World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladeBee - Jun. 04, 2009

Yaaawn,Only 93 more posts till I get the sweet Antique face Plant Version01 XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Jun. 04, 2009

[Image: uhhh.png]

Yes, finally I have enough for the Amber Face. Speechless

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 04, 2009

it's a glitch lmao

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - josh-jf - Jun. 04, 2009

Wow anu you went nut's, but im sure your donation will go to good use Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Jun. 04, 2009

Thought I was still asleep when I saw all anu's faces. XD That's really amazing. Unsmith

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 04, 2009

(Jun. 04, 2009  1:18 AM)Anu Wrote: Cool Sorry if I went overboard XD but I'll probably be broke for a while after this ...

At least I'm catching up to Anubis Grin

You got Ultimate Dragoon so I think you going overboard was worth it.

I would kill to have one. (I don't mean that really, just to let you know.)

Edit: I am happy I have got my first face though. Smile Why are they so addictive? Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - josh-jf - Jun. 04, 2009

Because they make you feel like youve achieved something, and make you feel like your moving up in the WBO world lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jun. 04, 2009

So angry right now. Like.... uggggh. Want to put my fist through a wall.

Smith

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 04, 2009

*Backs away*

I will be doing a Paypal account when I get my money and will Donate as soon as I do and buy a Passport, just need to make sure parents don't find out what i do. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jun. 04, 2009

Any particular reason? Obviously if it's personal then no need but...

(Jun. 04, 2009  8:30 PM)Giga Wrote: Any particular reason? Obviously if it's personal then no need but...

Giga, it's not nice to ask, thats why I didn't but I can say you are brave for doing so.

Ok basically the guy I'm sorta-seeing is a huge jerk.

We made plans last Saturday night to go to dinner and a movie tonight, then I didn't hear from him until just a few minutes ago, literally HOURS before we were supposed to go out, and he called to cancel on me.

I. Am. Furious.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jun. 04, 2009

Unhappy
Hope that this was a one off, so to speak.

Sorry to hear that man, normally people give someone a few days notice instead of a few hours. Unhappy

I don't believe he would have done that without a legitimate reason. And if he did then I guess he's not worth it. But still, I don't think he did. Try not to be too mad. Unhappy

(Jun. 04, 2009  8:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: I don't believe he would have done that without a legitimate reason. And if he did then I guess he's not worth it. But still, I don't think he did. Try not to be too mad. Unhappy

Yeah I'm sure he had a legitimate reason too, but that doesn't make waiting until the last minute to tell me any less inconsiderate or disrespectful.

I'm starting to calm down anyway, but ugh... I'm just really frustrated.

And Giga, no, this is not the first time this has happened.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 05, 2009

I've been making some small changes to the site's appearance today. I hope you guys like it!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jun. 05, 2009

(Jun. 05, 2009  5:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've been making some small changes to the site's appearance today. I hope you guys like it!

Yeah, I've noticed. Everytime I log back in, something different changes. Looks good Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - A.J. - Jun. 05, 2009

Last night I was up until 1:30 working on a friend's laptop because Vista decided to randomly die.

I fixed the problem by running an Ubuntu Live CD to transfer files via two USB Flash Drives and then proceeding to install Windows 7.

Her laptop is currently running faster than it ever did with Vista. She is eternally grateful and (with her little knowledge of computers) wants to marry Win7.

Currently waiting to go to University and get a MacBook Pro as cheap as humanly possible - with the best video graphics available of course.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jun. 05, 2009

I just heard the now infamous "dial-up" noise on TV (you know, the one where it makes a bunch of odd beeps and static-y noises) and thought I was dreaming.

I should really go to sleep.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Jun. 05, 2009

Yay I finally got Windows XP on my netbook!!! Now expect AMV's to be made quicker!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Jun. 05, 2009

My school just completley screwed the system. I'm in YR 11 now, instead of in 6 weeks, because for some reason we just all moved up a year :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jun. 05, 2009

i would give anything for a time machine that would take me back to april 23 Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Jun. 05, 2009

Rrrawr. I just finished most of my cleaning in this room. My friend is here from VA today, so.. I want things to look decent at least.

*cleans things with all natural coconut oil cleaner*

I'm so damn granola.