World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Oct. 11, 2010

(Oct. 11, 2010  11:42 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I'm not even sure what side to choose! I guess that I'd say that Mu was the best pilot, as well as the Zero (Megaman X) of the Gundam series. Not only does he use every mobile weapon that he ever used to be a badass at some point or another, but he just never dies! Kira, in Destiny, pissed me off, since he does randomly drop in to steal the show. Glad that he got BRUTALLY DESTROYED by Shinn that once. He deserved it.

And Meer is basically Flay, but MUCH less annoying. At least her (Meer) episode had an epic gunfight!

The only thing i liked about the meer episode was the insert song Emotion just cause i like Rie Tanaka's singing.

hahaha Shinn destorying the freedom is one of my favorite moments in Seed Destiny xD hes just so rage when he does it <3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Oct. 12, 2010

i found out hasbro bought discovery kids and is now called the hub . i wonder if they will show BMF

WOOOT!!!! my hundreth post

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - HEAVYARMS - Oct. 12, 2010

I think you all are forgetting the most interesting characer in Destiny:
HEINE WESTENFLUSS

Coolest guy ever. He was decidedly an optimistic, but realistic, soldier who did not stand too much on ceremony. Respected by EVERYONE. An Elite but treated everyone the exact same way.
Ummm, also an expy of Ramba Ral (if you don't know who that is, you're not a real Gundam fan)

He revived the GREATEST Gundam quote ever. (also, you should know what that is)

It pisses me off how Kira interferes like a jerkass and gets him killed.
An exceptionally talented pilot. Another reason I hate Kira, Whenever the Freedom shows up, pilots just seem to forget what a mobile suit is Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Oct. 12, 2010

(Oct. 12, 2010  3:58 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I think you all are forgetting the most interesting characer in Destiny:
HEINE WESTENFLUSS

Coolest guy ever. He was decidedly an optimistic, but realistic, soldier who did not stand too much on ceremony. Respected by EVERYONE. An Elite but treated everyone the exact same way.
Ummm, also an expy of Ramba Ral (if you don't know who that is, you're not a real Gundam fan)

He revived the GREATEST Gundam quote ever. (also, you should know what that is)

It pisses me off how Kira interferes like a jerkass and gets him killed.
An exceptionally talented pilot. Another reason I hate Kira, Whenever the Freedom shows up, pilots just seem to forget what a mobile suit is Unhappy

Ahhh heine to me he was like the mu to athrun which was intresting but couldnt expect the charather to last to long since he was voiced by the singer from TM revolution.

hah yeah i know ramba ral i got his english voice actor to do the NO ZAKU! line for me at our con this year xD

hah i hated the strike freedom btw orginal freedom in seed was epic in destiny it was like bleh to me lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Oct. 12, 2010

I prefer the Strike Freedom to the Freedom, but my favorite gundam from Destiny was th Chaos. Destiny made me miss the GOOD Gundam series' of olde time. 00 was such a refreshing series, it was like brushing your teeth after eating a disgusting meal.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - HEAVYARMS - Oct. 12, 2010

Strike Freedom tried to hard. With the gold joints and everything.

Best mobile suit from the Cosmic Era is the Strike Noir (That thing is fcking dope)

My favorite mobile suits are transformable ones. So pretty much every mobile suit the Titans churned out.

Absolute favorites though is the ReZel (Zeta meets GM), the Unicorn Full Armor Type (Makes Heavyarms look like a chump) and The O (made by the Gundam-verse's resident pimp, multiple arms, all of which can handle a beam sword, and took a shot from a funnel without taking any damage)

(Oct. 12, 2010  6:33 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Strike Freedom tried to hard. With the gold joints and everything.

Best mobile suit from the Cosmic Era is the Strike Noir (That thing is fcking dope)

My favorite mobile suits are transformable ones. So pretty much every mobile suit the Titans churned out.

Absolute favorites though is the ReZel (Zeta meets GM), the Unicorn Full Armor Type (Makes Heavyarms look like a chump) and The O (made by the Gundam-verse's resident pimp, multiple arms, all of which can handle a beam sword, and took a shot from a funnel without taking any damage)

I liked the Destiny best from CE all the close range stuff so epic was a shame that it didnt get much animation Uncertain

But nothing beats the epyon imo with close range combat the giant beam sword that connects directly to its power suppy <3

oh sorta wanna bring this up but did anyone eles find kira/orbs actions agaisnt zaft at the end of destiny to be quite selfish? Thinking about it alot durandals plan would have worked and made the world better hah.

