World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  10:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: *points up* The pastel colours of the Peridot Face and the Face of Courage go together sooooo well. Eee
I haven't even noticed the colors, all that's been going through my head is "I HAVE FACES, I'M NOT ONE OF THE LOWEST FORMS OF LIFE ON HERE ANYMORE!" XD
But you're right, they do go pretty nicely with each other Grin
Aquas right too O.o...
Maybe there's design in my blood or something, even the order I get things in is color coordinated...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jun. 02, 2009

WOAH... I went outside and started hitting a tennisball straight up with a racket. Then I switched the tennisball to a racquetball. It goes sooo high!! I'm pretty good at it so I don't have to worry about hitting it way off I can control hittin git straight up. I can like barely see it sometimes it goes so high.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Anu - Jun. 03, 2009

I must say that I'm really enjoying the new changes being made to the site. Grin
I feel more and more part of the community. I also noticed that the logo changed a bit too ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladeBee - Jun. 03, 2009

Wow..where are everyone getting face Boosters XD,I keep seeing new faces every 5 minutes.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 03, 2009

How the hell did I get all these faces Chocked_2

Geez talk about an eventful day. I'm going to have a tough summer if stuff like this happens all the time. I don't get to check this site till night.

Going through 4-5 pages of posts is going to become a daily occurrence.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jun. 03, 2009

(Jun. 03, 2009  12:24 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Wow..where are everyone getting face Boosters XD,I keep seeing new faces every 5 minutes.

From buying the Blader Passport (suscribing), you also get the Black Face Booster and randomly a face gets picked from there.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladeBee - Jun. 03, 2009

Sweet better get me one of those boosters,,But Im seeing like 2-5 more faces on some people then before

Example:Khel (hope you dont mind me using you as a example) has 2 Driger Faces and a capricorn face.

Anu-(again hope u dont mind) has a ultimate dragoon face and a draciel Face

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 03, 2009

(Jun. 03, 2009  1:40 AM)Aqua Wrote: From buying the Blader Passport (suscribing), you also get the Black Face Booster and randomly a face gets picked from there.

Don't get a Face Booster BLACK when you buy a Passport. However, anyone who had donated more than $10 previously got a BLACK for every $10 more they've given.

Oh,guess thats why I got no new faces like 37% of WBO Did (I made that estimate up XD)

(Jun. 03, 2009  1:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't get a Face Booster BLACK when you buy a Passport. However, anyone who had donated more than $10 previously got a BLACK for every $10 more they've given.

Oh... my bad. That clears things up.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jun. 03, 2009

God these faces are so sweet!

This site is seriously the greatest thing since Jesus. And from what I'm told that was pretty freaking epic.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - josh-jf - Jun. 03, 2009

There are so many faces i want that i cant get Unhappy like the face of war and courage.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cailany - Jun. 03, 2009

This looks interesting. I can see a lot of problems with it... Don't have an Xbox 360
But I like the idea of just everything being motion controlled.
I can see a lot of companies using this for entertainment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACt9R9z37U
Edit: Wrong link.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - black Pegasus - Jun. 03, 2009

hey my metal dranzer definitely had a bit-beast coz when i bey battled with my mate it span in the center of the beystadium then circled my mates blade rammed his blade causing it to fly out of the stadium then all we did was swap bit-chips & his blade did an exact mimic of what is described above then my mate nicked my bit-beast some mate he was.
i still have the rest of the blade

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 03, 2009

(Jun. 03, 2009  9:21 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: hey my metal dranzer definitely had a bit-beast coz when i bey battled with my mate it span in the center of the beystadium then circled my mates blade rammed his blade causing it to fly out of the stadium then all we did was swap bit-chips & his blade did an exact mimic of what is described above then my mate nicked my bit-beast some mate he was.

get out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - Jun. 03, 2009

(Jun. 03, 2009  9:21 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: hey my metal dranzer definitely had a bit-beast coz when i bey battled with my mate it span in the center of the beystadium then circled my mates blade rammed his blade causing it to fly out of the stadium then all we did was swap bit-chips & his blade did an exact mimic of what is described above then my mate nicked my bit-beast some mate he was.

One time I used my Grip Flat Core, a Circle Upper, a Circle Wide, and a Dragoon Bit Protector against my friends beyblade and it circled around the stadium and KOed his beyblade; It was truly a spiritual event.

Perhaps; Dragoon? DJ 2002 - Shock!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Jun. 03, 2009

One of my metal faces has a bit beast in it

[Image: mfdoom2.jpg]

Anubis.....THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE SEEN ALL DAY XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 03, 2009

So my movie won best picture at the fest.

(Jun. 03, 2009  11:20 PM)To Wrote: So my movie won best picture at the fest.

Congrats dude Smile Any prize or award?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 04, 2009

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php?uid=777

wtf anu

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Anu - Jun. 04, 2009

(Jun. 04, 2009  1:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php?uid=777

wtf anu

Cool Sorry if I went overboard XD but I'll probably be broke for a while after this ...

At least I'm catching up to Anubis Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 04, 2009

you got the rarest face though, so i am happy for that Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Jun. 04, 2009

speaking of faces, why haven't I gotten a passport face? :V
It's time to open up that second row for me. Tongue_out

(Jun. 04, 2009  1:23 AM)Crimson Wrote: speaking of faces, why haven't I gotten a passport face? :V
It's time to open up that second row for me. Tongue_out

Sorry! Doing it now.