World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 30, 2010

Oh my. This really is the best song ever.

And it has Ouran clips too!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - souless1234 - Aug. 30, 2010

I didn't even understand the song until I raised my volume x)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Aug. 30, 2010

Why won't it let me add a poll to a thread?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Aug. 30, 2010

(Aug. 30, 2010  3:10 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Why won't it let me add a poll to a thread?
To any and all of your threads ? You have tried Full Edit ?

(Aug. 30, 2010  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:10 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Why won't it let me add a poll to a thread?
To any and all of your threads ? You have tried Full Edit ?

Trying to do it to the Beyblade Battle Bash thread.
But it won't let me.

(Aug. 30, 2010  3:13 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Trying to do it to the Beyblade Battle Bash thread.
But it won't let me.
In theory you should be able to, however it is probably due to the fact that topics cannot be created in the Official Events forum by members. I suppose the poll would have had to be added prior to the topic being moved ...

If you really want to attach a poll, you can contact a staff member.

(Aug. 30, 2010  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:13 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Trying to do it to the Beyblade Battle Bash thread.
But it won't let me.
In theory you should be able to, however it is probably due to the fact that topics cannot be created in the Official Events forum by members. I suppose the poll would have had to be added prior to the topic being moved ...

If you really want to attach a poll, you can contact a staff member.

Iight :p
And lets say I make a pool and a week down the road I can change it?
Or will it only allow me to keep the original one?

Haas anyone seen the movie the soloist?

(Aug. 30, 2010  3:21 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Iight :p
And lets say I make a pool and a week down the road I can change it?
Or will it only allow me to keep the original one?
We will have to test this, hah.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Aug. 30, 2010

Hm, does anybody still like the duel masters game? I was rummaging through my cupbaiord and found a few of them. Are Explosive Fighter Ucarns, Metalwing Skyterror or Rothus the traveler worth much?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Aug. 30, 2010

(Aug. 30, 2010  5:00 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hm, does anybody still like the duel masters game?
Yup, still playing it with my friends at school, haha.

I find the cards' artwork the best looking out of all other card games I've played before (Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, MTG, Battle Spirits). The artwork of the 'new' cards are also looking better and better...
[/nerd talk]

Hah sounds awesome. How has the game changed since it's beginnings?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Aug. 30, 2010

(Aug. 30, 2010  10:23 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah sounds awesome. How has the game changed since it's beginnings?
New Types and Races (eg. Psychic and Gods).
New Abilities such as God Link (Allows both specified Gods' attack points to add together. Also offers some new abilities. When the 'Fused' god dies, only one of the linked Gods have to die, the others stay) and Gravity Zero (can summon creatures for zero cost if specified conditions are met)
Cross Gears (much like Equip Cards in YGO, but doesn't leave the field unless a specific card effect says so.)

Seriously, the game has changed so much. You might want to check out this site to take a look at the new cards and their effect, haha.
[/nerd talk]

Sure, thanks for the link. =P back in my day, evolutions were the biggest thing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Elmo - Aug. 30, 2010

I would have definitely played Duel Masters if it still existed in the US.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Arcadia - Aug. 30, 2010

Wa wa, We had our first Algebra quiz, Not at all as hard as I expected it to be got an A in it. In Language Arts I got a 78 due to some bad indentation,lol the teacher wrote a note to me saying I'm very sorry about your grade, have an Algebra test tommorow and a science quiz if I fail my parents are gana killl me.
In other news I have lost my PSP in England, it had my favourite game BlazBlue in it,so my parents expect me to "wait until my birthday"till I can get it, hope my sis can float me some money for it.
Also: http://www.huliq.com/10020/woman-fakes-cancer-punish-parents-steals-thousands-dollars
She may have split personality disorder but sheesh

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 30, 2010

School just got cancelled today because of a tropical storm coming later in the day...Yay.
Hopefully the storm won't cut off our power :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Aug. 31, 2010

Oh wow that doesn't sound good Oki anyways anyone digging my sig? Pimphats made it for me Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - souless1234 - Aug. 31, 2010

Looks cool, but the entire left side is pretty bland/empty Unhappy Would be cool if the bey was spinning.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Aug. 31, 2010

(Aug. 31, 2010  2:42 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Looks cool, but the entire left side is pretty bland/empty Unhappy Would be cool if the bey was spinning.

There can be retouching here and there but I'm overall happy. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimphats - Aug. 31, 2010

(Aug. 31, 2010  3:14 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:42 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Looks cool, but the entire left side is pretty bland/empty Unhappy Would be cool if the bey was spinning.

by "happy" you mean too cheap to pay the extra editing fees.

(Aug. 31, 2010  3:24 AM)Pimphats Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:14 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

by "happy" you mean too cheap to pay the extra editing fees.

Haha bro you still owe me stuff

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sora. - Aug. 31, 2010

Has anyone tried naming all 423 pokemon by number? I've gotten to about 30.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Guardian Odin - Aug. 31, 2010

Last night, I installed prosthetic feet on a praying mantis because she lost two of her feet. They're made of an elastomer that came from spare 'feet' for my computer. Essentially, I replaced two of her feet with rubber pads. They make it much easier for her to move around, especially on the smooth, human-made surfaces she lives on.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Aug. 31, 2010

(Aug. 31, 2010  3:12 PM)Guardian Odin Wrote: Last night, I installed prosthetic feet on a praying mantis because she lost two of her feet. They're made of an elastomer that came from spare 'feet' for my computer. Essentially, I replaced two of her feet with rubber pads. They make it much easier for her to move around, especially on the smooth, human-made surfaces she lives on.

[Image: Confederacy%20Buzz%20Droid.jpg]

THE END APPROACHES

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 31, 2010

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:13 PM)Roan Wrote: THE END APPROACHES

Break out the laser swords!