World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  2:58 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Faceplate cracked.....How much did you cost?
(Jul. 09, 2010  2:43 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: It was 100 yen, so I wasn't expecting HyperYoYo quality...

Hyper YoYos are rubbish compared to YoYoJam YoYos, IMO. :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 09, 2010

How much are YoYoJam YoYos compared to Hyper YoYos?
Here, I think Hyper YoYos are about 1200 yen? Can't really remember, sorry.

(Jul. 09, 2010  3:08 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: How much are YoYoJam YoYos compared to Hyper YoYos?
Here, I think Hyper YoYos are about 1200 yen? Can't really remember, sorry.
Check for yourself, they are pretty expensive...
http://yoyojam.com/shop/

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 09, 2010

Wow, quite expensive, compared to HyperYoYos.
However, I bet they work much better, and they don't break as easily.
Are some of them made out of metal, or is it all plastic?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  3:03 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I said 100 yen in the last post, which about a dollar.
It's pretty light compared to others that I've had.
Sorry....
(Jul. 09, 2010  3:06 AM)Climax Wrote: Hyper YoYos are rubbish compared to YoYoJam YoYos, IMO. :\
This IS a fact, but I can't afford, at least HKD300 for one YoyoJam

(Jul. 09, 2010  3:17 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Wow, quite expensive, compared to HyperYoYos.
However, I bet they work much better, and they don't break as easily.
Are some of them made out of metal, or is it all plastic?
The materials vary for each YoYo. Some are a combination of plastic and Metal (eg. Dark Magic), some are full metal (eg. ENEME) while some are full plastic (normally for off-string YoYos such as Aquarius).

Wow, I can't imagine using an off-sting YoYo.
I just watched some YoYo videos on Youtube, and its pretty crazy what some people can do.
I wish I started earlier so I could learn more tricks, haha.

(Jul. 09, 2010  3:43 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Wow, I can't imagine using an off-sting YoYo.
I just watched some YoYo videos on Youtube, and its pretty crazy what some people can do.
I wish I started earlier so I could learn more tricks, haha.
Off String tricks are actually not as hard as you think, and it's extremely fun.
However, you must use a YoYo designed for Off-String play. Otherwise, there will either be dents on the floor, or your YoYo will crack apart when it drops from the air.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MaxL - Jul. 09, 2010

ALRIGHT.

Take the yoyo information from me... I have friends who are actually pro yoyo players as well as having run my own little forum for a bit.

YoYos get expensive. I have 2 $85 USD yoyos. The more you spend it generally gets better. Yoyojam stuff like Dark Magic, Revolution, Eneme and Hitman are going to be better than Hyperyoyo Mercuries... YYF is the best brand (imo) all of there stuff is good. Buy a $40 Protostar, it play unresponsive and is a beast. If you guys have ANY questions about yoyoing drop me a PM I know A LOT about yoyoing.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Meruda - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  4:03 AM)MaxL Wrote: YoYos get expensive. I have 2 $85 USD yoyos. The more you spend it generally gets better. Yoyojam stuff like Dark Magic, Revolution, Eneme and Hitman are going to be better than Hyperyoyo Mercuries... YYF is the best brand (imo) all of there stuff is good. Buy a $40 Protostar, it play unresponsive and is a beast. If you guys have ANY questions about yoyoing drop me a PM I know A LOT about yoyoing.

You forgot to mention the surprise taxes we got charged when we went to pick up the yoyo package. That added another $30-something to an already expensive order. If you're Canadian and ordering from yoyoexpert Canada Post is going to burn your wallet.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MaxL - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  4:23 AM)Meruda Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  4:03 AM)MaxL Wrote: YoYos get expensive. I have 2 $85 USD yoyos. The more you spend it generally gets better. Yoyojam stuff like Dark Magic, Revolution, Eneme and Hitman are going to be better than Hyperyoyo Mercuries... YYF is the best brand (imo) all of there stuff is good. Buy a $40 Protostar, it play unresponsive and is a beast. If you guys have ANY questions about yoyoing drop me a PM I know A LOT about yoyoing.

You forgot to mention the surprise taxes we got charged when we went to pick up the yoyo package. That added another $30-something to an already expensive order. If you're Canadian and ordering from yoyoexpert Canada Post is going to burn your wallet.

