World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  3:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: The site crashed again? If it's the max number of people problem again, we really need to find a solution for that.
No, I just explained what the problem was ... It is all my fault, hah. I do not think it has happened once now that I tried upgrading MyBB or plugins and that everything went smoothly ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, I just explained what the problem was ... It is all my fault, hah. I do not think it has happened once now that I tried upgrading MyBB or plugins and that everything went smoothly ...

Oh wow, I read that but I forgot immediately. D'oy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 21, 2010

I was going to watch Despicable Me tomorrow with my friends.
I go to the movie site, and see that it's cancelled.

O.O
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 21, 2010

That sucks. Despicable Me was so good.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 21, 2010

Apparently, the word "DROID" is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd.

So, I wonder how much money Tokusatsu is going to pay Lucasfilm Ltd. when Kamen Rider OOO's Candroids are released... :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 21, 2010

Maybe is play on the word Android and not just droid?
EDIT: Wow, I started a new page AGAIN.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  3:43 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Maybe is play on the word Android and not just droid?
EDIT: Wow, I started a new page AGAIN.
Anything with Droid in it counts.
The OmniDroid from "The Incredibles" needed to stat that "The term OMNIDROID used by permission of Lucasfilm Ltd".

I should make "e" into a registered trademark then. Imagine all the money I could make!

EDIT: Honestly, I think that's kind of stupid. Android is a legitimate word in the English language. Am I supposed to believe that you can't use it because someone has trademarked a shortened form of it?

I agree with Daegor, which is why I sorta hoped they copied andriod.
It's not legal to patent a word in the dictionary, but a newer or shortened version that was created by a certain person or group. I guess it really matters if the people who are making Candroids are playing on the work 'Droid' or the work 'Android.'

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 21, 2010

That B.O.B. song with Hayley Williams of Paramore fame is such a bait and switch.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - XDBeyblade - Jul. 21, 2010

That song is Airplanes, it is very nice.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  4:45 PM)To Wrote: That B.O.B. song with Hayley Williams of Paramore fame is such a bait and switch.

How?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 21, 2010

Why do I always feel the need to watch a horror movie even though I don't like them? I just scrolled through my channels, saw 'Stephen King's It' was on, flicked to the movie and thought 'this isn't as scary as it used to be'. The clown came up and I carp myself.

-.-

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 22, 2010

That's what scary movies are supposed to do.
Seem innocent at first then scare the carp out of you.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 22, 2010

Nah, I know, but I've seen this before. Once when I was a child (3-5) and then once like a year ago. It scared me when I was a child, but I was fine last year. This year I was just like Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 22, 2010

Daegor finally passed me on Twitter followers.
Congrats, haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 22, 2010

Oooooooh... I'm unbeatable. Pokémon... Advanced Battle!

God... I've got that stuck in my head now.

Haha, at least you have a motivator.

It's been so long since I've seen an episode of Pokemon, and I haven't seen any of the Diamond and Pearl episodes.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 22, 2010

(Jul. 22, 2010  7:31 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oooooooh... I'm unbeatable. Pokémon... Advanced Battle!

God... I've got that stuck in my head now.
lmao. ^ This is some funny carp.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 22, 2010

Ey wot?
[Image: zero.jpg?t=1279804003]

(Jul. 22, 2010  2:07 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Ey wot?
I never knew that Kiryu plays cards with spinning tops, LOL.

But seriously, this is wrecked up, hah. Confused

Yeah... the BeyPoint system's really glitchy. First the percentage thing, now this.

EDIT: Also, he's named Kiyru, not Kiryu like in 5D's.

(Jul. 22, 2010  2:12 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: EDIT: Also, he's named Kiyru, not Kiryu like in 5D's.
lmao, my bad...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MaxL - Jul. 22, 2010

I'm seriously contemplating eating spaghetti for breakfast...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 22, 2010

(Jul. 22, 2010  3:22 PM)MaxL Wrote: I'm seriously contemplating eating spaghetti for breakfast...

If you haven't eaten leftover pizza or other delivered food for breakfast you haven't lived!