World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Nov. 09, 2010

Congrats R! Smile
If you didn't just say so, I would say English was your first language haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Nov. 09, 2010

I'd have to agree with Pyro hah, your english was always on par with mine, IMO.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Nov. 09, 2010

I actually thought English was your first language, lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Nov. 10, 2010

Overclocked ReMix. Go there now. Best music I've heard in a long while.

Like this.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Nov. 10, 2010

Jaems profile picture is really scaring me... Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Nov. 10, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/group/maxwellcontest
Watch and vote on my video.
Maxwell Ranger Extender Cut.

:]
Its for a contest to win lab equipment.

So that's my random post. If you like power rangers watch it! lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Nov. 10, 2010

(Nov. 10, 2010  4:00 AM)Pyro Wrote: Jaems profile picture is really scaring me... Unhappy

The one with 3 mouths scared me more hah.

They're always funny though.

Btw, Bdaichi I think I voted for yours but I'm not entirely sure. I pressed "I love it" a few times.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ControL_s SouL_ - Nov. 10, 2010

Haha today a lot of things went wrong at regents park zoo! The funniest highlight was when a monkey sort of escaped from his cage (living area thingy) and pooed on a womans shoe. The person in charge of the monkeys came out of her office and picked the monkey up while he was doing his business.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 10, 2010  12:26 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  4:00 AM)Pyro Wrote: Jaems profile picture is really scaring me... Unhappy

The one with 3 mouths scared me more hah.

They're always funny though.

Btw, Bdaichi I think I voted for yours but I'm not entirely sure. I pressed "I love it" a few times.

THanks man :]
It's extracting time! ;p

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Nov. 11, 2010

No problem hah.

Also, tomorrow I'll be cooking for a friend from my school at her place and going to see a movie, hope it all turns out okay hah.

I'm planning on making a cream pasta with sage, chicken and mushrooms, a bit of garlic and I'll add a few shaved pieces of parmesan on top for decoration.

Thoughts?

Also, I need help for if I should chop up some sage to mix through the pasta, only deep fry some to put on top or both?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 11, 2010

momiji manju i was already hungry before i read your post above... and strangely now I'm even more hungry xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  3:41 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: momiji manju i was already hungry before i read your post above... and strangely now I'm even more hungry xD

You seemed not to be active for a long time...

Haha Pinching_eyes I have finished my dinner 2 hours ago.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  3:53 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:41 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: momiji manju i was already hungry before i read your post above... and strangely now I'm even more hungry xD

You seemed not to be active for a long time...

Haha Pinching_eyes I have finished my dinner 2 hours ago.

Yeah I know I haven't been active, my computer has been lagging so bad it wouldn't let me on wbo - so i just nicked my home laptop (has no internet Unhappy) my computer has just decided to speed up again Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Nov. 11, 2010

All the people of all the nations which had fought in the First World War were silent during the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour of Armistice Day, which was the eleventh day of the eleventh month. It was during that minute in nineteen hundred and eighteen, that millions upon millions of human beings stopped butchering one another.
- Kurt Vonnegut

Lest we forget.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  7:15 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: All the people of all the nations which had fought in the First World War were silent during the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour of Armistice Day, which was the eleventh day of the eleventh month. It was during that minute in nineteen hundred and eighteen, that millions upon millions of human beings stopped butchering one another.
- Kurt Vonnegut

Lest we forget.

Amen (I'm Christian).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Nov. 11, 2010

lest we forget.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Nov. 11, 2010

Everyone did the two minutes of silence, right?

Well, that was a nice day, except for the end. Got caught in a hail storm.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jaems1 - Nov. 11, 2010

since we're on the subject atm.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/world/2010/11/11/16088711.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3222753/Sick-protesters-torch-poppy.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Nov. 12, 2010

I just had a major math geek moment. To all those who know basic calculus, this may boggle you a little bit.

e ^ (pi * i) = -1

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gatsby - Nov. 12, 2010

go to my channel on you tube link in my signature
btw what should my bey be in my beyblade reaL life adventures?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  5:19 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote: go to my channel on you tube link in my signature
btw what should my bey be in my beyblade reaL life adventures?
Both of those do not fit here at all. The first sentence was simply SPAM.

Daegor42 Wrote:e ^ (pi * i) = -1
Hm, I saw this last year but it seems I forgot most of it already considering I will never use that knowledge again.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - blah - Nov. 12, 2010

Yay !
My exams are finally over (even though they are only Year 9 exams =P) !
Probably didn't do the best though. Speechless
But now I have more time for Beyblading and the WBO ! ^^

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Nov. 12, 2010

So who else got the PM from loluguyssuck?

I know it's not just me.

EDIT: I forwarded the message to Kai-V, hopefully she can respond soon.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - blah - Nov. 12, 2010

Me. SPAM, swearing and abuse.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Nov. 12, 2010

Me and Chaos Blader got one too just don't reply thats what he wants.