World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 20, 2010

From guns to cheesecake. This thread definitely stays true to its name.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  3:46 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: From guns to cheesecake. This thread definitely stays true to its name.

You know what I want to eat now? A gun-shaped cheesecake.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 20, 2010

I've never really been one for cake or pies.
:\

I'd rather have a jelly like a kid Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Aug. 20, 2010

I went to see Enter Shikari in Preston on Wednesday, it really was the best thing ever! I qued about 3 hours before and got on the front row, i went to the back and in the pits quite a few times though throughout. The support bands were great, I really liked the first act, tyler mae, they were some dub/punk/rap band. The set list was the best thing ever. it went something like this: solidarity, step up, mothership (with dubstep intro), the feast, return to energiser, kickin’ back on the surface, anything can happen, destabilize, juggernauts (with dubstep ending), sorry you’re not a winner, gap in the fence, no ssweat, zzzonked, halcyon + hectic. Not in that order like. so glad they played kicking back’, anything can happen and return to energiser because they never play them any more. The new song destabilize is absolutely fantastic! I was drenched in sweat, and the wax off my hair ran into my eyes and I couldn’t see, haha. I went in the zzzonked, atchitnhh, gap in the fence, no ssweat and rte mosh pits. insane! I completely got wiped out in the atchitnhh moshpit and some lovely guys helped me up and asked me if i was okay, while my friends stood laughing. There was crowd surfing mayhem, it got quite annoying at some points, and i witnessed some girl punching some other guy for landing on her head, she was brutal. Mothership dub intro is the best thing ever. Period. Pretty sure I nearly passed out lots of times, but I just clung on. It was unbelievably hard to breathe.

Most of you wont know what the hell I'm talking about, but I feel the need to share my experience. If you don't know them you should check them out.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 20, 2010

I miss my class 6 SD card. Class 4 is so slow....

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Darkone - Aug. 20, 2010

"expect the unexpected" i started putting to much thought into it:
To expect the unexpected means that the previusly expected is now the unexpected, and the unexpected is now the expected, whitch means you are no longer expecting the expected, or expecting the unexpected, but now you are unexpecting the unexpected expected.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Aug. 20, 2010

Baked goods are always nice to see especially when it's made by someone you know and adore. Too bad my mom doesn't bake anymore she only cooks XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Elmo - Aug. 21, 2010

Web browsers have built-in spell check and/or dictionaries for a reason.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 21, 2010

I think I have a WBO addiction.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Aug. 21, 2010

(Aug. 21, 2010  8:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: ...

It's better than a MW2 addiction, I don't even know why I do because I hate that game.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 21, 2010

(Aug. 21, 2010  8:42 AM)Thresher Wrote:

It's better than a MW2 addiction, I don't even know why I do because I hate that game.

I check the WBO randomly everyday.

MW2 is soooooo lame, yet I still play it. I'd much rather play COD4 but my friends rarely go on that Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 21, 2010

It's not only you, my friend, it's not only you.

I swear I've been on almost everyday ever since May 4th.
It's passed Facebook on my "Most Visited" list.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Elmo - Aug. 21, 2010

Playing MW2 alone is the worst feeling ever. There's no way to combat the stupidly broken perks alone. But when you're playing with a full team, almost nothing can stop you... and it's fun.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - souless1234 - Aug. 21, 2010

(Aug. 21, 2010  5:55 PM)Elmo Wrote: Playing MW2 alone is the worst feeling ever. There's no way to combat the stupidly broken perks alone. But when you're playing with a full team, almost nothing can stop you... and it's fun.

Noobtubes can stop teams and noobtubes can combat broken perks lol.
Anyways just play FFA, less commando users, but if there is one you'll usually hear them coming.

Shouldn't this be in Gaming?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RevertedToZero - Aug. 21, 2010

Anyone here fasting for Ramadan? If so, do any of you feel tired? I do, and i'm starting to get ticked.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 21, 2010

Me too I flipped out at my cat the fatigue is getting to me now though

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 21, 2010

You usually get tired from not eating, and being grouchy is easily understandable. Just chill when you can and not do anything strenuous.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Aug. 21, 2010

Hey all, Audiophiles in particular. I go through headphones like [insert clever simile here] and I'm looking for a new pair of phones to take me through the school year. A friend of mine gave me his Panasonic RP-HTX7s a while back, and they blew my mind so much that I lost faith in the big store brands, Haha.

Unfortunately, they too met their untimely demise about a month or two ago.

Basically, I have ~50 bucks to spend. Suggestions?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 21, 2010

I was feeling pumped that I had 100+ subscribers. DJ - Yeah!
Then I realized that Oki still has almost double me. DJ - Sad.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Aug. 21, 2010

(Aug. 21, 2010  11:17 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I was feeling pumped that I had 100+ subscribers. DJ - Yeah!
Then I realized that Oki still has almost double me. DJ - Sad.

Well, it has only been two weeks since your first video...

(Aug. 21, 2010  11:19 PM)Aqua Wrote: Well, it has only been two weeks since your first video...

Really? It feels like it's been longer.

Yay, Aqua! I was DJ - Sad., but now I'm DJ - Yeah! again!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Aug. 22, 2010

sup guys, been a long time lol

changed my name btw Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 22, 2010

At first you were like

[Image: Power%20Rangers.jpg]

but then you were like

[Image: mmpr.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 22, 2010

TRICERATOPS POWER!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Aug. 22, 2010

I just got forced to take a haircut.

Now I look so weird, it's laughable. Confused