World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 27, 2010

I'm watching 'The Inbetweeners' now - S2E01, the one where they go to Swanage. It reminds me of when I went to Swanage on my Geography school trip, though it was nothing like what they're doing in this episode! All we did was play football...

"Feisty one you are."

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  8:36 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:37 PM)To Wrote: "female dog, I look like Goku, female dog, I look like Vegeta, hopping out that old school"

Holy jeeze Soulja Boy...

This? Saw it for the first time last week. Soulja Boy is so bad. I didn't think he could get any worse.

Look at the ratings on that video. I rarely see mainstream artists get so many dislikes on a video.

Music in general is so bad now-a-days. There's only like a few actual 'artists' still left out there. Sucks.

EDIT: Oh, nvm. I see what you're talking about now. "Super saiyan swagger"? Really, LOL.

thatd be pretty awesome if soulja boy wasnt putting out any noise at all. I like dance/electronic

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  9:36 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I think he gets the amount of dislikes he does because people go out of his way to 'hate' on him.

Or the song/ video is actually that bad...
but yeah, that's part of it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  10:20 PM)fragbait Wrote: Like I said, not gonna argue with it. Glad to be back.
I was even starting to miss this place. :3 Not as active as it used to be though, thought it would have blown up by now, with the release of BMF and all.

Welcome back.

Never heard of an unban hammer before.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  2:07 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: This is true,
Sorry..

its algood man Joyful_2

Came up with a random charather called squid man today xD boredom always gives me random ideas might write a story for him hmmmm

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - souless1234 - Jul. 28, 2010

Hell's Kitchen is on right now for those in Canada Smile Its funny to watch them get bashed by one guy. Also theres going to be this new series called MasterChef or something at 9PM EST

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 28, 2010

I've got dat Deaf Note swag, dat anime swag.
Swag, Swag, I look like Vince McMahon.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  10:00 PM)fragbait Wrote: Uhm...Hi?

I didn't know Permabans expire...

Oh well. Not gonna argue with it. Glad to be back.
Ah ... You were not supposed to be unbanned, as far as I know ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jul. 28, 2010

I'm still 100 percent warn. If you want to remove me again, I won't hate ya for it...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  2:12 AM)To Wrote: I've got dat Deaf Note swag, dat anime swag.
Swag, Swag, I look like Vince McMahon.

no chanceeeeeeeeee no chance in hell youve got....
thats vince mcmahons entrance music for people who didnt know i used to always mock his swagger while my freinds sung his entrance music lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 28, 2010

The WBO is an external link on the Beyblade Wikipedia page. Cool.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Jul. 28, 2010

Wow, that's pretty awesome. c;

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BeyUK-Espio - Jul. 28, 2010

Working for another client, free of charge because he gave me £350 wort of personal training free haha =D.

(Jul. 28, 2010  10:16 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: The WBO is an external link on the Beyblade Wikipedia page. Cool.
I think I added it some months ago hah.

Hm Kai-V I haven't seen you post on pictures of yourself thread yet. You should c: I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  2:50 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hm Kai-V I haven't seen you post on pictures of yourself thread yet. You should c: I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious.

I is curious too Cute

You don't have to if you dont want to Kai-V. Smile

I am quite glad almost everybody missed the picture Brad posted of the two of us without really asking me, hah. It seems only Khel really noticed it.

Oh really? What a shame.

His pictures really were suprising though xD.

A good place to see what type of clothes I should buy next.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am quite glad almost everybody missed the picture Brad posted of the two of us without really asking me, hah.
I think I found the specified post, haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am quite glad almost everybody missed the picture Brad posted of the two of us without really asking me, hah. It seems only Khel really noticed it.

Really? WHERE! Tongue_out

Lol time to equip my + 1 search function.

EDIT: I think I found it, can't be sure though. Cx Not sure why you're glad people missed it though.

(Jul. 28, 2010  2:58 PM)Diamond Wrote: I think I found the specified post, haha.
Do not repost it hah.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do not repost it hah.
I wasn't planning to do that, or else I would've posted it in the previous post already, hah.

I respect others' privacy.

In other news, I'm bombing my trial tests for Year 12 at the moment x -x"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 28, 2010

I remember that set of pictures from a while back. Even though I knew you were a girl, the image of L was so engrained into my mind that I was like "whoa", hahaha.