World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - May. 31, 2009

(May. 31, 2009  6:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: zander handing out the Iceburn s lately

I am? If I really am then I haven't really noticed. Chocked_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - May. 31, 2009

Holy carp were becoming big.
(May. 31, 2009  6:34 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I am? If I really am then I haven't really noticed. Chocked_2

He doesn't mean you used the Ice Burn emotion he means you are making people Iceburn

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - May. 31, 2009

(May. 31, 2009  7:14 PM)Driger Wrote: He doesn't mean you used the Ice Burn emotion he means you are making people Iceburn

I know that since I think I have only touched the Ice Burn emotion once. Can't remember what for though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - May. 31, 2009

My first day of work experiance is tomorrow, no school! Joyful_2

Oh wait I forgot, i'll be picking up animals carp for the next two weeks. Makes school seem fun...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - May. 31, 2009

Brad: I'm a bit surprised Hasbro and Nelvana haven't been showing MFB at toy fairs, and the international TV conferences. Then again there are tonnes of those in the fall and early 2010.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - May. 31, 2009

Why direct a post purely at Brad? Just PM him. And it's kinda early for that....

It's not too early. Spin Masters and Nelvana were showing off Bakugan like a year before it launched.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - May. 31, 2009

(May. 31, 2009  9:58 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: My first day of work experiance is tomorrow, no school! Joyful_2

Oh wait I forgot, i'll be picking up animals carp for the next two weeks. Makes school seem fun...

I never get jobs during the summer. Just kick back and sleep until 2 PM like today.

So the film compeitition I entered is on Wednesday. If we win best picture, the prize is $1000.

(May. 31, 2009  10:50 PM)jsc Wrote: I never get jobs during the summer. Just kick back and sleep until 2 PM like today.

I'm not sure if it is the same for anywhere else but I only did one year of work experience and that was only for two and a half weeks but it wasn't in summer time, now that i think about it. Anyway, it was ok and better then being at school but it wasn't nice when we were suppose to have a week off at the time.

When did it become popular to post things in the form of poems?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - May. 31, 2009

(May. 31, 2009  11:02 PM)To Wrote: When did it become popular to post things in the form of poems?

oh my gawd we're back again

I'm not understanding what you're getting at.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - May. 31, 2009

(May. 31, 2009  11:10 PM)To Wrote: I'm not understanding what you're getting at.

brothers sisters everybawdy sayiiiiin

Gonna bring the flaaaaaavor

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - bugturtles - Jun. 01, 2009

i can't wait for summer. this school year (okay more like this semester) has probably been the harshest semester i've been through, mainly because of 3 core classes in which 2 of the teachers of those classes pile work on you like a carping dump truck.

i'm actually thinking of being homeschooled, mainly because the teachers that i have had are practically useless. i could/have to teach myself half the time, so basically the teachers are just dead weight (plenty of emphasis on the weight part, definitely).

only 3 more regular school days and 4 days of finals then i'm free to do whatever the carp i want when i want until august

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 01, 2009

(Jun. 01, 2009  1:30 AM)bugturtles Wrote: i can't wait for summer. this school year (okay more like this semester) has probably been the harshest semester i've been through, mainly because of 3 core classes in which 2 of the teachers of those classes pile work on you like a carping dump truck.

i'm actually thinking of being homeschooled, mainly because the teachers that i have had are practically useless. i could/have to teach myself half the time, so basically the teachers are just dead weight (plenty of emphasis on the weight part, definitely).

only 3 more regular school days and 4 days of finals then i'm free to do whatever the carp i want when i want until august

i feel the same way dude :\ if i wasn't going into grad year i'd debate being homeschooled, my teachers act as dead weight and my friends act as distractions 90% of the time. i get more work done if i skip and study at home.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - KaotikusNemesis - Jun. 01, 2009

And what's with that second Cyclonus that appears when Unicron reformats the Skywarp and that one Insecticon? Is Skywarp Cyclonus? Or is that Insecticon?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - blader bacon - Jun. 01, 2009

(Jun. 01, 2009  6:20 AM)KaotikusNemesis Wrote: And what's with that second Cyclonus that appears when Unicron reformats the Skywarp and that one Insecticon? Is Skywarp Cyclonus? Or is that Insecticon?

its sywarp cyclonis

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 01, 2009

(Jun. 01, 2009  6:20 AM)KaotikusNemesis Wrote: And what's with that second Cyclonus that appears when Unicron reformats the Skywarp and that one Insecticon? Is Skywarp Cyclonus? Or is that Insecticon?

stop posting about transformers in here

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - KaotikusNemesis - Jun. 01, 2009

....YOU'RE JUST MAD CUZ YOU NO HAZ UNICRON TOY, BACON!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - blader bacon - Jun. 01, 2009

i never wanted unicron i only liked beast wars besides we all know polarsquirl could beat unicron.

Unicron was mentioned in Beast Wars a couple times. AND YOU'RE JUST MAD CUZ CHEETOR WAS MEH!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - McMongol - Jun. 01, 2009

(Jun. 01, 2009  6:27 AM)KaotikusNemesis Wrote: ....YOU'RE JUST MAD CUZ YOU NO HAZ UNICRON TOY, BACON!

No, it's because this is not a Transformers thread, smartass.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jun. 01, 2009

hey

make a transformers topic

stop posting about this here

also cheetor owns, get out