World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 02, 2009

O, something else I can't do at the moment but that is carping awesome. Smile

I still type in carp myself. Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spinster - Jun. 02, 2009

So what was going to be a relaxing 2 days off from work going to see my folks is now turning into a mad-cap dash back and forth across the state because none of my friends have cars... I hate having to be the responsible one...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Jun. 02, 2009

Sucks Spinster. Unhappy

Ugh, I went through the pain of heartburn which I'm annoyed about because I haven't had it in aaages, just forced myself to drink that Gaviscon carp which tastes bad as it is and now I've realised it was out of date. Uuuuugggghhhhh. =_=

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  4:42 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ugh, I went through the pain of heartburn which I'm annoyed about because I haven't had it in aaages, just forced myself to drink that Gaviscon carp which tastes bad as it is and now I've realised it was out of date. Uuuuugggghhhhh. =_=

Lips_sealed That is gross but I can only offer one bit of advice, next time check the date before you have any kind of medicine. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Katashi - Jun. 02, 2009

Well, I've got about another week to go for classes. Now I need to figure out what to do with the rest of my summer. I'll probably get a job as I'm about a year and a half behind everyone else I know my age. Considering Subway, but I dunno. Magical leprechauns.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladeBee - Jun. 02, 2009

I think I've gone crazy,I have never seen these Black Faces with the..rose..or music note on it.And it says these were given all in march,april,may

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Blitz - Jun. 02, 2009

The 'Antique Face' design got changed, tbh I think it looks a lot nicer too Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladeBee - Jun. 02, 2009

Oh..I was about to take a hammer and bang myself XD.And yeah it does look nicer..I like the..whatever is on it XD

just 105 posts till I get one

(Jun. 02, 2009  9:22 PM)Blitz Wrote: The 'Antique Face' design got changed, tbh I think it looks a lot nicer too Grin

I have to agree, Shame I haven't got one but I'm not going to complain since I didn't/don't deserve one.

It got changed? I don't remember what it was like before then. :X

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jun. 02, 2009

Like this.

It looks the same to me. Speechless I feel dumb now.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  9:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: It looks the same to me. Speechless I feel dumb now.

Refresh.

(Jun. 02, 2009  9:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: It got changed? I don't remember what it was like before then. :X

It was brown and yellow like and it looked like something like an Antique item. The new one is completely different.

Edit: Haha, that's what you meant. Now I feel dumb.

AAAAAARRRGGHH. It has changed. It's coooool. Is the design on it anything in particular or just a squiggly pattern?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 02, 2009

It's just a floral embellishment. I think it looks a lot better.

I must say, it's very 'Brad'. XD

I should give myself 20 of them.

(Jun. 02, 2009  9:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I should give myself 20 of them.

Lmao, it's funny because it is true. Go ahead then, no one will complain.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jun. 02, 2009

The new Antique Face looks awesome. tbh I prefer it to the old one.

omg everything is getting updated today. It's so hard to keep up XD All the updates and changes are great though Smile

0 wins and 2 loses..........Tired, never mind and I didn't know it was thing I went against. Gasp

Edit: Munkerz.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jun. 02, 2009

Loving the new antique face actually, I could never quite work out what the old one was : /
Can't wait for summer smash now, planning a shopping trip while I'm up there (3 days after my birthday, so I'll have some cash to spare Grin)
Trying to work out what I want this year, and all I can think of is three deep v t-shirts, a pair of stretch fit skinny jeans, a pack of metal faces, and a flame sagittario Tired
Any video game or clothes suggestions?

*points up* The pastel colours of the Peridot Face and the Face of Courage go together sooooo well. Eee

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jun. 02, 2009

actually went outside for the first time i since i got sick a week ago today..well i kinda had to since it was me and my gf's one month anniversary

originally i didn't have any money to get her anything, but thanks to some smart betting on football games, i have so much money i got her what i was originally planning to get, and i still have alot of money left Smile

if anyone's wondering, i ordered 31 roses to be delivered at her door (one for everyday since we met). she actually doesn't know yet, she thinks i didn't get her anything lol. they should be delivered in about 30 mins (11:55PM)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  10:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: *points up* The pastel colours of the Peridot Face and the Face of Courage go together sooooo well. Eee

Was just about to mention that lol They also match with his avi (which he just updated).

SK: aww