World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 30, 2010

Bro, it took me like 3000 posts until I got an antique face, don't know what you guys are implying by that. Serious

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jul. 01, 2010

I just had my Prom. 4 hours of my life i'll never get back.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 01, 2010

urgh this is so anouying trying to get a doctors appointment =_= i know whats wrong and whats needed to be done and its something a nurse could do but and it would take like 10mins but oh nah they tell me that when i go theyll just give me some ear drops and i should be fine when i told them ive been using ear drops for the last 3 days =_=

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Jul. 01, 2010

(Jun. 30, 2010  3:24 PM)BDaichi Wrote: When to Miyavi concert yesterday.
It was amazing!
I yelled out to him in Japanese to come down in to crowed and he was likee "Eh Next time "
And then yelled out in japanese to tell us his guitars name and he told us after .
Concert was god like I was 2 row, and he throw water at us at I got his twice and he got to give him a dap!

Lol he played a song and if I were to type it out it would come out as "carpcarpcarpcarp"
AHHAH
:]
Isn't Miyavi the lead singer of Dir In Gray? (I think I spelled that wrong Tired) A.K.A. the guy who puts fishing hooks through his face, then ties the string behind his head and sticks his fingers through the holes. Tired he is either that guy or this really good guitar player that my friend Khary told me about once. (I think miyavi has a really weird bent up earing too)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 01, 2010

(Jul. 01, 2010  3:26 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Isn't Miyavi the lead singer of Dir In Gray? (I think I spelled that wrong Tired) A.K.A. the guy who puts fishing hooks through his face, then ties the string behind his head and sticks his fingers through the holes. Tired he is either that guy or this really good guitar player that my friend Khary told me about once. (I think miyavi has a really weird bent up earing too)
Kyo is the lead singer in Dir En Grey, not Miyavi.

(Jul. 01, 2010  3:34 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2010  3:26 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Isn't Miyavi the lead singer of Dir In Gray? (I think I spelled that wrong Tired) A.K.A. the guy who puts fishing hooks through his face, then ties the string behind his head and sticks his fingers through the holes. Tired he is either that guy or this really good guitar player that my friend Khary told me about once. (I think miyavi has a really weird bent up earing too)
Kyo is the lead singer in Dir En Grey, not Miyavi.
Oh Tired *FacePalm* now I feel stupid.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jul. 01, 2010

(Jul. 01, 2010  3:26 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Isn't Miyavi the lead singer of Dir In Gray? (I think I spelled that wrong Tired) A.K.A. the guy who puts fishing hooks through his face, then ties the string behind his head and sticks his fingers through the holes. Tired
Even Kyo does not do something that crazy ... Other things, but not that.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 01, 2010

I think I heard about a song where Kyo actually grew his nails to cut himself all over dripping blood o.o

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 01, 2010

(Jul. 01, 2010  8:30 AM)Jsc Wrote: I think I heard about a song where Kyo actually grew his nails to cut himself all over dripping blood o.o
Yes. Here's a picture from one of the concerts:
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IMAGE CAN BE EXTREMELY DISTURBING. (Click to View)

(Jul. 01, 2010  8:30 AM)Jsc Wrote: I think I heard about a song where Kyo actually grew his nails to cut himself all over dripping blood o.o
Oh, not only one song. He is much calmer now though. That was a few years ago.

(Jul. 01, 2010  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Oh, not only one song. He is much calmer now though. That was a few years ago.
He sounds seriously disturbed

(Jul. 01, 2010  4:03 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: He sounds seriously disturbed
Songs that are good get emotional ... If the singer does not even feel his own song, how is anybody supposed to be moved ?

That reminds me of Girugamesh and their song "Owari to mirai". I decided to watch a live video to see what they were like, and the singer was not even moving during his own song, even though it was good. He portrayed absolutely no energy.

