World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Sep. 16, 2010

Anyone watch Jersey Shore? So I forced myself to sit down and watch the first 3 episodes and I found out what's so amazing about it after the drama(aka fights) started arising amongst the cast members. Might not suit everyone but I do like it for it's terrible cast and it's terrible attempts to create realistic relationships it cracks me up every now and then. I'll probably lose my low amount of respect on the site already but whatever ha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - CherryICG - Sep. 16, 2010

WBO should have jackets. I would wear a WBO windbreaker.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Sep. 16, 2010

hah, there's always been issues with that and the World Boxing Organisation. Also the whole non-profit organisation stuff.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - CherryICG - Sep. 16, 2010

Non profit, but WBO has to make money somehow to host tournaments, prize stuff and whatnot. Or am I missing a point on some law issue with the WBO not being able to gain money in any way for some licence reasons...

It doesn't have to say WBO, it could have the extended form, and I think people would be able to discern a boxing fan from a Beyblade fan from the big logo of a Beyblade that would most likely go on the back...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Terra Blazer - Sep. 16, 2010

Hasbro hah ok come on mob

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Sep. 17, 2010

(Sep. 16, 2010  11:18 PM)CherryICG Wrote: Non profit, but WBO has to make money somehow to host tournaments, prize stuff and whatnot. Or am I missing a point on some law issue with the WBO not being able to gain money in any way for some licence reasons...

It doesn't have to say WBO, it could have the extended form, and I think people would be able to discern a boxing fan from a Beyblade fan from the big logo of a Beyblade that would most likely go on the back...
We officially do not have any rights to use anything Beyblade-related to print on T-shirts ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Sep. 17, 2010

Also from my understanding hasbro couldnt let us use beyblade realated images on tshirts because they them selfs do not own the rights to it they just have licencing from takara tomy to distrubute the toys in western countrys, is that correct kai-v?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - CherryICG - Sep. 17, 2010

Awww.... Could we at least use the word Beyblade and maybe take a fan constructed image of a non-existent Beyblade?

(Sep. 17, 2010  1:04 AM)Dirge Wrote: Also from my understanding hasbro couldnt let us use beyblade realated images on tshirts because they them selfs do not own the rights to it they just have licencing from takara tomy to distrubute the toys in western countrys, is that correct kai-v?
Hm, it is not necessarily that. They do not even give us some conditional rights for the logos that they do own ...

CherryICG Wrote:Awww.... Could we at least use the word Beyblade and maybe take a fan constructed image of a non-existent Beyblade?
Who would recognise a fan-made Beyblade however ? That is the problem.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - CherryICG - Sep. 17, 2010

Does it need to be recognized? I figure as long as it resembles one, a blader will pick it up and observe closer.

(Sep. 17, 2010  2:18 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Does it need to be recognized? I figure as long as it resembles one, a blader will pick it up and observe closer.
Hm, I do not know. Look at the entries for the Face Contest for examples ... Even the Pegasis Wheel we are currently using; it exists, but some people have no idea what it is. I am sure they are always confused when they look at the left side of the banner, so imagine seeing that on a T-Shirt with nothing Beyblade-related besides it ...

I see your point, but my idea was more side-profile.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Sep. 17, 2010

Just traded most classes to Honors so hard no not really but im hoping i can change from com. programming to digital imeragry

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Elmo - Sep. 17, 2010

(Sep. 17, 2010  4:05 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Just traded most classes to Honors so hard no not really but im hoping i can change from com. programming to digital imeragry

lol

Do you know how to write in sentences? You are aware that the period exists, correct?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Sep. 17, 2010

Yea but i just feel like WBO is where i can slack a little

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BlankShot - Sep. 17, 2010

I realized this morning that I took home keys for my work last night. These are somewhat important keys as they're used for various jobs, such as opening poster cases, and accessing stockrooms that are not normally accessed by regular staff.

Good thing I can get to work before they open~

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - souless1234 - Sep. 17, 2010

So what are you trying to say o.o?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Sep. 17, 2010

My Dad picked me up before and walked up to a Volkswagen Campervan and was like "Yeah, we bought a campervan ..." I actually love Campervans! I've always wanted wanted one, haha. Grin I feel like a true Hippy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - souless1234 - Sep. 17, 2010

Well you know it is the people's car..

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gearfried97 - Sep. 18, 2010

im eatin apple pie!!! mmmmmmm it tastes YUMMEH! i bet you wish you had some Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 18, 2010

(Sep. 17, 2010  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it is not necessarily that. They do not even give us some conditional rights for the logos that they do own ...

From what I know, Hasbro doesn't actually own any Beyblade logos. Takara Tomy owns everything Hasbro makes as the brand's creator.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gearfried97 - Sep. 18, 2010

blew my nose, blood came out in a big SPLAT. gross huh?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - XBlader - Sep. 18, 2010

(Sep. 18, 2010  2:57 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: blew my nose, blood came out in a big SPLAT. gross huh?
................Chocked_2.........too much info dude, hah,..........Chocked_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Sep. 18, 2010

(Sep. 18, 2010  2:57 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: blew my nose, blood came out in a big SPLAT. gross huh?

This does not qualify as an interesting post. No one wants to read about your bodily functions.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Sep. 18, 2010

Yeah today i was seriously rejected by a friend of mine my sister didnt even try to help me out like see what we might have in common