World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - May. 25, 2009

i think i might have mononucleosis
carp Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - theflightyellz - May. 25, 2009

Kissing disease. Always a nasty one

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - May. 25, 2009

(May. 25, 2009  2:37 PM)SK Wrote: i think i might have mononucleosis
carp Unhappy

I've heard Mono really sucks Unhappy Hope you don't actually have it but if you do, get well soon Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - May. 25, 2009

just got back from the doctor..i have it. carp perfect

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - May. 26, 2009

That sucks.

I was once misdiagnosed with mono by a tool of a walk in doctor. I find out after a week on Tylenol 3 that the severe pain in my throat wasn't mono but strep throat. That was a fun week...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Deikailo - May. 26, 2009

I HATE CHINESE BUSES!

We (Anubis, Harclave, and I) had a 1am to 7am bus from Spinster's house to NYC. Well, around 5:30am we blew a tire. We're in the middle of nowhere waiting for someone to repair it. I don't think anyone knows what they are doing.

and this bus is as tiny as the Chinese. Seriously, I have no leg room. And there's this creepy dude that kept asking me 1000 questions. then I have this chick that's sleeping next to me. ARGH! Never again!

*vents*

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - McMongol - May. 26, 2009

damn. sucks. next time ride korean!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - josh-jf - May. 26, 2009

I'd scream lol, i hate thing's touching me and not having much space!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Black_Rose - May. 26, 2009

Well anime expo was of the hook as always this time we decided to stay in the premier inn NEVER AGAIN! The air con for most of the building was broke and cosplayers were hanging around the car park till about 1 in the morning. Since them room was at the front of the hotel thats all we could hear and we just could sleep because of it.
But other then 90 degree rooms and pointlessly loud idiots hyped up on imported e-numbers from Japan *pocky* it was a great weekend. I'm just glad it only happens twice a year you wouldn't think a weekends worth of clothing plus a few essentials would be so heavy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - May. 26, 2009

Hmm, your situation actually sounds kinda fun Dei. I mean someone will come fix it eventually but for the mean time you have three bladers a load of blades, a bus and a whole desert or wherever the hell you are. Open space. You've gotta be able to do something cool with that. Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - May. 26, 2009

Lucky I sit next to my parents XD

EDIT: Desert battles!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - May. 27, 2009

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/26/microsoft-unveils-zune-hd-zune-marketplace-headed-to-360/

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

So hot!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - May. 27, 2009

I know a lot of people hate the song I Love college - Aster Roth but why the carp is it so true. On Saturday I was at a college party and along with drunk people there were guys in the middle of the room smoking weed. Security was there and didn't do a thing. I didn't get any actual sleep until last night and to day my mind was of the girls I danced with(if you can call grinding dancing) long enough to realize how stereotypical that party was(it was a black party).

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - May. 27, 2009

Ugh, allergies suck.... I get really bad allergies about this time every year. It's like reliving pink eye, strep throat, and the worst migrain ever while having no more rest than normal becuase it's "just allergies". My cat isn't helping either. Unhappy
I'm exhausted (who knows why, I didn't even do anything today, I even sat out in gym class) , but I'm scared to go to bed in fear that my allergies will only be worse when I wake up tomorrow morning.
[/vent]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spaceman - May. 27, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  1:52 AM)Roan Wrote: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/26/microsoft-unveils-zune-hd-zune-marketplace-headed-to-360/

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

So hot!

Do want. If I have the money once that comes out it might pry me away from my iTouch. Time to keep looking for one of those job things...

EDIT: Apparently I was already registered here before. My bad haha

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - May. 27, 2009

Just realized Arbitor 365 was banned at last Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - May. 27, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  4:32 PM)Giga Wrote: Just realized Arbitor 365 was banned at last Grin

Who?

And Thresher, I haven't seen you for a long time, nice to see you back, even if only for a little while. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - May. 27, 2009

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-This-board-is-full-of-ingrates?page=2/post=31
That guy. Post 31

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - May. 27, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  4:44 PM)Giga Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-This-board-is-full-of-ingrates?page=2/post=31
That guy. Post 31

O, I didn't know about this person until today when I saw the person banned and wondered who it was but now I know.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Agitation - May. 27, 2009

Ahhh can't wait to see Manchester United vs Barcelona play Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Harclave - May. 27, 2009

Something I thought today,

I may grow old, but I will never grow up

If I were like 50 that would be more meaningful I supose

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - May. 27, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  7:18 PM)Harclave Wrote: I may grow old, but I will never grow up

Seems pretty revolutionary.

Hope you can get more people onboard for this Smile

(May. 27, 2009  7:54 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Hope you can get more people onboard for this Smile

I was onboard something like that a long time ago, acking like an adult is boring and stiff and you never think about fun or anything else, it's always work, work, work.

Being young at heart is the best. Cute

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kei - May. 27, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  9:34 AM)Spaceman Wrote: EDIT: Apparently I was already registered here before. My bad haha

Judging from the duplicate Xbox Live gamertags you posted, you are Roo, right? I can merge your new account with the old one.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Spaceman - May. 27, 2009

(May. 27, 2009  9:30 PM)Kei Wrote: Judging from the duplicate Xbox Live gamertags you posted, you are Roo, right? I can merge your new account with the old one.

Yeah, that would be my old one. Can I keep the newer name?