World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 06, 2010

just realize i join on here just over a year ago xD good times on this site

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MaxL - Jul. 06, 2010

I wonder what I would do with all my freetime if I didn't work and deal with other stuff so much... Possibly Beyblade and yoyo until the end of time?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jul. 07, 2010

http://green.yahoo.com/blog/guest_bloggers/26/the-world-s-only-immortal-animal.html

This is interesting and scary at the same time. Jellyfish really scare me ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 07, 2010

yeah, i heard about that before, it really may come to us having to kill them in masses o.o

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MaxL - Jul. 07, 2010

Anyone want to start a Jellyfish Defense Force?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 07, 2010

This really reminds me of the beaches over here, and there are lots of jellyfish around the shores. Hopefully this beast isn't over here.

If we do start a JDF, I'd like to be in it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Jul. 07, 2010

(Jul. 07, 2010  5:49 AM)MaxL Wrote: Anyone want to start a Jellyfish Defense Force?

I'm in first we gotta build a bomb shelter in case the Jellyfish get radio active powers lol

I just had a thought of the WBO JDF... Fighting Jellyfish with Beyblades...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 07, 2010

(Jul. 07, 2010  5:49 AM)MaxL Wrote: Anyone want to start a Jellyfish Defense Force?
[Image: jellyfishdefenseforce.png]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Jul. 07, 2010

(Jul. 07, 2010  6:35 AM)MaxL Wrote: I just had a thought of the WBO JDF... Fighting Jellyfish with Beyblades...

Good idea, the only issue would be that the new metal fights don't hurt so well need the old Beyblades, something along the lines of Dranzer G

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 07, 2010

is it just me or is paypal not working?its saying i have no money on my card when i just put 100$ on it today Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 07, 2010

Just to ask, was my payment for my passport really suppose to go to Brad because I just got an e-mail saying that a payment went to him? Though I don't remember having money in my paypal. :\

(Jul. 07, 2010  6:55 AM)Climax Wrote:
[Image: jellyfishdefenseforce.png]

Oh god... That was the best part of my morning.

Climax you can have +4 internets.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 07, 2010

(Jul. 07, 2010  2:49 PM)MaxL Wrote: Climax you can have +4 internets.
Oh thanks... Unsmith
Haha. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jul. 07, 2010

(Jul. 07, 2010  2:19 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Just to ask, was my payment for my passport really suppose to go to Brad because I just got an e-mail saying that a payment went to him? Though I don't remember having money in my paypal. :\
Hm, no, hah. He will probably just transfer the money to us.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sora. - Jul. 08, 2010

Hm, it's Kai-V's birthday today, right?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 08, 2010

Yes, check the calender or her profile, or the Birthday thread

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 08, 2010

It isn't Kai-V's birthday yet. It is still the 7th of July 11:00PM in Canada (the time this post was made).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 08, 2010

(Jul. 08, 2010  4:00 AM)Climax Wrote: It isn't Kai-V's birthday yet. It is still the 7th of July 11:00PM in Canada (the time this post was made).

In Ontario, though. Doesn't she live in Montreal?

Anyways, why is Aqua's name a different shade of blue than say, Kei's?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jul. 08, 2010

(Jul. 08, 2010  4:04 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: In Ontario, though. Doesn't she live in Montreal?

Anyways, why is Aqua's name a different shade of blue than say, Kei's?
Somewhere near, yes.

Aqua is a moderator, not a Committee member. So is Rocky, I believe.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 08, 2010

great going to my mom, during a delicate ipod touch update she restarts the computer and i have to resore the iPod >>

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 08, 2010

(Jul. 07, 2010  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, no, hah. He will probably just transfer the money to us.

Cool, just making it clear.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 09, 2010

So I got a yoyo today, and I've actually liked playing with it so far. I can do some tricks that I learned quite long ago, but that's about it for right now. The faceplate already cracked, which is bad XD
It was 100 yen, so I wasn't expecting HyperYoYo quality...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  2:43 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: So I got a yoyo today, and I've actually liked playing with it so far. I can do some tricks that I learned quite long ago, but that's about it for right now. The faceplate already cracked, which is bad XD
It was 100 yen, so I wasn't expecting HyperYoYo quality...

I have a bunch of Yoyo, most of them are HyperYoyo, haha, I'm not a expert of Yoyo, but I know most tricks. Wink

Faceplate cracked.....How much did you cost?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 09, 2010

I said 100 yen in the last post, which about a dollar.
It's pretty light compared to others that I've had.