World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Nov. 20, 2010

Why? There's a reason, right?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Nov. 20, 2010

probably not, she just felt like neeing him in the face...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Nov. 21, 2010

Haha, I'm happy I'm not a twin in some ways, but there could be some advantages. My little brothers are twins and they play with each other all the time, It's hard for a single child to do that.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dan - Nov. 21, 2010

I'd prefer to not get mixed up..
Must be a real pain.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Nov. 21, 2010

True say. Many twins I know get angry when they're mixed up.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Caststarman - Nov. 21, 2010

This thread may go to number 4 soon. Owww!!! I just got hit in the heaad. It really hurts.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Nov. 22, 2010

Ironic, you saying your head hurts and your avatar is a headless Goku...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Nov. 22, 2010

(Nov. 22, 2010  1:36 AM)Night Wrote: Ironic, you saying your head hurts and your avatar is a headless Goku...

No, it's not.

Irony deals with opposites, not coincidences.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Nov. 22, 2010

Applied for an Associate Product Manager Position at EA Canada. No clue if they're willing to wait until I graduate, but it would be awesome if they did.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Nov. 22, 2010

good going khel! I'm still waiting up for a package from france... did you know it takes a month to get it here but japan only takes about 3 weeks!

My signature was the correct size, and it's been that way for weeks. For some reason, it's too big now.
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:19 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:36 AM)Night Wrote: Ironic, you saying your head hurts and your avatar is a headless Goku...

No, it's not.

Irony deals with opposites, not coincidences.

I'll keep that in mind.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Nov. 22, 2010

(Nov. 22, 2010  10:58 AM)Night Wrote: My signature was the correct size, and it's been that way for weeks. For some reason, it's too big now.
I am quite sure you recently added some text.

Anyway, the whole signature is supposed to fit within 500x200, not only the picture. Therefore, if you have a 500x200 image, then you cannot have anything else in your signature.

Ooooooh... I get it now.

I hope I don't get banned for this but this is the best thread I've ever read.

KIE-V

Let's settle this off like men!
With a Beyblade Battle!

You've probably all seen this before, anyway. . .Crying

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Nov. 23, 2010

Yeah, topics like that are rare and precious.

It's been quite some time since a raging noob-ish kid that apparently can't correctly type english challenged Kai-V to a death spinning tops match.

Kinda boring. It's like they realized Kai-V was stoic and didn't care about anything.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Nov. 23, 2010

I need to stop procrastinating. I've got an English essay to write (it's about Lear, so it's not that bad), an essay for Film/Lit that I need to edit, and a poster I need to design...

(Nov. 22, 2010  7:16 AM)Khel Wrote: Applied for an Associate Product Manager Position at EA Canada. No clue if they're willing to wait until I graduate, but it would be awesome if they did.

Don't know if moving to Vancouver for EA would be the best given the less than stellar recent job security rate...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Nov. 23, 2010

(Nov. 23, 2010  2:20 AM)To Wrote: I need to stop procrastinating. I've got an English essay to write (it's about Lear, so it's not that bad), an essay for Film/Lit that I need to edit, and a poster I need to design...

(Nov. 22, 2010  7:16 AM)Khel Wrote: Applied for an Associate Product Manager Position at EA Canada. No clue if they're willing to wait until I graduate, but it would be awesome if they did.

Don't know if moving to Vancouver for EA would be the best given the less than stellar recent job security rate...

It was at their Montreal office. I only applied, haven't heard back yet.

Trust me, when you're a new grad unless you are a bloody genius with amazing contacts etc you don't get to be too picky.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Nov. 23, 2010

(Nov. 23, 2010  2:40 AM)Khel Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:20 AM)To Wrote: I need to stop procrastinating. I've got an English essay to write (it's about Lear, so it's not that bad), an essay for Film/Lit that I need to edit, and a poster I need to design...

Trust me, when you're a new grad unless you are a bloody genius with amazing contacts etc you don't get to be too picky.

Yeah, the Montreal studio would make much more sense since I doubt Burnaby/Vancouver is hiring many people right now (for those curious about what I was alluding to earlier, the BC based EA studio, called EA Canada recently had a few development teams killed off along with other lay offs)...

Good luck, though! Heck, if it doesn't work out, you do have Ubisoft Toronto to look forward to. Although I'd imagine that might be even more competitive.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Nov. 23, 2010

(Nov. 23, 2010  3:31 AM)To Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:40 AM)Khel Wrote:

Yeah, the Montreal studio would make much more sense since I doubt Burnaby/Vancouver is hiring many people right now (for those curious about what I was alluding to earlier, the BC based EA studio, called EA Canada recently had a few development teams killed off along with other lay offs)...

Good luck, though! Heck, if it doesn't work out, you do have Ubisoft Toronto to look forward to. Although I'd imagine that might be even more competitive.

Unfortunately Ubisoft Canada didn't have any Business/Marketing/Sales Roles available that I would be able to go for. Only couple available are for senior businesspeople.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Nov. 23, 2010

Umm, I don't know if this is the wrong thread, but how do you do that whole thing where you take a song off of Youtube and put it as audio? Audio Swap I think its called.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Nov. 23, 2010

So I'm at school now haha, sneaking on the lab computer Confused
There's not people on that I know at this time Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Soundwave - Nov. 23, 2010

this website makes my computer slow yet I come on every chance I get or if I feel like it XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Nov. 23, 2010

I'm currently watching B-daman, and i just thought if anyone else likes it... and i've only just started when i saw it on amazon, and it looks pretty cool...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Nov. 23, 2010

B daman i loved it i atched the show but the toys were kinda carpy and the game can easily be rigged

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - lord Wolfblade - Nov. 23, 2010

lol i wasted my money on those toys when they came out

if i knew beyblade was coming back i would of never of bought them