World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BeyScorcher - Nov. 04, 2010

I will see if I can create a tournament in Georgia. I have no friends so I am gonna try to meet somebody XD.

And I am going to see if I can get a Poison Serpent.

I just need to get a life... kinda

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jaems1 - Nov. 04, 2010

(Nov. 04, 2010  2:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, I sent an email to most of them, and a lot reported it as SPAM and complained, hah.

ilol'd - you should've screencapped it, i'd really want to see it XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Nov. 04, 2010

(Nov. 04, 2010  2:20 AM)Jaems Wrote: ilol'd - you should've screencapped it, i'd really want to see it XD
We actually received nothing, but our host did for some reason, and they had to interrupt the process of the delivery of the mass mail hah. Which affected a few other mechanisms on the board, which explains why there were some issues then.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Nov. 04, 2010

After the "R & K Campaign", here comes "The Gemios Twins Campaign".

The picture is the maximum size for the whole signature though, so all the rest exceeds the limit ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Nov. 04, 2010

(Nov. 04, 2010  3:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The picture is the maximum size for the whole signature though, so all the rest exceeds the limit ...

OK, we will resize it.
EDIT: Is it within the limit now?

Yes, that should be fine now.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Nov. 04, 2010

(Oct. 31, 2010  2:11 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I really don't like all these beyblade fanfics lately.

For the most part the grammar is horrible and they're pretty much all a mess of creative writing.

In general, they lack characterisation and proper techniques...

Where did the real creations go? (My favourite was Kai-V's thread)

is a fanfic a story? if so is mine any good?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 04, 2010

Almost every fanfic ive read has been horrible then turns into yaoi *sigh*
although there has been a good few and you can tell the person who wrote it is a good writer

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Nov. 04, 2010

the most hillarious video ever, the judges get owned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsusLgoyqws&feature=related

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jaems1 - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 04, 2010  9:45 PM)Nwolf Wrote: the most hillarious video ever, the judges get owned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsusLgoyqws&feature=related

admittedly even though that was OBVIOUSLY fake... i still lol'd a bit.. i lost D:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Nov. 05, 2010

omg that video made me LOL so hard. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Nov. 05, 2010

I should be writing an 8 page essay for tomorrow, but instead I'm playing Raging Blast 2. I'm screwed.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Nov. 05, 2010

Sigh I love Knives Chau lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Nov. 05, 2010

hmm im considering quiting beyblade for good,

I realy dont see the point anymore since i dont actully battle anyone and trying to get something going where i live seems to have failed dispite intrest being showen no one has posted on the topic for quite awhile, i PM'd everyone who put there name down for it and only got on response Uncertain. Spending money on prizes for the tournement i was trying to get started was a waste which could have been used on something i would have enjoyed.

Playing this game by yourself is only fun for awhile but that fun is long gone for me. Idk i sort of feel as if i should move on with my life and let this game go and move on to other things i enjoy.

I havent 100% decided on this yet things could change but if they dont for by the end of the year im going to let this game and my goal from when i was 10 of competing in a beyblade tournement go.(i know its a stupid goal)

I know i wont exactly be missed on here if i do decide to quit for good since i dont do as much as others for the site. But i just want everyone to know that i think this a wounderful place to learn and make friends

(Sorry if i posted this on a wrong thread)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Robsta - Nov. 05, 2010

^
That sucks to hear bro, good luck in your future endeavours! Joyful_3

P.S.
I'll miss ya. Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Nov. 05, 2010

Hah, hope you stay Dirge, definitely a productive member.

I'd definitely miss you on BA.

I find some members stay here simply for the connections they made, so even if you've quit beyblade, it'd be cool if you stayed on the board.

Also, I FINISHED MY HSC!!!

I have a nice long break until March.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - souless1234 - Nov. 05, 2010

So this guy tries to steal my friends bike and I try to talk things out with the people to try and sort things out because my friend was too scared to do so. Anyways after we left eh gym we had found out that they put lubricant all over my friends items (i.e sweater) and also stole the pegs off one of our bikes. So now we're pretty mad >:[ I we see them again today something might go down.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Nov. 05, 2010

Make sure you watch ECW

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Akel - Nov. 05, 2010

Well, if they tried to steal your friend's bike, tell the police.... If they try to attack you, fend them off possibly tell your parents... Hope it doesn't get serious.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 04, 2010  2:58 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: After the "R & K Campaign", here comes "The Gemios Twins Campaign".
Why can't I be in a campaign

Dats Garbage.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RevertedToZero - Nov. 05, 2010

/\ I... sorta respect you, Moss.

Anyway, does anyone hear fireworks?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Nov. 05, 2010

^ i think because its diwali ................................

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ControL_s SouL_ - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  9:11 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: /\ I... sorta respect you, Moss.

Yeah, in-fact I am gonna leave my house in 30 mins to go set some off with my friends.
(Nov. 05, 2010  9:17 PM)Ra Wrote: ^ i think because its diwali ................................

No it's bonfire night, but yeah that could be one of the reasons.

(Nov. 05, 2010  9:11 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: /\ I... sorta respect you, Moss.

Hah thanks Reverted maybe we can start a malibladers campaign