World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Mc Frown - Aug. 08, 2010

They Might be Giants is the coolest band ever.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 08, 2010

Oh gosh, my History teacher got their "Alphabet of Nations" song stuck in my head...ughh.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Aug. 08, 2010

(Aug. 08, 2010  6:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: They Might be Giants is the coolest band ever.
...triangle man, triangle man, Triangle man hates particle man, they have a fight triangle wins...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Aug. 08, 2010

(Aug. 08, 2010  1:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oooh... Wyvern face. Sweeeeet.

EDIT: Also, am I the only Toronto player who's starting to experience tournament burnout?

Well deserved for that Wyvern. TOs get it automatically IIRC.
I wish I was in Toronto sometimes though. Get in a real tourney and whatnot.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Aug. 08, 2010

has anyone seen videos from CopperCab on youtube?in away its pretty funny i sorta feel sorry for the guy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 08, 2010

(Aug. 08, 2010  11:37 AM)Dirge Wrote: has anyone seen videos from CopperCab on youtube?in away its pretty funny i sorta feel sorry for the guy

Gingers got souls?

(Aug. 08, 2010  12:06 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  11:37 AM)Dirge Wrote: has anyone seen videos from CopperCab on youtube?in away its pretty funny i sorta feel sorry for the guy

Gingers got souls?

yeah that kid,tbh i feel sorry for him but i think he takes the ginger thing way to serial

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Aug. 08, 2010

I can't believe they were using real blades in this video, but ouch...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 08, 2010

I hate how my editor doesn't know that I can post 15 minute videos on YouTube now...I hate having 10 minute limits.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 08, 2010

I hate how I still have an estimated three hours to go on uploading my footage to MegaUpload.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 08, 2010

Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen.

Oh my that was carp AMAZING!!!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Aug. 08, 2010

(Aug. 08, 2010  12:32 PM)Dirge Wrote:

Gingers got souls?

yeah that kid,tbh i feel sorry for him but i think he takes the ginger thing way to serial

its his own fault for continuing to post the videos of him being angry

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Aug. 08, 2010

(Aug. 08, 2010  1:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Also, am I the only Toronto player who's starting to experience tournament burnout?

Nope, there's only so many times you can call out someone's number before wanting to just go home, sleep, and never come back.

(Aug. 08, 2010  7:37 PM)Jsc Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:32 PM)Dirge Wrote:

Gingers got souls?

its his own fault for continuing to post the videos of him being angry

yeah at the start i felt sorry for him then he went over the top rage and tbh kids make fun of each other its just how things are if they werent ripping on him for being ginger it would be about something eles.Its funny how he blames self park for it aswell when people have been making fun of gingers for decades before that episode of southpark

He's trolling, just like the 'normsbarstool' video on raywilliamjohnson's was a joke (the fat guy with glasses who got really angry at his youtube comments which just said he was fat'.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - imz1991khan - Aug. 08, 2010

why random thoughts hmm i like hms beys better tham the mfb they just have all these interesting parts and soo many combos and ofcourse the INFAMOUS WOLBORG MS its great

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Aug. 08, 2010

(Aug. 08, 2010  7:59 PM)To Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  1:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Also, am I the only Toronto player who's starting to experience tournament burnout?

Nope, there's only so many times you can call out someone's number before wanting to just go home, sleep, and never come back.

Where is your BEYHEART guys? DJ - Sad.

(Aug. 08, 2010  9:22 PM)imz1991khan Wrote: why random thoughts hmm i like hms beys better tham the mfb they just have all these interesting parts and soo many combos and ofcourse the INFAMOUS WOLBORG MS its great

You posted in the wrong 'random thoughts' thread lol.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Random-Thoughts

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Aug. 08, 2010

Lol we lost them after the 300th call Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 08, 2010

(Aug. 08, 2010  7:59 PM)To Wrote: Nope, there's only so many times you can call out someone's number before wanting to just go home, sleep, and never come back.

Number 37? 37? Can I get 37 over here? THIRTY SEVEN!? IS THIRTY SEVEN HERE!? LAST CALL FOR THIRTY SEVEN! Okay... we'll give him like five more minutes.

(Aug. 08, 2010  9:24 PM)Kei Wrote: Where is your BEYHEART guys? DJ - Sad.

I lost it when my record was 1 - 2.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 09, 2010

I can't believe I've been waiting 2 years to get one of these sets...
I have the money, but I'm really hesitant on spending that much.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Elmo - Aug. 09, 2010

That's a pretty good deal. The V-Cube 7 alone cost me 50 USD...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 09, 2010

Yeesh. I'm really considering about getting it with my yen savings, but I still want the yen rate to go down...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Clerish - Aug. 09, 2010

(Aug. 07, 2010  4:55 AM)Ash Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:40 AM)Ash Wrote: Lol, I used to use the report button the most but then you...!!!

Hah, 29? I passed that ages ago.

Well I would of carried on reporting posts if i wasn't inactive. Grin

When should we report a post?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 09, 2010

(Aug. 09, 2010  4:54 PM)Clerish Wrote: When should we report a post?

I report stuff that you shouldn't reply to (i.e. spam and flaming) and stuff that needs a moderator's attention (i.e. a thread that needs moving or closing).