World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jaems1 - Nov. 25, 2010

(Nov. 24, 2010  11:54 PM)Ra Wrote: Anybody else like russels peters he's so funny.

its ashame he hasn't done any shows recently with fresh new jokes. i've still got his 2008 performance on my HDD.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Nov. 25, 2010

yeah i feel like saying "some bodys gonna get hurt real bad " to him ;(

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - The Fire Wyrm - Nov. 26, 2010

(May. 10, 2009  10:29 PM)Evan Wrote: My mom has just visited two doctors who both say her cancer is back. There is a high probability it has spread to her heart and lungs.

If this takes her life, I'm going to be a 16 year old graduate with no parents. How the carp am I supposed to live

My hats off to you man and I wish you the best of luck and anybody who feels bad for him please put this on your signature
-----♥♥♥------Please
----♥♥-♥♥----Add This
---♥♥---♥♥---To Your
---♥♥---♥♥---Signature
---♥♥---♥♥---If You Know
----♥♥-♥♥----Sσmeone
-----♥♥♥------Whσ's Died
----♥♥-♥♥----σr is suffering
---♥♥---♥♥---from cancer :`(

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - mesorangerxx - Nov. 26, 2010

how much threads Kai-V closes a day

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Akel - Nov. 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to me....Happy Birthday to me.......Happy Birthday to meeeeee.....'cause my Birthday was today.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 26, 2010  3:09 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: how much threads Kai-V closes a day
An average of twenty apparently, but the real question is "how many useless threads are created a day".

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 26, 2010  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
An average of twenty apparently, but the real question is "how many useless threads are created a day".
Hmm, 7!! jk, why does there have to be so many SPAMMERS these days.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 24, 2010  11:54 PM)Ra Wrote: Anybody else like russels peters he's so funny.

Here's my favorite quote of him when he made fun of u guy in the audience because of his Chinese name which he though was tap sum bong.
Quoetes-
"unless ur Anthony by day and TAP SUM BONG by night"
" Confucius says u go to jail bad boy"

He's so funny

I remember when he was new on the scene back in '04-05. He would still do smaller gigs.

Had tickets to see him back in 2006 but fell very ill. Ended up giving the ticket to a friend.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - blah - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 26, 2010  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I wish you could give comments a thumbs up or a rating. Pinching_eyes_2
+10000. (:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Nov. 26, 2010

Heh so I've seen references to the "KIE V" thread a few times here so I decided to check it out. I literally LOL'd when I read it. *Sigh* Kai-V, why didn't you fight him? That thread would've been immortalized (as if it already hasn't)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bumpyfelon - Nov. 26, 2010

I have invented blader DJ's beyblade

face: bey. this face can only be touched by blader DJ. this face is red in color

clear wheel: bey. this wheel releases an enormous ray of light on to the other beyblade. this wheel is black in color

metal wheel: spirit. this is the only known metal wheel able to harness blader DJ's blader spirit. this wheel is blue in color

track: CH(infinity) self explanatory. this track is black in color

tip: Everlasting Rotation. this tip will forever rotate until blader DJ wants it to stop, or somehow, he loses his blader spirit. this track is grey in color

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Nov. 26, 2010

Sounds great but this shouldn't be here :")

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 26, 2010  3:12 AM)Akel Wrote: Happy Birthday to me....Happy Birthday to me.......Happy Birthday to meeeeee.....'cause my Birthday was today.

happy birthday to you hapy birthday 2 u happy birthday dear [insert real name here]. happy birthday 2 u! my birthday in 2 weeks

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bumpyfelon - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 26, 2010  6:02 PM)Moss Wrote: Sounds great but this shouldn't be here :")
yes, but blader DJ is awesome, and this thread is awesome, so it was only right to post this here
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:02 PM)Moss Wrote: Sounds great but this shouldn't be here :")
yes, but blader DJ is awesome, and this thread is awesome, so it was only right to post this here

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Nov. 27, 2010

Why do I get the feeling that Dude makes amazing Ramen? Does anybody else get this feeling? Kai-V should tell us how good his Ramen is. (Kai-V is Dude's sister so she would know if he makes good Ramen or not)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  2:09 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Why do I get the feeling that Dude makes amazing Ramen?

To be perfectly honest, I never made any Ramen XD

On a further level of honesty, I don't cook that much, if at all.

But hey, it might be one of my hidden secret talents. I have a lot of those.

(Nov. 27, 2010  2:34 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:09 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Why do I get the feeling that Dude makes amazing Ramen?

To be perfectly honest, I never made any Ramen XD

On a further level of honesty, I don't cook that much, if at all.

But hey, it might be one of my hidden secret talents. I have a lot of those.
WHAT?! I can only make Ramen and Grilled Cheese. (Unless you count Sandwhiches, Toast, Cereal, Etc.) You should try making some Ramen and tell me if it turns out good. Use Kai-V as a taste tester if you have to.

EDIT: Wait a minute!! Your like I don't know how old. If you don't cook food than what do you eat? (Not including when your Parents make you food, and Sandwhiches, and Toast, Etc.) Do you eat Pokemon?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jaems1 - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  2:09 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: (Kai-V is Dude's sister so she would know if he makes good Ramen or not)

after knowing this i'm just curious if you two ever accidently call one another by your forum names lol. my friends and i call each other by our gaming names when we forget our real life name; and that's when we're talking to one another face to face.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  2:09 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Why do I get the feeling that Dude makes amazing Ramen? Does anybody else get this feeling? Kai-V should tell us how good his Ramen is. (Kai-V is Dude's sister so she would know if he makes good Ramen or not)
I have allergies, even if he did make some I could not eat it.

Jaems Wrote:after knowing this i'm just curious if you two ever accidently call one another by your forum names lol. my friends and i call each other by our gaming names when we forget our real life name; and that's when we're talking to one another face to face.
Never.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ldrago's Roar - Nov. 27, 2010

has anyone ever seen a komodo dragon in real life

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have allergies, even if he did make some I could not eat it.
You can't eat Ramen? I feel bad for you. (I like Ramen) Are you allergic to Ramen? Or, Are you allergic to the seasoning used when cooking Ramen?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  2:41 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Do you eat Pokemon?

Of course. What else would pokemon be good for? Taming, trainning and fighting? Ridiculous.

I just had Grilled-Mister-Mime, the other day.

And Pikachus taste great with Ketchup.

I'm joking, of course. Mainly, I just suck the juice out of a cantaloup all day long.

(Nov. 27, 2010  2:42 AM)Jaems Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:09 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: (Kai-V is Dude's sister so she would know if he makes good Ramen or not)

after knowing this i'm just curious if you two ever accidently call one another by your forum names lol. my friends and i call each other by our gaming names when we forget our real life name; and that's when we're talking to one another face to face.
Lol, why would I know their names? They live in like, somewhere in Canada that I forget the name of. While I live in Maryland (USA) I don't know them that well, I only know them here on WBO.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Deadpool - Nov. 27, 2010

I hate Black Friday , no Burn Phoenix , Thermal Pisces , Flame Libra , LLDrago for me. I hate you Joey , waking up at 5am and all.

(Nov. 27, 2010  3:11 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:41 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Do you eat Pokemon?

Of course. What else would pokemon be good for? Taming, trainning and fighting? Ridiculous.

I just had Grilled-Mister-Mime, the other day.

And Pikachus taste great with Ketchup.

I'm joking, of course. Mainly, I just suck the juice out of a cantaloup all day long.
Lol, it's all about Boiled Torchic's with Sweet and Sour Sauce. Jk, Sucking the juice out of a Cantaloup? Because that's not odd or random. (Sarcasm)