Also the main reason i liked seed was because it made me think about life, the way i was living it, the way i was treating other people ect. Gundam 00 has the same effect on me aswell as it makes me think about the world as a whole which is the type of anime/movies/tv series i enjoy because

oh sorta wanna bring this up but did anyone eles find kira/orbs actions agaisnt zaft at the end of destiny to be quite selfish? Thinking about it alot durandals plan would have worked and made the world better hah.
[/quote]

If you actually watch Destiny, You will realize that the Three Ships Alliance are the bad guys.

I liked the Destiny best from CE all the close range stuff so epic was a shame that it didnt get much animation Uncertain
[/quote]

When I first saw the Justice ninja kick the beam boomerang away, I thought it was totally epic.
Then he did a million more times

(Oct. 12, 2010  7:14 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: If you actually watch Destiny, You will realize that the Three Ships Alliance are the bad guys.

hah thats what i was getting at Wink its quite selfish of them, they basicly started a war/battle because they had diffrent ideals then the chairman hah when thinking about it the chairmans idea is correct and would have prevented war and suffering in the future

Destiny was just an excuse to sell models/action figures

(Oct. 12, 2010  7:22 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Destiny was just an excuse to sell models/action figures

just like beyblade Tongue_out

The best part of the original SEED..
Two. Words.
Muruta. Azrael.

He's is the leader of a terrorist organization and enjoys nuking whole cities based on nothing but racial hatred... Pimpin' with his stylish suit, wonderfully dark sense of humor and the fact that he's named after the angel of death. Heck, while he nukes the carp out of a ZAFT base, his reaction is such that you expect him to pull out a bag of popcorn and a soda to enjoy the show with.

Then the "second coming" of Azrael, Is a weird eyebrowed douchebag who is wearing pajamas the whole series.

Destiny = Andrew

(Oct. 12, 2010  7:46 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: The best part of the original SEED..
Two. Words.
Muruta. Azrael.

He's is the leader of a terrorist organization and enjoys nuking whole cities based on nothing but racial hatred... Pimpin' with his stylish suit, wonderfully dark sense of humor and the fact that he's named after the angel of death. Heck, while he nukes the carp out of a ZAFT base, his reaction is such that you expect him to pull out a bag of popcorn and a soda to enjoy the show with.

Then the "second coming" of Azrael, Is a weird eyebrowed douchebag who is wearing pajamas the whole series.

Destiny = Andrew

haha Azrael reminded me of hitler tbh lol.

Seed > Destiny

Why because destiny was a carp up pure and simple which was a let down from the proceding what Seed was.

I know you hate CE over all but tbh the gundam meta series was going down hill Seed brought gundam back to its former glory and introduced it to a new generation of fans who most likely have gone on to watch gundam UC stuff and past gundam series

00 brought Gundam back to it's former glory.

The only people who like SEED are either people who have only seen Wing, or if SEED was there first series.

But you are right about SEED > Destiny

(Oct. 12, 2010  8:28 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: 00 brought Gundam back to it's former glory.

The only people who like SEED are either people who have only seen Wing, or if SEED was there first series.

But you are right about SEED > Destiny

hah gundam was going down hill with turna gundam ect seed brought it back then destiny ruined the progress seed made xD

Wing was my 1st gundam series lol seed was my 2nd then ive gone onto some of the older stuff mobile suit gundam, G Gundam and seen abit of zeta. Still preffer seed to mobile suit gundam mostly because seed made me care about alot of charathers as with moblie suit gundam i didnt related to any of the charathers and thus didnt care awhole lot for them. But then after i saw destiny i didnt care so much for kira as i did in seed. It could have also been the age in which i watch seed at which made it easy for me to relate to the younger charathers idk.

Best episode from seed is ep 49 Wink always gives me chills when i see mu take the blast ;.;
actully 49 in destiny was probs my favorite from destiny aswell and also because of mu hah

IMO 00 is alot like Wing except it has more of a purpose. From Season 1 i only realy cared for 2 charathers lockon and setsuna didnt care to much for the others. Although i did like sumaragi she had the mother bear feel and reminded me alot of murrue and allujuh was just badass hah but didnt care to much as to what happend to them

Have you actually seen Turn-A?
It's amazing.

