World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Sep. 18, 2010

I came home today and found out my door was open. Chocked_2 I feel like kicking my sister in the face. She didnt close the doors.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 18, 2010

Takara are selling beyblade Rape alarms WTF

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Sep. 19, 2010

Yahoo.com new american dollar bills in 15 years these dollars i have will be worth money LMAOOL
just looked up new dollar bills on youtube and found something that is wierd about 9-11

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - pegasis105rf - Sep. 19, 2010

(Sep. 17, 2010  5:19 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Yea but i just feel like WBO is where i can slack a little
no it isnt

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 19, 2010

The new Linkin Park album is kind of great. It's so weird, but the album has nothing to do with what you'd expect from Linkin Park (Crawling in my skin, these words they will...), but is kind of unmistakenly Linkin Park. The new sound they've got (which those who listened to Minutes to Midnight, will have gotten a good sample of in "The Little Things Give You Away") is great. It's not perfect, and is best enjoyed in a whole rather than in separate songs (which will likely make this LP's worst selling album), but damn if what they've done hasn't just broken every stereotype they've ever had.

Shinoda should do another Fort Minor album, those were pretty cool.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ScreamEagle - Sep. 19, 2010

My birhday was on the 14th of this month, but all of my friends were depresed and i didnt celebrate it because one of my best friends friend died that morning. RIP alyssa.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gearfried97 - Sep. 19, 2010

(Sep. 19, 2010  2:17 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: My birhday was on the 14th of this month, but all of my friends were depresed and i didnt celebrate it because one of my best friends friend died that morning. RIP alyssa.

o im so sorry for the loss of your friend. may her spirit rest in peace

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - souless1234 - Sep. 19, 2010

I find it hard to comment on depressing stuff. I wish you the best through this hard time.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Sep. 19, 2010

"It is not wise to inform your parents of one or more of your upcoming tests or exams as they will force you to revise for at least two hours straight for each subject no matter how many times you have told them that you have learnt everything in that area already." -Diamond

[/piece of advice that people shouldn't really believe or follow]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 19, 2010

"Everything anyone says is a lie its just people agreeing that makes it truth" -Moss
Man I miss the inspirational quotes thread it was so cool but epople need to read the rules of threads nowadays gerf

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Sep. 19, 2010

"Humans build the society that we live in; that being said, humans tear down the society that we live in."
-Oki

I wonder if that's already been said...It seems like it would.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 19, 2010

Sisterhood of the traveling pants is the most epic movie of all time
OF ALL TIME.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Sep. 19, 2010

Daegor, starting to consider re-opening the Inspirational Quotes thread? Hah.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ShadowPegasis - Sep. 19, 2010

The iPad was much smaller than I expected.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Sep. 19, 2010

(Sep. 19, 2010  5:07 PM)Diamond Wrote: Daegor, starting to consider re-opening the Inspirational Quotes thread? Hah.

Not really.

Especially since the type of people who caused it to be shut down in the first place are at an all-time high on the WBO right now.

I wish there was a filter on threads so that the people who carp it up last time can't post.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - mchlbant - Sep. 19, 2010

Cuponk! Why pay $2 for a ball and cup, when you can pay $16 for a light up cup?

Its what people like you know its like me saying
why spen nothing on a 1p coin when you can buy a special spinny metal thing for £8

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - mchlbant - Sep. 19, 2010

Haha, true. Though i wouldn't put beyblade in that category since it allows customization something coins can't do.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Sep. 19, 2010

Just tattooed an infinity sign onto my wrist with a needle and indian ink. I'm so totally not going to regret that ...
P.s. I do not advise anyone to try this!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Elmo - Sep. 19, 2010

(Sep. 19, 2010  8:44 PM)Neeek Wrote: Just tattooed an infinity sign onto my wrist with a needle and indian ink. I'm so totally not going to regret that ...

Dude, lemniscate

Snapple random facts is probably the only reason why I occasionally buy Snapple.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Sep. 19, 2010

(Sep. 19, 2010  9:58 PM)Elmo Wrote: Dude, lemniscate

Neat. I never knew it had a proper name like the ampersand.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Sep. 19, 2010

(Sep. 19, 2010  8:44 PM)Neeek Wrote: Just tattooed an infinity sign onto my wrist with a needle and indian ink. I'm so totally not going to regret that ...

Just reminded me of one of my friends who tattoo'd themselfs that way they did a stick man hah it looked horrible i hope yours turned out right and you sterilized the needle 1st because you can get serious infections from doing that Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Sep. 19, 2010

(Sep. 19, 2010  9:58 PM)Elmo Wrote: Dude, lemniscate

Snapple random facts is probably the only reason why I occasionally buy Snapple.

Never knew this, haha!

Sterilised as in ' run it under a tap and hope for the best'? lol, I'm screwed.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Sep. 19, 2010

hah should have probley used meths or something to sterilise it Pinching_eyes
another friend tattoo his hand like that with no sterlization and the infection was huge