World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Aug. 10, 2010

(Aug. 10, 2010  4:40 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I can see Kai-V's "Hah" is getting to you...
I usually use "Hah" when I post/say something that is slightly sarcastic or 'mean'. (eg. Yes, you are correct, Storm Capricorne M145Q is top-tier, hah.)

I use "Haha" when I say something 'friendly' or when I post/reply to something that actually made me grin. (eg. Good luck, haha.)
[/Diamond's stupid vocabulary 'de-coding' lesson]

See, I told you I am annoying, haha ( Cool ).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Aug. 10, 2010

Um...megablader2 has 1,614 posts, but he doesn't have the Antique Face.... http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php?uid=2278 lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 10, 2010

(Aug. 10, 2010  12:39 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Woo! 1,000 Posts!

Hahahaha... I'm at 2,000.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 10, 2010

Hey, I joined in May. Gimme Props?

Please say we won't compete over this either...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 10, 2010

(Aug. 10, 2010  5:49 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hey, I joined in May. Gimme Props?

Please say we won't compete over this either...

Props yo.

(And I won't compete with you, since I've already won.)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 10, 2010

Thanks.

I know you've won, I can't catch up unless I spam the whole board.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Arcadia - Aug. 10, 2010

Dear Lord, I managed to survive watching the End of Evangelion without being completely brain carped, however I had to cling on to every single bit of reality I had to be able to watch that with out puking to the Extreme, ha I'm proud of myself

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Aug. 10, 2010

Burn Phoenix is now called FireBlaze....
I can understand Aquila being called Eagle but seriously..
What's wrong with Phoenix D:<

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Aug. 10, 2010

Beyblade Random Thoughts......

Ooops wrong one sorry x.x

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Aug. 10, 2010

I'm going to sound like a carp for saying this (which is totally new ground for me), but what's with the fixation on post counts? It's a recurring theme in recent times in this thread, and isn't really interesting. It's actually kind of annoying, as it serves no purpose than to increase you e-cred, and leads me to speculate a lot of you have the members list permanently tabbed, haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Aug. 10, 2010

Adding to this, we don't care much for post counts here; hence why it isn't displayed in the postbits. Quality over quantity ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ChromeZephyr - Aug. 10, 2010

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cats or dogs?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dude - Aug. 10, 2010

(Aug. 10, 2010  9:01 PM)ChromeZephyr Wrote: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cats or dogs?

...Pardon me? Chocked_2

Maybe this is some american joke I can't possibly understand because of my french canadian origins...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MaxL - Aug. 10, 2010

There's a guy on here who all he does is say "Welcome to the WBO." he probably has tons of posts... It's about the overall quality of the posts you make not how many you make of them.

What do you think of my sig ? ^^ rofls

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 10, 2010

I don't think it's funny?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Priscient - Aug. 10, 2010

(Aug. 10, 2010  11:16 PM)Pyro Wrote: What do you think of my sig ? ^^ rofls

Hah, try PMing Kai-V this. Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Aug. 10, 2010

First day of high school was as expected except i didn't know my # so i ate no lunch -__-

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Aug. 11, 2010

(Aug. 10, 2010  11:24 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  11:16 PM)Pyro Wrote: What do you think of my sig ? ^^ rofls

Hah, try PMing Kai-V this. Wink
I read every message, you do not need to worry.

Ah, it seems people have not noticed something else. Both of those impersonations are not similar at all to me, they do not represent the way I type, hah.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Aug. 11, 2010

(Aug. 10, 2010  1:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, we officially got rejected by both Hasbro and Nelvana on this matter ...

Theyre obviously silly and dont appertiate the hard work the mods have put into this site,thats in away pushing there product Uncertain thought they would at least be greatful enough to give this site alittle help

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Aug. 11, 2010

(Aug. 11, 2010  12:49 AM)Dirge Wrote: Theyre obviously silly and dont appertiate the hard work the mods have put into this site,thats in away pushing there product Uncertain thought they would at least be greatful enough to give this site alittle help
And we are a non-profit organisation, as well ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Aug. 11, 2010

(Aug. 11, 2010  12:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:49 AM)Dirge Wrote: Theyre obviously silly and dont appertiate the hard work the mods have put into this site,thats in away pushing there product Uncertain thought they would at least be greatful enough to give this site alittle help

Would contacting TT, be out of the question then? :T

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Aug. 11, 2010

Hey Kai-V have you tried contacting YTV it might help earn some publicity for the WBO but I doubt it will work.
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:04 AM)Pyro Wrote: Would contacting TT, be out of the question then? :T

They have tried and it didn't work

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Aug. 11, 2010

(Aug. 11, 2010  12:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

exactly i have no idea why they wouldnt, did they give explict reasons as to why they wouldnt?or did they just say no and give no realy reason?