World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Deadpool - Oct. 29, 2010

My dollar-store knife is way better than all of yours !

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Oct. 29, 2010

Did anyone notice, that there is always more members reading the Closed Threads, than all the other sections combined?..

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Oct. 29, 2010

Must be all the new people finding their threads.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 29, 2010  12:59 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Must be all the new people finding their threads.
And leaving forever two seconds after, hah.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 29, 2010  12:59 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Must be all the new people finding their threads.
Haha this made me LOL.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Raykon - Oct. 29, 2010

I haven't posted for ages... but I just realized it's been 2 years and 1 day since I first joined WBO. Gasp Hopefully I can start posting more again.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Deadpool - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 29, 2010  2:38 AM)Raykon Wrote: I haven't posted for ages... but I just realized it's been 2 years and 1 day since I first joined WBO. Gasp Hopefully I can start posting more again.

Welcome back person whoIknewbutforgotbecauseofmyattentionspan !

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Oct. 29, 2010

I asked my mom and she's gonna let me learn to play the Ocarina! This is very exciting news for me, now I just have to wait for her to order it. And I have to decide which brand I want. (STL Ocarina's, SongBird Ocarina's, Etc.)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Oct. 29, 2010

(Oct. 29, 2010  2:45 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I asked my mom and she's gonna let me learn to play the Ocarina! This is very exciting news for me, now I just have to wait for her to order it. And I have to decide which brand I want. (STL Ocarina's, SongBird Ocarina's, Etc.)

There's this spanish guy (american tho)
and he plays he has tons of videos that can help you out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DbSBYlMsr8

There you go

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Oct. 29, 2010

I never knew as a freshman in high school, that I would feel so much stress.

EDIT: I've noticed that BeyHunter started a Bey Writers revolution. Since Leone's War, many people have been writing stories. He also inspired me. I plan to write more stories in the future. By the way, Night has impressed me since coming here. He is a great artist. Just felt like saying that.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Oct. 29, 2010

anyone like my avatar if u like it tell me

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Oct. 29, 2010

It depends if it is official art, your personal art, or somebody else's art that you do not have permission to use ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Oct. 30, 2010

Who are your favorite bladers. (Might need its own thread?)I have always found that my favorite bladers, (not only Youtube Bladers,) Daegor42 (although he now finds me annoying) OkiBlaze, DrigerGT (the one who introduced me to the WBO, thank you!) Moss, and now Fyuuor and Blaze Wheeler, also blah. I didn't mention the administrators because everyone looks up to them. I thank them for there service.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dan - Oct. 30, 2010

I don't get it, your looking for brownie points?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Oct. 30, 2010

Editing post.

What exactly is this for? Are you leaving, or the statement I made above?

Are you reading?

Fortunately, I kept your first post:
"I have always found that my favorite bladers, (not only Youtube Bladers,) Daegor42 (although he now finds me annoying) OkiBlaze, DrigerGT (the one who introduced me to the WBO, thank you!) Moss, and now Fyuuor and Blaze Wheeler, also blah. I didn't mention the administrators because everyone looks up to them. I thank them for there service."
You seriously should read over your posts beforehand so this doesn't happen. Don't play as if I was ignorant and didn't read. Speechless

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Oct. 30, 2010

what? if he wants to praise a few of his favourite channels on youtube he's well within his rights to

I apologize for my ignorance. Sorry Dan.

But is it right for him to change text, accusing me of not reading it properly?
I gave him fair questions, no?
Edit: No problem, its a miniscule matter and I'm going too far with it. :U

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Oct. 30, 2010

(Oct. 30, 2010  1:59 AM)Dan Wrote: I don't get it, your looking for brownie points?

was referring to this, specifically

cool that everyone chilled though :]

Oh.
Haha, yes that was un-required, but it seemed like something totally different at the time.
Most heated arguements/issues I get involved with end quickly with both sides apologizing. :Y

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Deadpool - Oct. 30, 2010

How do you customize and put an Avatar , your homepage on a Youtube account ? I didnt get any directions.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Oct. 30, 2010

(Oct. 30, 2010  2:27 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: How do you customize and put an Avatar , your homepage on a Youtube account ? I didnt get any directions.

Hit the top-right hand corner, your username, accounts, then you'll see the overalls, under your avatar, there is a change button, click it, and upload the file you want to use, done.