World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - souless1234 - Jul. 27, 2010

Exactly. Good detective skills Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:.:Kai:.:. - Jul. 27, 2010

Have you ever think about a your kitchen? It´s a potencial gun(the stuff that you have there)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 27, 2010

urgh green peace protesting bp in london -.- i hope heaps of them get arested for vandaizum and theift.
cause tbh alot of green peace members use oil in there cars its not like they all drive cars that dont require oil Uncertain also the bp oil leak was an acident which they have fixed.Aswell as, that sorta thing could happen to any oil company.Aswell as the fact that green peace has caused oils spill/fires which cause polution when they ram there boats into whaling boats which is what theyre ment to be agaisnt,it realy gets on my nerves seeing such contradiction and them thinking everything they do is justified.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 27, 2010

Would this count as political?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ControL_s SouL_ - Jul. 27, 2010

has anyone noticed that clock wise beys in the mfb anime spin counter clockwise

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  9:04 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Would this count as political?
i dont think it is since theyre just like a protest/activist group not a political group, although they do take protest political stuff at times. But what theyre protesting this time isnt realy political since theyre protesting a company

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 27, 2010

This is true,
Sorry..

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  7:10 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:02 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Has there been any discussion of SOTW/M contests? Prizes can be Face Boosters or possibly a new Face for winning the contest. I've been wanting to find a reason to start using photoshop again.

SOTW/M? All I got was "of the week/month".

Looking at your reference to Photoshop, does the "S" stand for signature?
Probably.

If we ever have that sort of contest, it would have to be related to Beyblade obviously ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - souless1234 - Jul. 27, 2010

Okay cool, but themes would be limited in just using character and beyblade renders, unless i missed something :l

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jul. 27, 2010

If you really want something to do with Photoshop though, go make some of the dozens of pending requests that are in the Requests topic, hah.

Mhmm, i suppose I can do that...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  3:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was, but apparently 'our' programmer can fix this. I thought it was not really possible, especially now that matches have already been processed, but hopefully the ranks will be updated soon. Obviously the current ranking is inconvenient and unfair.

Well that is nice to hear and impressive that that can be done, some things that people can do are unbelievable compared to others. What matters at the end of the day though is the taking part. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 27, 2010

"female dog, I look like Goku, female dog, I look like Vegeta, hopping out that old school"

Holy jeeze Soulja Boy...

I saw that, it was terrible. He doesn't even seem like he was trying to rap or what not. Sounds monotone and was crying the whole time, he should just disappear from hip hop.
In other words, crappiest thing i have ever heard.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  6:02 PM)souless1234 Wrote: I saw that, it was terrible. He doesn't even seem like he was trying to rap or what not. Sounds monotone and was crying the whole time, he should just disappear from hip hop.

It was hilarious.

I say that as both a fan of DragonBall, and someone who has heard the Millionaires as well as Brokencyde.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Jul. 27, 2010

my eaaaarrrs nooooo
theyre bleeding tay zonday is better than this dude man I really want this guy to fall in a crack in the universe and stay there with Prince Lady gaga and and micheal jackson squirrel

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  6:41 PM)Nova Wrote: my eaaaarrrs nooooo
theyre bleeding tay zonday is better than this dude man I really want this guy to fall in a crack in the universe and stay there with Prince Lady gaga and and micheal jackson squirrel

Wait, you don't like Michael Jackson? Pause.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  6:21 PM)To Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:02 PM)souless1234 Wrote: I saw that, it was terrible. He doesn't even seem like he was trying to rap or what not. Sounds monotone and was crying the whole time, he should just disappear from hip hop.

It was hilarious.

I say that as both a fan of DragonBall, and someone who has heard the Millionaires as well as Brokencyde.

where did you see it

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  5:37 PM)To Wrote: "female dog, I look like Goku, female dog, I look like Vegeta, hopping out that old school"

Holy jeeze Soulja Boy...

This? Saw it for the first time last week. Soulja Boy is so bad. I didn't think he could get any worse.

Look at the ratings on that video. I rarely see mainstream artists get so many dislikes on a video.

Music in general is so bad now-a-days. There's only like a few actual 'artists' still left out there. Sucks.

EDIT: Oh, nvm. I see what you're talking about now. "Super saiyan swagger"? Really, LOL.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ThaKingTai - Jul. 27, 2010

chuckle hahahahaha this is so funny like i kind of like the song this is funny though from my parents country http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxfEC6RfueE watch this one 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLfT5uwkFxE&feature=related

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  8:36 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:37 PM)To Wrote: "female dog, I look like Goku, female dog, I look like Vegeta, hopping out that old school"

Holy jeeze Soulja Boy...

This? Saw it for the first time last week. Soulja Boy is so bad. I didn't think he could get any worse.

Look at the ratings on that video. I rarely see mainstream artists get so many dislikes on a video.

Music in general is so bad now-a-days. There's only like a few actual 'artists' still left out there. Sucks.

EDIT: Oh, nvm. I see what you're talking about now. "Super saiyan swagger"? Really, LOL.

I think he gets the amount of dislikes he does because people go out of his way to 'hate' on him.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jul. 27, 2010

Uhm...Hi?

I didn't know Permabans expire...

Oh well. Not gonna argue with it. Glad to be back.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  7:02 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:41 PM)Nova Wrote: my eaaaarrrs nooooo

Wait, you don't like Michael Jackson? Pause.
I LOVE MJ
but i hate how they chipmunk it
its a disgrace really

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MaxL - Jul. 27, 2010

(Jul. 27, 2010  10:00 PM)fragbait Wrote: Uhm...Hi?

I didn't know Permabans expire...

Oh well. Not gonna argue with it. Glad to be back.

Woah.

You were banned when I first came here.

Perma-ban lifted? Odd.

Glad to have you back!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - fragbait - Jul. 27, 2010

Like I said, not gonna argue with it. Glad to be back.
I was even starting to miss this place. :3 Not as active as it used to be though, thought it would have blown up by now, with the release of BMF and all.