The reason it wasn't so popular was because Tomino wrote it after getting over a serious depression. So a lot of people actually lived.
Hence why literally everybody dies in his previous series. Especially Victory, highest death count in all of Gundam

Tomino > Everyone else.

Another one of my problems with SEED and Wing. Countless grunts are killed every episode, and nobody cares.
In 0080, ONE person dies, and it makes the whole series.

(Oct. 12, 2010  8:43 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Have you actually seen Turn-A?
It's amazing.

The reason it wasn't so popular was because Tomino wrote it after getting over a serious depression. So a lot of people actually lived.
Hence why literally everybody dies in his previous series. Especially Victory, highest death count in all of Gundam

Tomino > Everyone else.

Another one of my problems with SEED and Wing. Countless grunts are killed every episode, and nobody cares.
In 0080, ONE person dies, and it makes the whole series.
didnt watch all of turn a only about 10 episodes and didnt get into it, ill force myself to watch all of it on your reccomendation Wink

hah yeah sorta true they only made a deal about a death if that charather was knowen by a member of the main cast or had interacted with a member of the main cast

I understand your reasoning on not being able to get into it.

A lot of people find it difficult to watch "old" television.

The reason SEED was so popular was the whole "Big Eyes, Unnatural Hair Color" scene that's so common now.

Have you seen the first episode of Unicorn yet?
That should be your number 1 Gundam priority!

Also: You're only a REAL Gundam fan if you know Audrey Burne's real name as soon as you see her.

(Oct. 12, 2010  8:55 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I understand your reasoning on not being able to get into it.

A lot of people find it difficult to watch "old" television.

The reason SEED was so popular was the whole "Big Eyes, Unnatural Hair Color" scene that's so common now.

Have you seen the first episode of Unicorn yet?
That should be your number 1 Gundam priority!

Also: You're only a REAL Gundam fan if you know Audrey Burne's real name as soon as you see her.

I actully like old school anime more Tongue_out its just turn a didnt capture my intrest straight away which is what im like with most anime unless its been recomended to me hah ill take your word on it and get around to watching all of turn a.

Realy?I thought the reason it was popular was because it appealed more (story wise) to teens. IMO seed does balancing drama with action quite well which i think was another reason for its suscess.

Nah havent gotten around to unicorn yet atm still getting around to watching/buying season 2 of 00 (dvd realse starts tomorrow yay)
I also wanna finnish watching all the UC stuff before i go onto unicorn since its set in UC

All you really need to watch is MSG, Zeta, and Char's Counterattack.
I really enjoyed the OVA's, however they're not entirely necessary to see.
ZZ is god awful and can be done without. Seriously, save your eyes and skip this one.

Everything else (Such as F91) take place after Unicorn, so once you finish the top 3 I listed, you can get right to Unicorn Wink

(Oct. 12, 2010  9:14 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: All you really need to watch is MSG, Zeta, and Char's Counterattack.
I really enjoyed the OVA's, however they're not entirely necessary to see.
ZZ is god awful and can be done without. Seriously, save your eyes and skip this one.

Everything else (Such as F91) take place after Unicorn, so once you finish the top 3 I listed, you can get right to Unicorn Wink

I know the basic story line of CC from dynasty warriors gundam 2 lol it was definatly intresting after playing it i realy wanted to see it but hard impossible to get ahold of on dvd. I was lucky to see MSG since a friend downloaded it when bandai had it on there youtube channel was so guttered when i thought i missed it hah. seen abit of zeta.

But since im sort of over the whole "i enjoy this so much id rather buy" thing, since i dont think a dvd realse over here for MSG, Zeta and CC will happen for a long time. Although they have realsed afew UC ova's again here like F91 and stardust memorys i still havent gotten around to buying yet.

But yeah i think ill just have a big UC gundam marathon when i 1st watch unicorn Wink since i like watching things in one go or within hours of each other it lets me soak in the story faster hah

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Oct. 12, 2010

um, two solid pages of gundam discussion in random thoughts

not cool guys

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gundam-in-general

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 12, 2010

Bring back Blader:Kenny campaign starts now!

(Oct. 12, 2010  3:39 PM)♥ Wrote: um, two solid pages of gundam discussion in random thoughts

not cool guys

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gundam-in-general

opps sorry forgot there was the gundam general theard Pinching_eyes

I didn't know a Gundam thread even existed until now Uncertain