World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Jul. 02, 2010

IT'S NOT CALLED KONGS

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jul. 02, 2010

(Jul. 02, 2010  11:01 AM)♥ Wrote: IT'S NOT CALLED KONGS

BUT WHYYY ; A ; !?!?!?
It is a mystery

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 02, 2010

Who's Alex Kong?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Jul. 02, 2010

WOW bad day.... Calling into Zellers is a pain in the butt calling in, waiting around 10 mins a call to wait for a simple answer, if they had any Beyblades in stock, I'm still calling BTW

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Jul. 03, 2010

....maybe that had to check stock.

=P I'm finally on school holidays, played some l4d2 with some friends yesterday, and today I have a korean bbq thing and TOY STORY 3!!!! >8D

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 03, 2010

(Jul. 02, 2010  4:54 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Who's Alex Kong?
I do remember someone calling ♥ Alex before...:\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Jul. 03, 2010

(Jul. 03, 2010  1:42 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2010  4:54 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Who's Alex Kong?
I do remember someone calling ♥ Alex before...:\

I don't think that's what they're talking about. lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 03, 2010

so there was some boxing on the TV and they mentioned the "WBO" and I was like "what?"

they were referring to the world boxing organization

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Jul. 03, 2010

(Jul. 03, 2010  5:20 AM)Jsc Wrote: so there was some boxing on the TV and they mentioned the "WBO" and I was like "what?"

they were referring to the world boxing organization
Lol apparently there is also a Boxing college called the WBBA lol

I'm trying to make my own Arcade Machine but it's not going so well, I have some of the materials that I need. But all I have is the Monitor and the ability to play Pac-Man on the Monitor, now I have to find some materials to make the shell out of and my parents threw out the wooden dresser I was going to use for it. T_T Maybe I should use my old metal book shelf, either way I want it to be a table top Arcade Machine not a big one. Either way this is gonna take more work tha I originally planned.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 04, 2010

Rogers+ is having an insane deal right now, all PSP hardware is 50% off as well as software. This mean you can go in and buy a copy of Metal Gear Solid 5 for $20, a copy of Hot Shots Tennis: Get A Grip! for $10, and a copy of Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe for $5. This also means you can get a brand new PSP Go with 3 games for $125, or a PSP 3000 bundle for $100 or less. Insane.

Deal lasts until July, and if I didn't get a Go for my birthday I'd hit that up.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 04, 2010

urgh i hate when people are to lazy to look for things themself at work and expect me to hunt for a dvd for them everywhere which could take like 4+hours (its a large store and everything isnt alway sorted correctly plus the stock room has dvds everywhere) when the dvd only cost like 10$ its realy not profitable for the company and people dont seem to understand it even when i point it out to them Tired and considering the way the customers treat the store and the staff i find it quite funny that they carp about customer service ect esspically if theyre having a dig at you if what they want isnt in stock.

Urgh customers that shop at where i work piss me off so much.Although there sometimes is a few nice customers but the bad out weigh the good by alot

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 04, 2010

(Jul. 04, 2010  7:08 AM)Dirge Wrote: urgh i hate when people are to lazy to look for things themself at work and expect me to hunt for a dvd for them everywhere which could take like 4+hours (its a large store and everything isnt alway sorted correctly plus the stock room has dvds everywhere) when the dvd only cost like 10$ its realy not profitable for the company and people dont seem to understand it even when i point it out to them Tired and considering the way the customers treat the store and the staff i find it quite funny that they carp about customer service ect esspically if theyre having a dig at you if what they want isnt in stock.

Urgh customers that shop at where i work piss me off so much.Although there sometimes is a few nice customers but the bad out weigh the good by alot

you should probably quit/get fired since you sound terrible at your job

6000 members. crazy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Jul. 04, 2010

yay beybrad appeared o:

:[ it's cold out here today, got the worst service at a dumpling restaurant last night: 40 minutes for 2 orders of soggy fried dumplings.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 05, 2010

I wonder how many of them are active.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jul. 05, 2010

(Jul. 05, 2010  2:54 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I wonder how many of them are active.
At least 350 come daily, which is good, hah. A month ago we were at 200 members per day only. I suppose a lot of them could still make an effort to post more however ...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 05, 2010

(Jul. 04, 2010  9:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you should probably quit/get fired since you sound terrible at your job
im terrible at serving customers which is why i did night fill before,and people in charge know this but still chosed to put me working during the day to help customers.At least ive probley only got a year till ill have a diffrent job.

And im pretty sure if you saw the way people act at this shop youd be pretty disgusted aswell.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 05, 2010

(Jul. 05, 2010  4:00 AM)Dirge Wrote: And im pretty sure if you saw the way people act at this shop youd be pretty disgusted aswell.

I would be, but telling customers that the item isn't worth you looking for it because it's not very profitable is insane.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 05, 2010

yeah i guess,i should probley just start biting my tounge like i do on checkouts

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Jul. 05, 2010

Hah, I was at a "maid cafe" last year for the SMASH! anime convention, and it is pretyt frustrating how some people treat you as an object simply there to serve them. Especially as we were volunteering.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Jul. 05, 2010

(Jul. 04, 2010  6:47 AM)To Wrote: Rogers+ is having an insane deal right now, all PSP hardware is 50% off as well as software. This mean you can go in and buy a copy of Metal Gear Solid 5 for $20, a copy of Hot Shots Tennis: Get A Grip! for $10, and a copy of Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe for $5. This also means you can get a brand new PSP Go with 3 games for $125, or a PSP 3000 bundle for $100 or less. Insane.

Deal lasts until July, and if I didn't get a Go for my birthday I'd hit that up.

OMG getting a Go or should i just get a regular dang it if I'd check this forum earlier I would've gotten something like a PSP with GT PSP

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Jul. 05, 2010

(Jul. 05, 2010  6:27 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, I was at a "maid cafe" last year for the SMASH! anime convention, and it is pretyt frustrating how some people treat you as an object simply there to serve them. Especially as we were volunteering.

To be fair, that is kind of the point of a maid cafe.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Jul. 05, 2010

(Jul. 03, 2010  12:14 AM)momiji manju Wrote: ....maybe that had to check stock.

=P I'm finally on school holidays, played some l4d2 with some friends yesterday, and today I have a korean bbq thing and TOY STORY 3!!!! >8D

Kinda late but they didn't need to check stock, employees at Canadian stores are quite lazy the just check if the product is on shelves, if there's none they tell there's nothing available, but at the back of the storage area they could have a couple boxes left

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Jul. 06, 2010

(Jul. 05, 2010  3:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To be fair, that is kind of the point of a maid cafe.

definitely true, but when they talk about you when you are right in front of them, after asking them something, it's a tad annoying. =P I'm only helping on the sidelines this year.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 06, 2010

Man, I really need to stop Beyblading near power stations.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 06, 2010

I don't remember a power outage...