World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 31, 2010

I just came across this commercial featuring Bruce Lee playing Table Tennis with Nun-chucks.
It is highly likely that the 'Bruce Lee' in this commercial isn't Bruce lee at all, and that all those hits from nun-chucks were just CG.

However...
I'M SURE THE REAL BRUCE LEE COULD PERFORM THIS EXTREME ACT WITH NO DIFFICULTIES AT ALL WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM CG OR PROPS!!!

ENTER THE DRAGON!!!

[/nerd talk]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  8:50 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Currently only 6 members online?
I've never seen it THAT low.

I've seen it at 4 members including me before. It usually happens at around 4AM EST.

(Jul. 31, 2010  9:48 AM)Diamond Wrote: I just came across this commercial featuring Bruce Lee playing Table Tennis with Nun-chucks.
It is highly likely that the 'Bruce Lee' in this commercial isn't Bruce lee at all, and that all those hits from nun-chucks were just CG.

However...
I'M SURE THE REAL BRUCE LEE COULD PERFORM THIS EXTREME ACT WITH NO DIFFICULTIES AT ALL WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM CG OR PROPS!!!

ENTER THE DRAGON!!!

[/nerd talk]

That was cool, but I don't see how Bruce Lee playing ping pong has anything to do with a phone. =/

Also, the guys he was playing against weren't that good.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  9:59 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: That was cool, but I don't see how Bruce Lee playing ping pong has anything to do with a phone. =/

Also, the guys he was playing against weren't that good.
That was the 'Bruce Lee Edition' of the Nokia N96.

Come on, pwning in Table Tennis with nun-chucks is awesome enough, haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  10:09 AM)Diamond Wrote: That was the 'Bruce Lee Edition' of the Nokia N96.

Come on, pwning in Table Tennis with nun-chucks is awesome enough, haha.

That phone? I want.

Meh, I can do that myself though. It's not really that hard once you practice a bit. The only thing I'm not buying is the hits he made with his back turned.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  8:50 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Double post. Gah.

Currently only 6 members online?
I've never seen it THAT low.

I would've been terrorizing the site but I was tired muhahaha Tired summer sucks because i never have a good sleeping pattern

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - eclipse162 - Jul. 31, 2010

yeah same here. I'd be here in 2:09 but I went to the beach,so completely tired. *shuts down computer*

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  9:48 AM)Diamond Wrote: I just came across this commercial featuring Bruce Lee playing Table Tennis with Nun-chucks.

However...

ENTER THE DRAGON!!!

[/nerd talk]

ridiculously awesome

also i have been online all by myself once Stupid

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  10:37 PM)♥ Wrote:

However...

ENTER THE DRAGON!!!

[/nerd talk]

ridiculously awesome

also i have been online all by myself once Stupid

that was TOTALLY EPIC

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 01, 2010

The WBO censors have really gotten to me. I seriously say carp in real life now. =/

EDIT: Now my friends think I'm addicted to fish.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 01, 2010

The first time I saw it I thought people didn't know how to spell 'carp' correctly.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Aug. 01, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am quite glad almost everybody missed the picture Brad posted of the two of us without really asking me, hah. It seems only Khel really noticed it.

haha i think i remember some pics of you cosplaying as kai from like 2005 or something?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  1:46 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: The WBO censors have really gotten to me. I seriously say carp in real life now. =/

EDIT: Now my friends think I'm addicted to fish.
AHAHAHA

That's what I do to. I just can't stop replacing swear words with 'Carp'.
I guess it's a good thing? lol

EDIT: It makes me feel polite, haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  2:41 AM)ihate♥ Wrote: haha i think i remember some pics of you cosplaying as kai from like 2005 or something?
Hm, 2005 ? How could you have seen them hah.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Aug. 01, 2010

Hah. I started to read Death Note again 'cause of the recent discussion on Kai-V's avatar. I forgot how epic it was.

I will take a potato chip... and eat it!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  1:56 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: The first time I saw it I thought people didn't know how to spell 'carp' correctly.

Hah same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BW0G2mZQvA&feature=related

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 01, 2010

Speaking of anime, I can't believe that I'm still only on the third episode of Gurren Lagann. YouTube lacks anime.

(Aug. 01, 2010  5:57 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Speaking of anime, I can't believe that I'm still only on the third episode of Gurren Lagann. YouTube lacks anime.

Hah. I have it on hard drive. Still have to watch the movies though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Aug. 01, 2010

I would download it, but my computer is pretty slow already.

Wonder if Zomg Anime has it...

Must I do everything for you Oki?

EDIT: Link removed.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Aug. 01, 2010

It's MORPHIN TIME!!! Man I really miss the original MMPR series I know it aires in the US but not Canada I think lol the show comes on at like 5 am on Disney not sure what they are actually showing however

TRICERATOPS POWER!

EDIT: By the way, the actor for the Black Ranger? He voices Ichigo from Bleach. Thus, this video.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Aug. 01, 2010

So i uploaded this gundam seed amv onto youtube to show my freind,
within 2mins it was removed O_O i was gonna remove it anyway after she watched it

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  6:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: TRICERATOPS POWER!

EDIT: By the way, the actor for the Black Ranger? He voices Ichigo from Bleach. Thus, this video.

Yea found that out last week lol it so weird I didn't recognize his voice at all when I watched the Bleach dub the first time, but then again last time I actually paid attention to his acting when I started watching the MMPR on YouTube

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Aug. 01, 2010

ITT- We link to pirated goods that are available on DVD for years, as well as available on legal streams.

Hah, the English dub makes me sadface.

EDIT: Ugh, I just watched Simon's speech in episode 11. Not impressed. It hardly conveys the emotion I felt from the original.