World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - iVtechboyinpa - Oct. 20, 2010

I finally did it! I created one of my best videos ever! Imma upload it to YouTube in a few minutes.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 20, 2010

Just noticed that the below really mess with my mind.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gearfried97 - Oct. 20, 2010

(Oct. 20, 2010  6:27 PM)Moss Wrote: Just noticed that the below really mess with my mind.

???

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 20, 2010

Yeah I noticed it when I usually Read Daegor or jaems's posts I couldn't understand it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Oct. 20, 2010

Justin Bieber is ten times better than this carp.....acdc...same ole carp...listen to this..same old shittttttt they been doing for decades....give it up man....just retire to florida already...sheeeeesh

ACDC...how about come up with someting NEW for gods sakes!!!!! Can they do an opera like Queen...carp NO...they got no talent

^
found that on a ACDC video i will not rest to i find the **** who put that in the comments Argh!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Oct. 21, 2010

Brooklyn-Z, watch your language!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Oct. 21, 2010

i put those myself :T but trust me i wanna cuss them out worse then that Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Oct. 21, 2010

I will bet you that you will in fact, rest before you find said person.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Oct. 21, 2010

eh ill probably forget after i go to sleep :T but if i ever get on TV ill try to remember that comment of his :T

haha i dug up an old thread and found some funny pics..

http://community.livejournal.com/egl/9763655.html
and an interview with beybrad
http://www.fortunecity.com/bennyhills/coltrane/774/features/interviews/tamerbrad.html

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Oct. 21, 2010

How are those pictures funny? It's a lolita style.

i.e, it's called fashion.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gearfried97 - Oct. 21, 2010

(Oct. 20, 2010  8:24 PM)Moss Wrote: Yeah I noticed it when I usually Read Daegor or jaems's posts I couldn't understand it.

omg you put in your sig? now i cant stop clicking it holy carp

lol and umm the first one is funny(to me) cause of her(sure hope its a her if its not O.o) expresson :T and the fashion thing...?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Akel - Oct. 21, 2010

Lol at the interview's last answer XD!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Oct. 21, 2010

(Oct. 21, 2010  2:19 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: lol and umm the first one is funny(to me) cause of her(sure hope its a her if its not O.o) expresson :T and the fashion thing...?
It is of bad state in general to laugh at things like that. You might need to grow up.

why would i wanna group up and face the real world? i am much happier in my child world beyblading (joking.) idk i laugh at peoples expressions sometimes(o and the dogs expression in one of the pics) i laugh when telling the truth or lying and when somebody puts on a mad or serouse face i burst out laughing

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Oct. 21, 2010

I searched wbo expanded form and saw links to the website and pages inside and it said Saggitario96 you must enjoy your moment of fame while it lasts

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Oct. 21, 2010

Love it. See, I am so epic!!!!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Oct. 21, 2010

(Oct. 21, 2010  2:43 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: why would i wanna group up and face the real world? i am much happier in my child world beyblading (joking.) idk i laugh at peoples expressions sometimes(o and the dogs expression in one of the pics) i laugh when telling the truth or lying and when somebody puts on a mad or serouse face i burst out laughing
When you laugh at people's clothing style which is clearly not their everyday style anyway, then it is a sign that something is wrong. I know you were not serious in that quote, but it seems like you were in your other post.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Oct. 21, 2010

almost finnished my last assignement only just now have a realized how little i have learnt or cared about this subject since the assignement is basicly "what did you get out of this subject"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Oct. 21, 2010

I just remembered that I called forums stupid once.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 21, 2010

Just remembered how awesome Malcolm in the middle used to be.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gearfried97 - Oct. 22, 2010

I hate my glasses sometimes

1. When its cold outside then walk inside my glasses fog
2. I cant take stuff out of the dishwasher when i need to cause the steam fogs my glasses (lol)
3. Mine keep breaking for unknown reasons
4. Im not allowed to wear them during basketball season in gym class at school in January so I cant see which for some reason when I cant see I cant hear either (?)
5. I get called names (you know.. four eyes, nerdy boy) coupled with the fact that I have a learning disability and being overweight (haha so funny) and black too sometimes earns a carpload of names

my life sucks sometimes

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Oct. 22, 2010

I am truly finding out that I am much annoying? I am mad at myself.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Oct. 22, 2010

(Oct. 22, 2010  3:09 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: I hate my glasses sometimes

1. When its cold outside then walk inside my glasses fog
2. I cant take stuff out of the dishwasher when i need to cause the steam fogs my glasses (lol)
3. Mine keep breaking for unknown reasons
4. Im not allowed to wear them during basketball season in gym class at school in January so I cant see which for some reason when I cant see I cant hear either (?)
5. I get called names (you know.. four eyes, nerdy boy) coupled with the fact that I have a learning disability and being overweight (haha so funny) and black too sometimes earns a carpload of names

my life sucks sometimes

that does kind of suck, try contacts.

the reason I stopped wearing mine is because I was called a "sexy librarian/secretary".

as you all know, I'm a guy.