World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ShadowPegasis - Oct. 13, 2010

Hug An Asian day tommorow :3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 13, 2010

(Oct. 12, 2010  6:42 PM)Moss Wrote: Bring back Blader:Kenny campaign starts now!

I don't think he'd be able to return.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sora. - Oct. 13, 2010

At school today we were supposed to write difficult maths questions on white boards and pass them on to the next table. The one my group got said "Why is the sky blue?" I laughed so god damn hard I started crying.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Deadpool - Oct. 14, 2010

(Oct. 01, 2010  7:54 PM)Benkei Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpf2hsZGsJM

So Sad...

I just watched it , and cried so hard.My mom came rushing downstairs screaming, " What Happenned ?!" , And after showing her the commercial , she gave me a look saying , " This is pathetic ", Unhappy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Oct. 14, 2010

Joined badminton and tennis club today Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - HEAVYARMS - Oct. 14, 2010

ultimatebladers Wrote:well i want to discuss being admin or mod in my site
i see you very responsible and i think you deserve to be it for your work here you will enjoy the site and i assure you that it will be a good time if you can help my site to be better i will give you a higher position than an admin

anyother problem you have with the site just tell me or the staffs around the site galaxybuster k9 and pheonix is my vice captain so tell him for help

if you agree tell me yes

psm me back for your answer

http://www.ultimatebladers.mybbnew.com/

Anybody else get this PM?
Carp hilarious.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 14, 2010

(Oct. 13, 2010  4:48 AM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  6:42 PM)Moss Wrote: Bring back Blader:Kenny campaign starts now!

I don't think he'd be able to return.

Whhy he was soo nuts it was carp hilarious

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Oct. 14, 2010

(Oct. 14, 2010  6:23 AM)Moss Wrote: Whhy he was soo nuts it was carp hilarious
Apparently Brad called the police due to Kenny posting a school shooting threat on the WBO, then Kenny was arrested.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Remember-When?
^ mr.rager also posted a link to the news article on the first page of that thread.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Oct. 14, 2010

HEAVYARMS: He tried advertising on Beyblade Australia hah. I'm positive he fakes attendee lists as well. The "mods" there are so incredibly illiterate and know nothing about beyblade either.

I saw multiple reccomendations that simply unfeasible, and would be horrible in anycase.
You must admit "fighting animals" is the best story ever written.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ShadowPegasis - Oct. 14, 2010

My parents banned me from reporting useless threads. =_=

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Oct. 14, 2010

hmm i wonder if Daft Punk are actually robots <_> never seen them without their robot heads(lol) are they humna?who cares?
and being banned for reporting useless threads??? yeah some people are just so smart these days Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 15, 2010

Daft Punk are not robots, lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Oct. 15, 2010

When I thought of To, first I thought Hockey, then I thought a rich person with fine girls all around him, now I can't get this song in my head out. "Shiny Teeth" and "Icky Vicky"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - iVtechboyinpa - Oct. 15, 2010

I like pie, what about everybody else?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Oct. 15, 2010

(Oct. 15, 2010  3:49 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: I like pie.

This has been overused Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Oct. 15, 2010

(May. 10, 2009  6:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
  • This is for posting interesting stuff that doesn't deserve its own topic, not posting boring/wacky/"random" stuff that nobody cares about. So if your post isn't going to be interesting to anyone but you, don't post it!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Oct. 16, 2010

(Oct. 15, 2010  2:51 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: When I thought of To, first I thought Hockey, then I thought a rich person with fine girls all around him, now I can't get this song in my head out. "Shiny Teeth" and "Icky Vicky"

Darn, you've found out my secret. I am indeed a member of Big Time Rush...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - JoeyTheKid - Oct. 16, 2010

um.. i have an idea... thank the admins day? :3 kitty say admins keep the loonys out. so yah. a day we all say ty for them for keeping beyhaters idiots and spammers out :3
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:41 AM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:51 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: When I thought of To, first I thought Hockey, then I thought a rich person with fine girls all around him, now I can't get this song in my head out. "Shiny Teeth" and "Icky Vicky"

Darn, you've found out my secret. I am indeed a member of Big Time Rush...

thanks alot >:C now my cousin wont stop her fangirl screams ;c my ears gone deaf.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Oct. 16, 2010

(Oct. 15, 2010  2:32 AM)To Wrote: Daft Punk are not robots, lol.

haha i know Cute

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - galaxy epic - Oct. 16, 2010

i got my guitar signed by One11 last night!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - mchlbant - Oct. 17, 2010

woah....... i passed 1000 posts :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Oct. 17, 2010

I enlisted in the United States Marine Corps yesterday, and just thought about the fact that I am currently property of the United States government. Also, after Boot Camp, being a Marine on active duty will put me at the beck and call of the President without the consent of Congress.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - iceninjja21 - Oct. 17, 2010

can all members please contact hasbro customer service to help me and fellow bladers get hasbro to change the age limit for all their tournaments to be for all aged bladersyoung or old please and thank you

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Oct. 17, 2010

(Oct. 17, 2010  7:35 AM)iceninjja21 Wrote: can all members please contact hasbro customer service to help me and fellow bladers get hasbro to change the age limit for all their tournaments to be for all aged bladersyoung or old please and thank you

this would probley belong in the beyblade random thoughts theard, but tbh i dont think it is fair its a toy line for kids hence the age limit older people will have more of an advantage agaisnt younger people. And there wont be enough people in the older age group to have a big enough group of players. Pretty sure this was discussed sometime last year just using the points i rember being made about it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:J:. - Oct. 17, 2010

i just thought, is it fair to launch two beys at the same time if those two beys came in the same box and are identical?