World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - May. 18, 2010

I have like the biggest pimple on my nose, and it's scary. It's like that episode of Zim or something. I felt people looking at it when I was talking to them, eeeehh.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - May. 18, 2010

(May. 18, 2010  12:06 AM)To Wrote: I have like the biggest pimple on my nose, and it's scary. It's like that episode of Zim or something. I felt people looking at it when I was talking to them, eeeehh.

use its mind controling powers Tongue_out
but seriously just wash your face heaps and stuff and it should go away in no time and untill its gone you could always use make up to cover it lol

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - May. 18, 2010

[Image: im_1.jpg]

bam

While it's cute and all that my internet facade has given you guys the idea that I'm the kind of guy who has concealer, and coverup lying all around, I'm not that kind of guy, lmao. Besides, it's not like that'll hide the huge bump on my nose, lmao.

Right now, a lot of Neutrogena, soap, and water. My friend told me to put toothpaste on it, she's crazy, and probably wants me to smell minty fresh.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - May. 18, 2010

(May. 18, 2010  12:31 AM)To Wrote: My friend told me to put toothpaste on it, she's crazy, and probably wants me to smell minty fresh.

Actully works some times lol ive tried it xD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Toonpenguin - May. 18, 2010

New Yugioh Abridge episodes start next week
Also talking about YGOTAS has anyone seen LittleKuribohs Paraody "Leather Pants"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - May. 18, 2010

(May. 18, 2010  12:35 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(May. 18, 2010  12:31 AM)To Wrote: My friend told me to put toothpaste on it, she's crazy, and probably wants me to smell minty fresh.

Actully works some times lol ive tried it xD

Yeah this actually does work To, I can vouch for it myself. lol

Oh well, I don't have much to lose, and am guaranteed the scent of mint to gain.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladerAce17 - May. 18, 2010

(May. 18, 2010  2:52 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: New Yugioh Abridge episodes start next week
Also talking about YGOTAS has anyone seen LittleKuribohs Paraody "Leather Pants"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes. I can't wait for the new season! Wonder which season will be best; Season 3, of Season 1/2?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - May. 19, 2010

We just had the last middle school dance now its over and I go to HIGH SCHOOL

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - jeanlerymc - May. 19, 2010

(May. 10, 2009  6:39 PM)Rustin Wrote:
(May. 10, 2009  6:37 PM)pegasis Wrote: i think so. hes lebanese btw. do you guys like him?
just wanna know what you guys think of arabs that sing english..

an arrabian who sing in english... i think thats kinda cool

It doesn't matter with an Arabian singing an English song. I think those Arabs are fond of English language, and could be able to know and sing a song with English. In fact, I am glad if ever I encountered this situation.
seo services

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - May. 19, 2010

Holy carp, it did work. My nose now looks like I got into a fight rather than a huge pimple with its own orbit.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - May. 19, 2010

(May. 19, 2010  5:20 AM)To Wrote: Holy carp, it did work. My nose now looks like I got into a fight rather than a huge pimple with its own orbit.

Told you. Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - May. 19, 2010

High School is almost over. Today was my last day of junior year and every day just disappeared like everyone said it would and it's kind of surreal. I'm happy to say i ended on a high note. I was failing Trig earlier this year but got a 96.5 on the final exam. The downside is that I will probably have to take AP Calc next year.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Beyonomics - May. 20, 2010

lovin the "beydays" banner on the home page. good stuff.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - May. 20, 2010

(May. 20, 2010  11:33 PM)Beyonomics Wrote: lovin the "beydays" banner on the home page. good stuff.

I made it, and like it too, but what is even more impressive is how ♥ was able to get each bar highlighted/linked to the appropriate threads when you hover over it! I have no idea how he was able to split it up like that.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - May. 21, 2010

Awesome Beydays banner. However, if I click on the Beydays section of the banner,
[Image: beydayslink.jpg]
it brings me to some sort of error page.
The Beyblade Revival Cup, BeyParty and Italian Beyblade Rebirth sections work just fine.
Great job,♥ and Kei!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - May. 21, 2010

(May. 21, 2010  1:54 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: However, if I click on the Beydays section of the banner,
[Picture.]
it brings me to some sort of error page.
We know. It is, in a sense, voluntary.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - May. 21, 2010

ugrh wtf i have an overdraft i didnt even know i had and now my bank account is -$223 >_> im sure they cant just give you an over draft without telling you

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - May. 21, 2010

(May. 20, 2010  11:38 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 20, 2010  11:33 PM)Beyonomics Wrote: lovin the "beydays" banner on the home page. good stuff.

I made it, and like it too, but what is even more impressive is how ♥ was able to get each bar highlighted/linked to the appropriate threads when you hover over it! I have no idea how he was able to split it up like that.

... Seriously bro?

It's an option in Photoshop. How do you not know this? lmao

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - May. 21, 2010

(May. 21, 2010  3:37 AM)Roan Wrote: ... Seriously bro?

Is it really? What option? lol

I've never heard of making buttons like that straight out of a Photoshop document.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - May. 21, 2010

(May. 21, 2010  4:17 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 21, 2010  3:37 AM)Roan Wrote: ... Seriously bro?

Is it really? What option? lol

I've never heard of making buttons like that straight out of a Photoshop document.

They're called Image Maps and you do it with the Slice tool.

http://www.createblog.com/photoshop-tutorials/736-photoshop-image-maps/

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - May. 21, 2010

This seems a lot easier than the way I had to do it, actually.

Actually, not sure that is what this is at all.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - djspida5 - May. 21, 2010

Hi guys

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - May. 21, 2010

I love the pacman thing that google is doing Tongue_out I've been playing for a bit now haha Pretty creative!