World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Fogot - Sep. 20, 2010

Does anyone know a good software that can Both screen record and Screen Audio record ?(Recording the audio coming from computer)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Sep. 20, 2010

antidisestablishmentarinism is the longest word in the english language. anyone suprised that im only 10 years old and dont say supercalafrag... watever is the longest word in the world
ha i love this web site its so funny if your from india or pakistan http://www.mylifeisdesi.com/

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 20, 2010

Double points if you know what antidisestablishmentarianism means.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - pegasis105rf - Sep. 20, 2010

(Sep. 20, 2010  6:25 PM)Moss Wrote: Double points if you know what antidisestablishmentarianism means.
well ummm it means umm ok screw it nobody knows what that meansTired

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 20, 2010

Basically its a political position starting from the 19th or 18th century in britain opposing the propositions for the dissestablishent of the church of England

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Amaterasu - Sep. 20, 2010

I thought it was something about making the Anglican church the new official church of england

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Elmo - Sep. 20, 2010

AP Scholar with Distinction awwwwwww yeah

Nah, it actually means that I'm stupid.

I really want a ping pong table.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gearfried97 - Sep. 20, 2010

im eating a giant baguette and its good

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Sep. 20, 2010

(Sep. 20, 2010  10:58 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: im eating a giant baguette and its good

not even remotely interesting too

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Sep. 21, 2010

Hah, had my year 12 last "sport day" today. Basically I'm graduating in 2 days, so we were all reminiscing about our time at school.

Unfortunately I forgot about it and wore pretty slim jeans. It was pretty hard to play dodgeball and stuck in the mud in them hah.

It was good to kind of just muck around though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Sep. 21, 2010

So, today we had a school assembly. Sounds boring, right?

This was no ordinary assembly. A group called HYPE (Helping Youth Prepare Excellence) came and performed at our school, teaching us self-worth, purpose, and respect, to ourselves, and each other. They did this through dancing, poems, skits, and videos; it was an awesome time.

Here is an excerpt from one of their poems, where the scene is where a boy and a girl need a relationship to be complete:
"He, is a man, in a world where girls are to be played like video games, where the main objective?-is to score.....THIS is Modern Warfare, but we are not fighting terrorists with WMDs....He must choose to make Himself whole."

If this is not deep, I don't know what is.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Sep. 21, 2010

(Sep. 20, 2010  6:25 PM)Moss Wrote: Double points if you know what antidisestablishmentarianism means.

I actually knew what that meant and was going to reply with the meaning until I realized that you had already given out the answer. lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 21, 2010

I only remember because in year 9 / ninth grade my form tutor's word of the day was antidisestablishmentarianism and he went kinda nuts so he sprayed the meaning on a huge piece of paper and hung it on the wall

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spoonigan - Sep. 21, 2010

(Sep. 21, 2010  12:46 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: So, today we had a school assembly. Sounds boring, right?

This was no ordinary assembly. A group called HYPE (Helping Youth Prepare Excellence) came and performed at our school, teaching us self-worth, purpose, and respect, to ourselves, and each other.

My school gets people like that in to do assemblies from time to time, it's insane how inspiring some of them can be haha. Although a few of them do drag on a little, so the 'one liners' get a bit old kinda fast. Still good for inspiration nonetheless. (:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MorningMess - Sep. 21, 2010

People are never really original with their signature these days.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Sep. 21, 2010

(Sep. 21, 2010  8:39 PM)MorningMess Wrote: People are never really original with their signature these days.
Lol, so true. although there are those few who are.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 21, 2010

I really don't like bandwagon jumpings so Im not doing that anymore my new sig is me all over profound and confusing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MorningMess - Sep. 21, 2010

(Sep. 21, 2010  8:41 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2010  8:39 PM)MorningMess Wrote: People are never really original with their signature these days.
Lol, so true. although there are those few who are.

Oh my gosh. It's time for a new sig.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Sep. 22, 2010

[Image: n500232885_1352774_8775.jpg]

Ermm yeah... I was searching on google images "Metal Fight Beyblade" and on page 21 I found this picture. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Sep. 22, 2010

Awesome picture. Somewhat puzzled as to why you sifted through 21 pages though.

EDIT: Moss, isn't it written "Xylem"? I'm doing biology, and pretty sure that's how you spell it. At least in Australia.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 22, 2010

BeyRank: #101
AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG and I thought I was having a good day screw you Robin1.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Sep. 22, 2010

Hah NP.

=P I'm glad I'm still up at #10.

It'll be hard to get higher for me though, considering my location and everything hah.

I should have a few tourns after my exams though, which is good.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 22, 2010

Why are the english so carp at hosting tourneys and when we do they are like 4 months apart.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Raykon - Sep. 22, 2010

School is nearly finally over, well for me. Then holidays which I've been looking forward to. And you're lucky you're still high ranked Momiji Manju, I've been dropped back to 27th, I think I use to be 15th or 11th or something Tongue_out. And ugh, I hate getting random adds on Facebook, someone just added me because I looked like Justin Bieber XD.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Sep. 22, 2010

(Sep. 22, 2010  8:53 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Awesome picture. Somewhat puzzled as to why you sifted through 21 pages though.

EDIT: Moss, isn't it written "Xylem"? I'm doing biology, and pretty sure that's how you spell it. At least in Australia.

Isn't it a picture of Brad and his dog, i dunno I can't remember i've been away from WBO for to long x_x

And I was bored at PVS (A place to help me find work) So i looked for certain sites, first Facebook, Bebo, then WBO and then google... typed in "Metal Fight Beyblade" and just looked through.. went to about page 23 before closing it down.. so yeah lol.