World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Sep. 11, 2010

My Day sucked. So I shall explain it.
It's kinda long so here
Btw I know I say "So" alot XD
I sound like a valley girl lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Sep. 11, 2010

Kai-V what does the counter say about our member list? IT'S OVER 9000!!! Ha I think I might be late though I can't read all the pages I've missed in the week. Sorry if anything haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Sep. 11, 2010

Hah, I'm pretty sure it's over 10000 atm.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 11, 2010

its over 9000

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 11, 2010

It's always fun when Chapters.ca crashes every browser you have when you're in need of getting a book for an English ISU.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Priscient - Sep. 11, 2010

Kinda random thought.

I just noticed.... Why's Marco in basically all the toronto tournament videos?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Sep. 11, 2010

Marco's a cam somethings or another.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Sep. 11, 2010

My face is never shown.
My battles are never shown.
In all 3 videos.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Priscient - Sep. 11, 2010

3 being?
We had 4.

Revival,Bey Fray,Beys of Glory,Project Beyhem.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Sep. 11, 2010

I didn't go to Revival.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Priscient - Sep. 12, 2010

I now just finally noticed.
Kai-V's avatar is holding a L beylauncher, ironically, the character's name is L.

Was this on purpose?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  4:53 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I now just finally noticed.
Kai-V's avatar is holding a L beylauncher, ironically, the character's name is L.

Was this on purpose?
Absolutely, hah. There are a lot of other "on purpose" things in my avatar too.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - mchlbant - Sep. 12, 2010

Man i'm terrible at navigating general topic threads. Right thread? Anyone know how to share a CD from a windows 7 computer to a XP (no drive) one?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Fogot - Sep. 12, 2010

Just wondering, is it bad to have tons of Vanilla Mastercards?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Sep. 12, 2010

I would say yea you unless you remember when you got the card or how much is one the card then it'll be a hassle for yourself.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  4:53 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Kai-V's avatar is holding a L beylauncher, ironically, the character's name is L.

That's not irony at all... Why does nobody know what irony is? This makes me sadface.

(Sep. 12, 2010  5:24 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Man i'm terrible at navigating general topic threads. Right thread? Anyone know how to share a CD from a windows 7 computer to a XP (no drive) one?

I think this thread is more appropriate.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Sep. 12, 2010

Irony: a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Gearfried97 - Sep. 12, 2010

i got a watch yesterday i was so happy... until i checked the time a few hours later. i had set it to the right time, and when i checked it, it was 10 mins fast!! so i set it again, a few hours later, it was about 8 mins fast. i got mad so i took it off. then the back fell off and the buttons for the watch fell out and rolled away. i guess thats what i get for buying a watch for $1.25 Tongue_out

also lol at daegor's post

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 12, 2010

Thats some bad timing
haha got so bored to day that I started counting all the individual parts of my gundam models, I hate sundays

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Sep. 12, 2010

Moss, you've got a lot to learn about punning. You can't just use related terms like clockwork and expect the joke to tick. The sentence has to make sense in and of itself. Puns are just an extra layer of meaning.

EDIT: Although I guess your sentence does technically make sense...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 12, 2010

Your really winding me up Billy I know it was garbage it was supposed to be I could have said That must have drove you cuckoo ect. If we are going to mesh as punnists we must understand that we are mere cogs in the grandfather clock of life .

If you say so.

Ahah the Dough Monger hath been slain.

(Sep. 12, 2010  9:04 PM)Moss Wrote: that is the thing that will always make me superior to you.

I never admitted you were superior to me in any way, shape or form...

Haha risen from his floury tomb the dough monger returns.