World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MetalFightKai - Apr. 04, 2010

i loled so hard at 'fish custard', but when the alien guy was transformed into the mother and children and used its massive teeth that was so scary, can't wait to see james corden starring!
also loled when that guy was on his laptop and the doctor says "get a girlfriend"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladeStorm - Apr. 04, 2010

In my opinion Smith's portrayal of The Doctor is top notch. It was a great start to the series, putting the last into context. Though I did find it a tad predictable.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pikachao - Apr. 04, 2010

(Apr. 04, 2010  6:35 PM)Potato Wrote: i loled so hard at 'fish custard', but when the alien guy was transformed into the mother and children and used its massive teeth that was so scary, can't wait to see james corden starring!
also loled when that guy was on his laptop and the doctor says "get a girlfriend"

Found it kind of funny, but I think that joke was a bit drawn out when he came back in and told the guy to delete his internet history. Uncertain

I feel that the episode was more about adding the new female character and introducing Matt Smith than anything. That's not a bad thing, but I'll be looking for a more interesting episode next week. Apparently those weeping angels are back soon. They were awesome.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MetalFightKai - Apr. 04, 2010

(Apr. 04, 2010  7:40 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Found it kind of funny, but I think that joke was a bit drawn out when he came back in and told the guy to delete his internet history. Uncertain

I feel that the episode was more about adding the new female character and introducing Matt Smith than anything. That's not a bad thing, but I'll be looking for a more interesting episode next week. Apparently those weeping angels are back soon. They were awesome.

Im interested in the dalek, i noted:
Dull brown colour
WW2 Scenario
Union jack image on dalek's neck
The daleks will never die,neither will the cybermen
The original weeping angels scared the carp outta me, even though all they do is send you back in time they were still the scariest monster

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Apr. 04, 2010

I watched it on iPlayer (since you all said it was so good) quite skeptically because for me, Dr Who has never been the same since Rose left (and I'm not the biggest fan to begin with). The scripts had gone downhill and both Martha and Donna were terrible characters. As amazing as David Tennant is he could not carry the whole show.

I have to say that I'm really impressed. Amy seems like an infinitely better companion than the last two, and I am really impressed with Matt's acting. He manages to fit the doctor role but be different to Tennant. Though I probably won't watch all of the series it has definitely impressed me so far.

(Apr. 04, 2010  8:12 PM)Benkei Wrote: I watched it on iPlayer (since you all said it was so good) quite skeptically because for me, Dr Who has never been the same since Rose left (and I'm not the biggest fan to begin with). The scripts had gone downhill and both Martha and Donna were terrible characters. As amazing as David Tennant is he could not carry the whole show.

I have to say that I'm really impressed. Amy seems like an infinitely better companion than the last two, and I am really impressed with Matt's acting. He manages to fit the doctor role but be different to Tennant. Though I probably won't watch all of the series it has definitely impressed me so far.

amy's actor actually starred in a comedy show a while ago and she did a doctor who spoof

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Apr. 05, 2010

i know it was the kevin bishop show i loled at him stealing the clothes
and amy not looking away

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MetalFightKai - Apr. 05, 2010

(Apr. 05, 2010  9:26 AM)catslikeeggs Wrote: i know it was the kevin bishop show i loled at him stealing the clothes
and amy not looking away

i loved the kevin bishop show i hope they bring it back!
( i didn't mention the name because i guessed some people wouldn't know what it was but you proved me wrong lol)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Moss-Da-Boss - Apr. 05, 2010

i only just finished watching te kevin bishop show
shes a good actor
i cant wait for the smilers they kinda look like the jigsaw puppet

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Apr. 05, 2010

[Image: 040422574bb89ae0ab62f.jpg]

Atleast the art style isn't as bad as Medabots DS's...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Apr. 05, 2010

(Apr. 04, 2010  8:12 PM)Benkei Wrote: I watched it on iPlayer (since you all said it was so good) quite skeptically because for me, Dr Who has never been the same since Rose left (and I'm not the biggest fan to begin with). The scripts had gone downhill and both Martha and Donna were terrible characters. As amazing as David Tennant is he could not carry the whole show.

What! Donna was imo the best companion ever, she didn't have the obligatory love story with the Doc, and you could really feel her enthusiasm in the role. Amy seems much the same way (if a ton better eyecandy, lol)

Pika: I thought that it was genuinely funny when he came back.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RevertedToZero - Apr. 05, 2010

Going into a new topic now: Firefox addons. If anyone's interested, i've just downloaded "TV-FOX" which I haven't tried yet but i will after this post, and i'll notify you whether it's good or not.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Giga - Apr. 05, 2010

Chrome addons to!

I use facebook, grooveshark, IE tabs and Translate.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Apr. 05, 2010

(Apr. 05, 2010  5:27 PM)Giga Wrote: What! Donna was imo the best companion ever, she didn't have the obligatory love story with the Doc, and you could really feel her enthusiasm in the role. Amy seems much the same way (if a ton better eyecandy, lol)

Aggh No way! Donna was a terrible companion who tried too hard to be funny and really can't act. I agree about the eye candy though lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - Apr. 05, 2010

Maybe one of you guys should start a "Doctor Who" thread. A lot of people seem to be into it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MetalFightKai - Apr. 06, 2010

(Apr. 05, 2010  11:15 PM)Aqua Wrote: Maybe one of you guys should start a "Doctor Who" thread. A lot of people seem to be into it.
i'll make one

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Apr. 06, 2010

Didn't someone already make one?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MetalFightKai - Apr. 06, 2010

(Apr. 06, 2010  12:29 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Didn't someone already make one?

ill search it
Giga made one yesterday, can a moderator please lock my one.
Sorry giga

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Apr. 06, 2010

messi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've ran out of words. there is nothing that can describe him

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Serotonin - Apr. 06, 2010

Sick performance.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Benkei - Apr. 07, 2010

Really unbelievable, that last one was so amazing. He redefines brilliant.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BladerAce17 - Apr. 08, 2010

I have a girlfriend yesssssssssss!

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - TheLVJ - Apr. 08, 2010

"This is a big carpin' deal!" QFT by Joe Biden

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - Apr. 08, 2010

(Apr. 08, 2010  1:56 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I have a girlfriend yesssssssssss!

how old are you, and is this one of those schoolyard "will you be my girlfriend" "ok" things

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Roan - Apr. 08, 2010

So uh... I'm back. Rejoice?