World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - May. 27, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  10:02 PM)Spaceman Wrote: Yeah, that would be my old one. Can I keep the newer name?

Sure.

Edit: Account has been merged!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - May. 27, 2009

TREBLE Cool

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - May. 27, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  8:30 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I was onboard something like that a long time ago, acking like an adult is boring and stiff and you never think about fun or anything else, it's always work, work, work.

Being young at heart is the best. Cute

The key is finding a balance between the two, man. It's possible to be an adult without being stuffy and boring.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - May. 28, 2009

Cool I've got the fourth highest post count now......Yay!
I don't whether to be happy or just really depressed, but I'm thinking the latter. :\

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - May. 28, 2009

(May. 28, 2009  2:38 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Cool I've got the fourth highest post count now......Yay!
I don't whether to be happy or just really depressed, but I'm thinking the latter. :\

Dude I don't even play Beyblade and I'm the 2nd highest poster on this board. How conflicted about that do you think I feel? lmao

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - May. 28, 2009

XD, I wouldn't even know.
....Got me there
EDIT: This sites just so damn addicting. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - josh-jf - May. 28, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  11:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The key is finding a balance between the two, man. It's possible to be an adult without being stuffy and boring.

I thought about this yesterday actually, i'll never let my life get so dull like some other people's you see where they work, come home eat, then go sleep. I just wouldnt.

http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/05/25/1909/

Omfg what is WRONG with people these days?!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - KaotikusNemesis - May. 28, 2009

Y'know, Rodimus Prime had a really short stint as Prime, he got less than 5 years. Optimus got several hundreds of millions, Sentinel got a couple tens of millions I believe, and I'm not sure about Nova, but I assume he lasted a while....And adding insult to injury, Rodimus stopped being Prime by giving the Matrix BACK to Optimus after Optimus came back from the dead, whereas all previous Primes died as a hero...Poor Rodimus...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MuchWow - May. 28, 2009

i was wondering whats better blackberry or iphone?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spaceman - May. 28, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  10:03 PM)Kei Wrote: Sure.

Edit: Account has been merged!

Gracias, I'll make a note to check for old accounts before making new ones next time lol.

--
I finally get to meet with the head of math advisory today so I can finish my schedule and actually change my major...again...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - May. 28, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  11:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The key is finding a balance between the two, man. It's possible to be an adult without being stuffy and boring.

Well yeah, now that you say that then yes, all one really needs is a lot of fun, a job they enjoy and can have a laugh with and stress free.

(May. 28, 2009  4:29 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Well yeah, now that you say that then yes, all one really needs is a lot of fun, a job they enjoy and can have a laugh with and stress free.

Lol im trying to find a job that i'd actually enjoy at the moment, but i cant find one Unhappy

(May. 28, 2009  4:34 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Lol im trying to find a job that i'd actually enjoy at the moment, but i cant find one Unhappy

Beggars can't be choosers! Wink

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BeyUK-Espio - May. 28, 2009

(May. 28, 2009  4:38 PM)Roan Wrote: Beggars can't be choosers! Wink

You want to to take what you can get at the moment. I have been in my first job for nearlly 4 years. This is a job and not a career for me. It annoys me alot sometimes but you just have to get on with it. If it puts money in your pocket then don't complain =D.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - May. 28, 2009

How I hate the fact that this is so true.

Lol i hardly beg, i have an easy job at the moment, just boring that's all. Im still yet to see what my calling in life is lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - May. 28, 2009

Why do the eyes on certain paintings follow you around a room Chocked_2?
I mean, is it something to do with the thickness of the paint?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - kyrptonlight - May. 28, 2009

hiya guys how are u doing so add me in init for the round guys cool Iceburn

(May. 28, 2009  4:58 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Why do the eyes on certain paintings follow you around a room Chocked_2?
I mean, is it something to do with the thickness of the paint?

I'm pretty sure it is just where your mind thinks that, I've had the same thing with posters and it is freaky.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - May. 28, 2009

Kryptonlight...
Firstly, that isn't how you use ICEBURN.
Secondly, nobody's going to add you until you can work out where to post this kind of carp.
Try http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself if you want to get people to add you and talk to you.
Or learn to write, the link might be the easier option though.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - May. 28, 2009

(May. 28, 2009  5:03 PM)kyrptonlight Wrote: hiya guys how are u doing so add me in init for the round guys cool Iceburn

Please read the forum and community rules before posting.

Also you just use Ice burn in the most incorrect manner I have ever seen.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - May. 28, 2009

Quote:Why do the eyes on certain paintings follow you around a room?

I know it's possible to make a picture "follow you around the room" if you make the center of it slant in. It works like this:

http://www.grand-illusions.com/opticalillusions/dragon_illusion/

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - May. 28, 2009

noooo i found my first two cavities

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - May. 28, 2009

4 weeks without work with pay

too bad i actually only work once per week lol