World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jaems1 - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:13 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Lol, why would I know their names? They live in like, somewhere in Canada that I forget the name of. While I live in Maryland (USA) I don't know them that well, I only know them here on WBO.

oh sorry that question was pointing at Kai-V and Dude.

i lol everytime i see my parents/grandparents type in the URL bar www. every time they want to enter a website, or go into google using the URL when i've already installed Chrome on their PC. lol.. bless them :3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:10 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: You can't eat Ramen? I feel bad for you. (I like Ramen) Are you allergic to Ramen? Or, Are you allergic to the seasoning used when cooking Ramen?
Or the noodles themselves ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:16 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:11 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:41 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Do you eat Pokemon?

Of course. What else would pokemon be good for? Taming, trainning and fighting? Ridiculous.

I just had Grilled-Mister-Mime, the other day.

And Pikachus taste great with Ketchup.

I'm joking, of course. Mainly, I just suck the juice out of a cantaloup all day long.
Lol, it's all about Boiled Torchic's with Sweet and Sour Sauce. Jk, Sucking the juice out of a Cantaloup? Because that's not odd or random. (Sarcasm)

He's a fruit vampire don't you get it?

Oh Kai-V you poor person, cursed to never eat Ramen and enjoy it.....How do you bear with it?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:26 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: He's a fruit vampire don't you get it?

Oh Kai-V you poor person, cursed to never eat Ramen and enjoy it.....How do you bear with it?

Curses, I've been discovered! *Hides behind his black cape*

And I'd recommend not to pity her on that subject. She's pretty senstive and her well-known tyranic/sadistic actions might strike you, next.

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:26 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Oh Kai-V you poor person, cursed to never eat Ramen and enjoy it.....How do you bear with it?

she was joking (i'm 80% sure), i'm sure you know though. if she were allergic to noodles then she'd be allergic to dough and maybe rice, depends... well its better than being lactose intolerance..

:X I am being sincerely sorry though heh. I love ramen, if I was allergic I don't know what I would do. But Dude, since you are a fruit vampire are vegetables your bane?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:32 AM)Jaems Wrote: she was joking (i'm 80% sure)

I'm afraid there's no joke there. She's allergic to eggs, among other things, which forces her to avoid many japanese-styled noodles.

It's pretty sad. I think Hollywood is trying to buy the rights to her story.

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:36 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:32 AM)Jaems Wrote: she was joking (i'm 80% sure)

I'm afraid there's no joke there. She's allergic to eggs, among other things, which forces her to avoid many japanese-styled noodles.

It's pretty sad. I think Hollywood is trying to buy the rights to her story.

Omg while that does suck the way you worded it just made me LOL.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Nov. 27, 2010

Jaems, your signature is kind of offensive. I get that you're referring to the Beyblades, which are based on a constellation, but your context makes it seem you're making fun of a pretty serious illness.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Nov. 27, 2010

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the crazy, the wizard. so much whiskey all in my liver, i really like the punch it delivers. makes me warm while i high five sinners

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Nov. 27, 2010

Well, that's the first drunk post I've ever seen.

Ha they're always funny to read....

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  4:07 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Well, that's the first drunk post I've ever seen.

i'm not drunk, that's lyrics from a song

(i've posted here drunk before btw, pretty sure no one noticed haha)

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:38 AM)To Wrote: Jaems, your signature is kind of offensive. I get that you're referring to the Beyblades, which are based on a constellation, but your context makes it seem you're making fun of a pretty serious illness.

yh ty i'll remove it, its not fair for those who had to know people close to them that went through the illness.

I love how we completely dropped off the fruit vampire and ramen topic

(Nov. 27, 2010  4:09 AM)mr. rager Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:07 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Well, that's the first drunk post I've ever seen.

i'm not drunk, that's lyrics from a song

(i've posted here drunk before btw, pretty sure no one noticed haha)

Hah my mistake. You hide it well then P:.

I love even more, how I just revived this thread Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Nov. 27, 2010

So I just now noticed that Facebook has the option of Leet Speak and Pirate for languages. Leet Speak gives me a headache, and Pirate can get pretty annoying, but I still think it's hilarious.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Nov. 27, 2010

Just spent a hour getting sand out of my hair...fml..going to the salon in a bit ha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - blah - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  2:27 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: So I just now noticed that Facebook has the option of Leet Speak and Pirate for languages. Leet Speak gives me a headache, and Pirate can get pretty annoying, but I still think it's hilarious.

Haha, these have been on there for quite a while now.
Pirate is pretty funny, especially when it's completely random sometimes. Pinching_eyes_2

And LOL, how awkward is it when you go to someone's profile and it turns out they are looking at your profile as well ?
It feels totally weird. D:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hov - Nov. 27, 2010

Sometmes I feel awkward or dumb when I yell at my bey to spin a bit lnger when battling my frends. D;

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Deadpool - Nov. 27, 2010

Naruto , Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 = so annoying. Kagura was such a lagger in her attacks , now , when you have to fight her with Tsunade , she's like the Flash. I feel like burning the game.

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:36 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Sometmes I feel awkward or dumb when I yell at my bey to spin a bit lnger when battling my frends. D;

Hmm, this is for non-beyblade related posts.

Also, I've learnt a few recipes and a friend is coming home soon, hopefully I can try them out.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Soundwave - Nov. 27, 2010

my battle strikers lock flew off and it disassembled in battle Unhappy but nothing broke Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:10 AM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: has anyone ever seen a komodo dragon in real life

I have the y look really friggin awesome