World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  6:21 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hah, the English dub makes me sadface.

It's the same show. The only difference is that now you can pay attention to the visuals, and not have to deal with awkward compression artifacts ruining subtitles.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  6:24 PM)To Wrote: It's the same show. The only difference is that now you can pay attention to the visuals, and not have to deal with awkward compression artifacts ruining subtitles.

The voices though... I can't really stand them. It seems so wooden and stilited in English.
Example: Episode 11, I'm moved to tears everytime when Simon's speech occurs.
In English, all I could think about was how awkward it sounded and how little raw emotion I felt from the VA.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  6:24 PM)To Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:21 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hah, the English dub makes me sadface.

It's the same show. The only difference is that now you can pay attention to the visuals, and not have to deal with awkward compression artifacts ruining subtitles.

hahahaha what

not everyone here suffers from an inability to focus on more than one thing

(Aug. 01, 2010  6:28 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: The voices though... I can't really stand them. It seems so wooden and stilited in English.
Example: Episode 11, I'm moved to tears everytime when Simon's speech occurs.
In English, all I could think about was how awkward it sounded and how little raw emotion I felt from the VA.

Well, that's like your opinion man, lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  6:41 PM)To Wrote: Well, that's like your opinion man, lol.

True, dat. To each his own.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  2:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  2:41 AM)ihate♥ Wrote: haha i think i remember some pics of you cosplaying as kai from like 2005 or something?
Hm, 2005 ? How could you have seen them hah.

don't remember how i stumbled over them, but i think it might have been on your website (kaizer?) or something

Whoa! Lisa's getting married today!

[Image: 38065_416522027679_509882679_5351127_3265033_n.jpg]

Well, if I remember correctly,

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 01, 2010

HAHA great
daegor42 how did you get an invite Smithicide

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Aug. 02, 2010

OMG no TO why did I click the spoiler lol that was an epic fail, was this shown today on Global at 8?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 02, 2010

Hey, the LVJ has hit 1,001 posts.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 02, 2010

Woot, go The LVJ!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Aug. 02, 2010

That's worth a face last I checked.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Aug. 02, 2010

Congrats LVJ you deserve the face

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - eclipse162 - Aug. 02, 2010

LVJ,congrats the face is yours.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Aug. 03, 2010

I'm disliking this theme of people using avatars that are nearly exactly the same as someone else. I only recognize posts by avatars, so by doing that I get all Slowpoke.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 03, 2010

People mostly use the Beyblade Gallery if they don't have their own avatars, so...It might be hard for you.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 03, 2010

Whoo, I got a shout out in Oki's latest video.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 03, 2010

Technically, so did everyone else on the forums. xD
But you and The LVJ were named for putting yourselves in the 'Production'. Haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 03, 2010

Oh yeah! Cool

Maybe I should actually help. I dunno... find you battle music or something?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Clerish - Aug. 03, 2010

What is a SUB?

(Aug. 03, 2010  5:21 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oh yeah! Cool

Maybe I should actually help. I dunno... find you battle music or something?

That would be pretty cool actually..if I don't go to jail for copyright or anything.
Also, I don't want you to do something you don't want to do.

Hah. I'll send you some via PM in a minute.

MP3's are fine, right?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Aug. 03, 2010

(Aug. 03, 2010  5:30 PM)Clerish Wrote: What is a SUB?

either a sandwich or an episode of something that has its original language kept while text translate what the people are saying at the bottom

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 04, 2010

Ugh, so Daegor42 just got me with the greatest prank ever...-.-

He sent me a song which seemed to be 'End of Days' by Ragnarok (Which was already suspicious to me...because Ragnarok is a video game...).

It was a Rick Roll.
Gah.