World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Jun. 16, 2010

(Jun. 16, 2010  3:09 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: VixterBykr - I've decided to wait and see what's coming lol, so yeah not selling!

E3 Xbox was terrible!
I own all 3 systems.
Stick with ps3 :p
------------------------------------------------

But I think we should make a mini guide on how to use paypal :p
So like n00b people like me can order from dimsum2u ;]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Galaxxy - Jun. 16, 2010

Yeah ok, I didn't think E3 Xbox was thaat bad Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BDaichi - Jun. 16, 2010

(Jun. 16, 2010  4:30 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Yeah ok, I didn't think E3 Xbox was thaat bad Smile

Rofl lets switch to the E3 topic XD
So we shall debate this lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 18, 2010

Decided to see Jaden Smith's Karate Kid tomorrow instead of Toy Story 3. If I don't post my impressions, take it as I regretted this choice.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jun. 18, 2010

Karate Kid was okay, although I really didn't sympathize with Dre (Jaden Smith's character) at all. I think if they had taken more time to actually flesh out his character in the beginning instead of just cueing sad music, it would have been a lot better.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jun. 18, 2010

Gasp
Personally, I would've chosen Toy Story 3, but I heard both are/will be excellent movies.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 18, 2010

I'll see Toy Story 3 in theatres eventually, but the allure of actually watching a Karate Kid movie in theatres is so foreign to me that I must try it, lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jun. 20, 2010

My brother saw Karate Kid today, but I was busy buying him the Galaxy Pegasus DX set for his Bday.
SHH! Don't tell anyone!
He said the movie was awesome.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jun. 20, 2010

(Jun. 20, 2010  11:58 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I was busy buying him the Galaxy Pegasus DX set for his Bday.
SHH! Don't tell anyone!
You are really nice to your brother, he must like you very much, haha. Joyful_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jun. 20, 2010

Lol, thanks.
Beyblade is the only thing that bonds us together I guess.
He already has Galaxy Pegasus from the Deck Set, but he said if we bought it together I'd get it since I dont have it yet, but he'd get everything else. So I was sorta getting it for my sake too? I hope that doesn't make me a bad person D:

Currently he only has one Light launcher, and the winder gap is about 2 centimeters long from excessive use. So I decided he needs a beylauncher xD

(Jun. 20, 2010  3:22 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Currently he only has one Light launcher, and the winder gap is about 2 centimeters long from excessive use. So I decided he needs a beylauncher xD
Still a good brother, haha. Joyful_2

(Jun. 20, 2010  3:22 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Beyblade is the only thing that bonds us together I guess.
Beyblade Side-effects #123456789
Strengthens the bond between siblings. LOL Grin

Lol, nice one.
He's usually the only one I play with, unless my friends come over. So it gives us Brotherly Time.
And the fact that we're getting an attack stadium gets me excited!

(Jun. 20, 2010  3:32 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Lol, nice one.
He's usually the only one I play with, unless my friends come over. So it gives us Brotherly Time.
And the fact that we're getting an attack stadium gets me excited!
The Attack Stadium is real good to play in, it's good that you're finally getting it.
BTW, I think we should keep this kind of chat through PMs instead. Wink

Yea, my bad.
Got carried away.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Taru - Jun. 21, 2010

D: my hamster just had like 6-8 babies

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jun. 21, 2010

(Jun. 21, 2010  3:05 AM)Taru Wrote: D: my hamster just had like 6-8 babies
Congratulations!...what are you going to do with all those hamsters? Gasp

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - NAP - Jun. 21, 2010

Using my friend's PC in Japan. Haha
It's pretty neat over here (I'm in the Kanagawa district). Got my first few beys: Quetz, Galaxy Peg, Ray Unicorno, Flame Sag, and the beys from the Entry set (I haven't used the G Peg from the set; I may sell it Grin) and waiting to get Gravity Perseus and my bro is playing Gan Gan everyday to get Mercury Anubis.
I just haven't been able to get online much, though. Unhappy

P.S. - The Japanese keyboard layout is annoying!!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pimpju - Jun. 21, 2010

hAh, grats on your first beys! they're really good XD hope you get the mercury anubis

(Jun. 21, 2010  9:04 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2010  3:05 AM)Taru Wrote: D: my hamster just had like 6-8 babies
Congratulations!...what are you going to do with all those hamsters? Gasp
I seriously have no clue i am going to keep a boy and donate the rest to a pet store i already have 3 rats 2 hamster 1 guinea pig and a cat...i have to be careful though or she will eat them

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jun. 21, 2010

(Jun. 21, 2010  11:17 AM)Taru Wrote: i have to be careful though or she will eat them
[Image: wahb.jpg]

I wish your rats, hamsters and guinea pig good luck. Smile

(Jun. 21, 2010  11:34 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2010  11:17 AM)Taru Wrote: i have to be careful though or she will eat them
[Image: wahb.jpg]

I wish your rats, hamsters and guinea pig good luck. Smile
lol thanks we had a chinchilla and a few more rats but they passed away. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jun. 21, 2010

(Jun. 21, 2010  9:57 AM)NAP Wrote: Using my friend's PC in Japan. Haha
It's pretty neat over here (I'm in the Kanagawa district). Got my first few beys: Quetz, Galaxy Peg, Ray Unicorno, Flame Sag, and the beys from the Entry set (I haven't used the G Peg from the set; I may sell it Grin) and waiting to get Gravity Perseus and my bro is playing Gan Gan everyday to get Mercury Anubis.
I just haven't been able to get online much, though. Unhappy

P.S. - The Japanese keyboard layout is annoying!!

Where did you buy your beys?
I NEED Quetz, and where I live there are NO BeyTa machines D:
Does it cost to play them?
Congratz though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black_Rose - Jun. 21, 2010

I have been sitting on a train for the past 4 hours and it's not to bad despite the fact the guy next to me keeps on letting out random burps every now and again. I have 2 and a quater hours left and I never really noticed how green central England actually is until now but in all honesty I would much rather be on this train right now then at home listening to builders tear away my bathroom and kitchen. I have to say typing on my iPhone is awesome despite my huge hands XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jun. 21, 2010

Math exam tomorrow, but I'm having too much fun to study Smithicide

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SonicManEXE - Jun. 21, 2010

(Jun. 21, 2010  8:57 PM)To Wrote: Math exam tomorrow, but I'm having too much fun to study Smithicide

You still have school? I got out, like, 2 and a half weeks ago.