun, on our school field, the entire thing was iced over as it had started getting cold and the whole condensation thing, and me and my friends weren't warned it was and we went on it and did some ninja like stuff on the ice! it was epic...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cyanide - Dec. 07, 2010

yeah it was fun to cars started to come and i slipped and fell but (of topic) spinning beys on the ice was fine, _sharp tips worked best

should we carry this on in beyblade random thoughts?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  9:01 PM)Nwolf Wrote: that sounds fun, on our school field, the entire thing was iced over as it had started getting cold and the whole condensation thing, and me and my friends weren't warned it was and we went on it and did some ninja like stuff on the ice! it was epic...

AWww they tore up our field and playground to build a new building. But on the day of the groundbreaking I threw up right before so I went home. It's a. Good thing I did

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wraith - Dec. 07, 2010

I just made a fan-story! It's called 'Wraith's story! Hydraes' legacy!'