World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 24, 2010

Oh, so you guys felt the intense Beybattle me and my friends had too?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jun. 24, 2010

lol @To.
I didn't feel anything, but that might be because I'm on the other side of the world.
Just a possibility.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Jun. 24, 2010

(Jun. 24, 2010  12:26 PM)To Wrote: Oh, so you guys felt the intense Beybattle me and my friends had too?

hahahaha

was your Dragoon responsible for the tornado in Midland last night as well?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 24, 2010

Only a tornado? Darn, I asked him to unleash a hurricane. Why won't he listen to me?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jun. 24, 2010

(Jun. 24, 2010  3:54 PM)To Wrote: Only a tornado? Darn, I asked him to unleash a hurricane. Why won't he listen to me?
YOUR BEYSPIRIT ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH!!
You guys are hilarious, haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jun. 24, 2010

lol.
So I ACTUALLY went out today and filmed some stuff. I'm editing it now, soon will be on youtube Grin
It's like a tour of a Japanese mall.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Wizard - Jun. 24, 2010

@TO- Lol, maybe you don't have eneough "Bey-Heart" lol. (So corny but I had to say it lol)

Almost had a tornado 2 days ago I saw some funnel clouds and we had some
freik-ish thunderstorms but that was it.

Well To I guess you just need more practice lol
(Jun. 24, 2010  4:06 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: lol.
So I ACTUALLY went out today and filmed some stuff. I'm editing it now, soon will be on youtube Grin
It's like a tour of a Japanese mall.
Awsome!!! did you show what it's like to use the Bey Tai 2 go machines or is it just like random stuff?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Jun. 24, 2010

Amazed at the Inser vs Mahut game at Wimbledon 5 sets 6–4, 3–6, 6–7, 7–6, 70-68. The longest tennis match in history. Mahut must be heartbroken for losing after 11 hours, five minutes.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Jun. 24, 2010

(Jun. 24, 2010  11:44 AM)Sora. Wrote: Made an 'evilellz' picture for fun...

You don't believe us when we say there was an Earthquake or you just made the image for fun?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - Jun. 24, 2010

(Jun. 24, 2010  4:55 PM)Benkei Wrote: Amazed at the Inser vs Mahut game at Wimbledon 5 sets 6–4, 3–6, 6–7, 7–6, 70-68. The longest tennis match in history. Mahut must be heartbroken for losing after 11 hours, five minutes.

Watched the end of that. Unbelievable. I really, really admire both of the players. I think Mahut is of course heartbroken for now, but in the end I don't really think he should be.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Jun. 24, 2010

For real haha, everyone I know was completely gripped by it. Really outstanding.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - Jun. 24, 2010

Anybody know how to write a casual resume? Looking for a summer job.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jun. 25, 2010

those guys playing tenis realy showed alot of heart imo most people will be so tired they would just give up but neither of them showed any quit

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Jun. 25, 2010

(Jun. 24, 2010  3:54 PM)To Wrote: Only a tornado? Darn, I asked him to unleash a hurricane. Why won't he listen to me?

Oh yeah, Well I'm working on this move called waterfall...but I don't know how to do it yet.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Jun. 25, 2010

(Jun. 24, 2010  12:26 PM)To Wrote: Oh, so you guys felt the intense Beybattle me and my friends had too?

You called that a beybattle? You know why we can't live on Mars? My Dranzer evaporated all the water on that planet. i didn't even have an opponent I was only training. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Galaxxy - Jun. 25, 2010

(Jun. 25, 2010  3:31 AM)Thresher Wrote: Oh yeah, Well I'm working on this move called waterfall...but I don't know how to do it yet.

Loool were you that kid? or are you just joking?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Jun. 25, 2010

(Jun. 25, 2010  7:03 AM)Galaxxy Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2010  3:31 AM)Thresher Wrote: Oh yeah, Well I'm working on this move called waterfall...but I don't know how to do it yet.

Loool were you that kid? or are you just joking?

I'm joking and too old to be that kid.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Sora. - Jun. 25, 2010

That kid WASN'T an actor?!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Galaxxy - Jun. 25, 2010

No I don't think so.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ShadowPegasis - Jun. 25, 2010

who else here wants to see an HWS Quetzalcoatl?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jun. 25, 2010

At that point this would belong in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, not here.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RevertedToZero - Jun. 25, 2010

So I'm thinking about getting a watergun this weekend, do you know any that's good?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SubterraMaster - Jun. 25, 2010

(Jun. 25, 2010  6:48 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: So I'm thinking about getting a watergun this weekend, do you know any that's good?

Nerf Super Soakers are good waterguns..

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - GeneralHawx - Jun. 27, 2010

(Jun. 25, 2010  6:48 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: So I'm thinking about getting a watergun this weekend, do you know any that's good?

What are you using for? If it's just like a camp activity just buy a cheap one, if your gonna use it in the long run buy a Super Soaker

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 27, 2010

People trying to destroy my city: Not cool.