This is for ordering anything from any country. If they don't mark it as a gift you will get charged taxes (GST and PST or HST, whatever) and usually some sort of handling fee. It's Canada post trying to steal our monies. >:

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Jul. 09, 2010

Gonna see Metric tonight. Should be an awesome show.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jul. 10, 2010

I pierced my other ear and I'm going to stretch it. Oh yeah.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Meruda - Jul. 10, 2010

I just bought new supplies for my Betta tank including some taller plants which reach up to about half a centimeter from the water's surface. Right now I'm in the midst of a heart attack as Zevran (my betta) is insisting on shimmying over the tall plants, and thus between them and the very small gap of water that separates him from death above, to get to the other side of his holding. There is a giant empty space about 1 inch wide between the plant and another decoration he could swim through instead of performing this maneuver =__=

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - DarkAries - Jul. 10, 2010

anybody notice that on toywiz the earth aquila (eagle) is a balance type now?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 10, 2010

(Jul. 10, 2010  3:23 AM)DarkAries Wrote: anybody notice that on toywiz the earth aquila (eagle) is a balance type now?
It was always a Balance type, even when TakaraTomy first released it.

EDIT: BTW, these kinds of posts should be in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - DarkAries - Jul. 10, 2010

oh really i thought it was a stamina before my bad sorry

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 10, 2010

(Jul. 10, 2010  12:44 AM)Neeek Wrote: I pierced my other ear and I'm going to stretch it. Oh yeah.

how big are you gonna go?

Also pete bethune from sea shepard (i hate those guys so much),seriously the japanesse crew whos ship he illgealy bored should have brutilzed him imo,im not saying i agree with killing whales but seriously the way they go about it is a discrase imo they go crash there boats into the japanesse whaling ships which could poteintaly course oil spills which in turn would result in alot more whales potentialy dying.

they should just put a cap on whaling like you can only get like a certain amount a year and only hunt them at a certian time of the year if its such a big deal.

Also i find it stupid how the japanesse get most of if not all the blame for the state the whale population is in when seriously europen and pacific island countrys hunted whales for centerys which is likey another big reason why theyre endangered,i think people need to take collective responsablity for it insted of blaming it on the japanesse.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - --------------- - Jul. 10, 2010

Ive cut the tip of my es bottom and made a ef bottom(eternal flat) it was great you all should try it some time

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 10, 2010

(Jul. 10, 2010  10:37 AM)s200401150 Wrote: Ive cut the tip of my es bottom and made a ef bottom(eternal flat) it was great you all should try it some time
I hope you do realize that this is an illegal modification and is not allowed in WBO Organized tournaments.

Also, use the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread next time. This thread is for Random Thoughts not regarding Beyblade.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 10, 2010

Ah, this is my 600 post, 400 to go for 1000...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Jul. 10, 2010

I found a thermal down the back of my sofa today
RRREEESSSUUULLLT LOL

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MaxL - Jul. 10, 2010

(Jul. 10, 2010  7:42 PM)NOVA Wrote: I found a thermal down the back of my sofa today
RRREEESSSUUULLLT LOL

Not sure if this is a random Beyblade thought or not... Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jul. 11, 2010

(Jul. 10, 2010  6:16 AM)Dirge Wrote: how big are you gonna go?

The same as my other ear, 12mm (about half an inch), I think it's a nice size. Smile

My friend might be moving in due to family issues and she's basically ended up homeless. I know its a very unfortunate situation, but I can't help but feel excited that one of my good friends will be living with me for a while. I'm just glad my Mum is letting me help out by giving up space in a time of need.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 11, 2010

(Jul. 11, 2010  12:58 AM)Neeek Wrote: The same as my other ear, 12mm (about half an inch), I think it's a nice size. Smile

My friend might be moving in due to family issues and she's basically ended up homeless. I know its a very unfortunate situation, but I can't help but feel excited that one of my good friends will be living with me for a while. I'm just glad my Mum is letting me help out by giving up space in a time of need.

ahah sweeet just dont go to big Tongue_out my freind went to like 15mm and he regrets it now.

aww thats sad to here ): at least your doing a good thing and keeping your freind from living on the streets