(Jul. 01, 2010  4:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:03 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: He sounds seriously disturbed
Songs that are good get emotional ... If the singer does not even feel his own song, how is anybody supposed to be moved ?
But that doesn't mean that he has to rip his skin off just for that to happen, I agree with what you said but I meant he was disturbed because of the whole scratching his chest off thing. Lol, that reminds me of a thing that some people in my school do during lunch, it's called chicken scratch you try to scratch the skin off of the other persons hand first and if you do you win. Lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Jul. 01, 2010

Music makes you do crazy things man.
That's the power of it.

Lol, speaking of music, last night I was watching America's Got Talent and some dude was on there and he called himself Clownviss and he was talking to Sharon and when he was talking he started saying crapp about her husband ozzy! Lol, so Peirce his sitting there laughing while Sharon is telling the guy to get the Carp off and he wouldn't leave then Howie tells him to get the Carp off. Lol
EDIT: Here is a link to the video, Sorry Sharon and Howie say the F word but don't worry it's bleeped out so here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIJ6InjuiU

(Jul. 01, 2010  5:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: But that doesn't mean that he has to rip his skin off just for that to happen, I agree with what you said but I meant he was disturbed because of the whole scratching his chest off thing.
To add to what BDaichi wrote, Dir en grey does not write about happy things, and they keep getting darker. Everything Kyo does is, apparently, spontaneous on stage. He does what the atmosphere of the songs, as well as his current mood and condition, makes him want to do.

I agree that out of context it is a weird, disturbing thing to do, and it would be stupid for people to understand his gestures as acts to reproduce, however it "frees" him to do so. It is not just for the show.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Jul. 01, 2010

I really hope you guys in and around Toronto are doing okay, there's rioting on the news. Stay safe guys <3

Post removed because I accidently put it in the wrong place, sorry

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Jul. 01, 2010

climax thats the picture i was talking about.

what is it that people in canada are rioting about?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jul. 01, 2010

Ugh, Paypal is messing up again.

I think minion had the same problem. HUGE sale on steam, and my paypal balance is a good twentyfive cents higher than what I need to spend, yet is says I don't have enough.

UGH *ragekeyboardsmash*

Edit:

Alex Kong FTW.

Simplest way to put it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 02, 2010

Would it be in bad taste if I were to host a Beyblade tournament under the name Bey-Riot? lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 02, 2010

urgh just wasted my time and money going to the doctors today Tired told me nothing i didnt already know and didnt fix the problem when its like a 10min job now i have to go back on tuesday and pay another 20$ to get it fixed and i have to work 4days in arow not being able to hear out of one ear fml

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Crimson - Jul. 02, 2010

(Jul. 01, 2010  11:38 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Ugh, Paypal is messing up again.

I think minion had the same problem. HUGE sale on steam, and my paypal balance is a good twentyfive cents higher than what I need to spend, yet is says I don't have enough.

UGH *ragekeyboardsmash*

From what I've found, that's because Paypal can hold funds or whatever without telling you.

It has happened far too many times to me.
I had about $13 in Paypal, went to buy some games on sale on Steam for $11, and told I didn't have enough funds.
I was able to take something out of my cart.and buy $8 worth of stuff, but I guess Paypal really didn't want me having that $3

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 02, 2010

ive had something like that before,whenever i put money on my debit card it takes like 12 hours to go through and i would try pay for ebay items as soon as i transferd the money it said i had no funds,then sometime a few months back when i went to the bank to get the 2$ i though i had on it off since i was short for bus i ended up having 150USD on there that wouldnt work on pay pal when i tried to pay for items that were like 30$,i looked at the statment for the card and i saw i always put on slighly more then what i needed to pay for items and that money just equlated over a year but it would work on paypal Confused

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - Jul. 02, 2010

(Jul. 01, 2010  11:38 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Alex Kong FTW.

Simplest way to put it.
His parents own a Chinese restaurant called "Kongs" and they don't have a giant ape battling a shrimp on the sign!
He looses mega-points for that...