World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 29, 2010

(Sep. 28, 2010  5:41 AM)To Wrote: Incoming Facebook note/rant in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Got back from my first session of nightschool, and I never want to go back. The teacher who's assigned to the course I'm taking is one with a strong accent that's hard to understand, his accent kind of reminds me of Mr. Miyagi's from the Karate Kid, but less broken English, and more heavy accent. So that was always going to make things a bit difficult, but what's worse was his teaching style. He taught the three hour lesson as though he was teaching to an audience who already knew what to do, and what he was talking about. While that's fine and swell for those who've taken the course prior, and didn't pass, but it's not swell for me. Since, I actually never took the course in question until now. Don't get me wrong, he seems like a nice guy, and if I knew what he was talking about, I'd stay. However, I don't think I can handle six hours of that a week since I'd have to look to outside sources for help to do that homework, and maintaining my homework for English, Writer's Craft, and Law not to forget the student council, and newspaper junk I do, oh, and let's not forget the sports I enlist in depending on the season, I'd be simply dead from the work.

I'll be dropping that course tomorrow, and take it next year during day school, since I plan on staying an extra year. I can't take that course that this year in day school, as a schedule conflict wouldn't allow it.

What course was this?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 29, 2010

It was a math course, which is something I probably should've never tackled head on with night school.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sora. - Sep. 30, 2010

You know what's cool? When you find an easter egg that nobody else has found, that's cool.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black_Rose - Sep. 30, 2010

After four attempts I finally caught Ho - Oh using a god damn ultra ball Joyful_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Darkone - Sep. 30, 2010

uhm, i got a "selective service system" thingy in the mail should i sign it?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ControL_s SouL_ - Sep. 30, 2010

so how's it going guys first visit in a couple weeks

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Arcadia - Sep. 30, 2010

lol,had an air guitar contest at school today,some 8th grader called Dayne, two 6th graders,and I had an epic air guitar play off, with everyone in the school including teachers watching I was pretty much spazzing out while Dayne was going crowd surfing, with the 6th graders falling over their own feet.I came 2nd in the Air Guitar contest, we all had nicknames too, I was the British Beast, when I was walking around school everyone addresed me as such.haha school's pretty fun at times.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Oct. 01, 2010

Hyuunh. A week without WBO. Sickness sucks, but it's given me a clearer focus.

This will be my last post for a while. For schooooooooooooooool!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Oct. 01, 2010

Ok, so I was on Facebook and I found a guy on there named "Carman Melville" (the voice of Ryuga) and I sent him a message asking if he was the guy who played Ryuga and he said yes. So I asked him if he could get an interview with the whole cast (including himself) on video and post it on youtube . I just sent the message so I'm hoping he does. Joyful_3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Oct. 01, 2010

(Oct. 01, 2010  12:47 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Ok, so I was on Facebook and I found a guy on there named "Carman Melville" (the voice of Ryuga) and I sent him a message asking if he was the guy who played Ryuga and he said yes. So I asked him if he could get an interview with the whole cast (including himself) on video and post it on Eee . I just sent the message so I'm hoping he does. Joyful_3
holy shi... Please put it in your sig so more people can see it Eee
Eee this guy probably can't be 30 or 40 he's probably 19 to 27

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Robsta - Oct. 01, 2010

Did anyone else get an email from the WBO with no subject and nothing in it?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Oct. 01, 2010

(Oct. 01, 2010  2:20 AM)Robsta Wrote: Did anyone else get an email from the WBO with no subject and nothing in it?

!!!! Quite strange, I haven't received such weird e-mail from WBO until now.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Oct. 01, 2010

(Oct. 01, 2010  2:20 AM)Robsta Wrote: Did anyone else get an email from the WBO with no subject and nothing in it?
Hm, it might have been a member who tried to send you an email, but sent an empty one ... In any case, it does not come from a staff member.

Also, I am quite sure Carman Melville is a woman, hence why Ryuuga's dub voice is bad.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gearfried97 - Oct. 01, 2010

i didnt get an email :( if i do im not opening it it could have a virus 0_o

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Robsta - Oct. 01, 2010

It was from noreply@worldbeyblade.org.

EDIT: Wait never-mind, I just realized that's the same address used to notify you of new PMs.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Oct. 01, 2010

Also, I am quite sure Carman Melville is a woman, hence why Ryuuga's dub voice is bad.
[/quote]
What the hell? This is like the time I looked up to the blue ranger and he turned out to be gay.............(sobbing quietly)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Elmo - Oct. 01, 2010

Kate Nash and She & Him are so good.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Oct. 01, 2010

(Oct. 01, 2010  2:55 AM)Ra Wrote: Also, I am quite sure Carman Melville is a woman, hence why Ryuuga's dub voice is bad.
What the hell? This is like the time I looked up to the blue ranger and he turned out to be gay.............(sobbing quietly)
[/quote]

Homophobic language isn't accepted here, nor is sexism. A woman voices bart, and Ash from pokemon.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 01, 2010

Craving setting in yet Momiji hah and yeah the woman who plays Bart was chosen over men and women alike its just she was better. Carman melville's bad ryuga voice acting isn't because shes a woman its because she wasn't informed of the character beforehand and his mannerisms and his dark nature instead nelvana wanted to make light of his evil.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Oct. 01, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpf2hsZGsJM

So Sad...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 01, 2010

What were they selling
:Andrew:

Don't care.

No its just I must buy to support that widow.

Sorry, I thought you were suggesting that I was being taken in too much emotionally....

Yeah kids its cool to cry.

I'd laugh if that was a condom commercial.